Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Legion Zero

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
clone commander cody wrote:why did you use the shadow troopers? :scratch:

Because they look good as clones... Roll Eyes

And DP's legion is a specialty legion, meaning it utalizes specialty troopers. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:09 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
clone commander cody wrote:why did you use the shadow troopers? :scratch:

Because they look good as clones... Roll Eyes

And DP's legion is a specialty legion, meaning it utalizes specialty troopers. Wink Blue Arc

You're right. Mine is an elite Legion. Wink
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:21 am

Updated with the Jedi Starfighters. See their own topic for details.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Wow!

Post by -Aki- on Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:57 am

What a cool idea, a secret legion! I love commander nav! And the commander clones! Are these guys like the american delta force, you know, top secret, don't officially exist?
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:What a cool idea, a secret legion! I love commander nav! And the commander clones! Are these guys like the american delta force, you know, top secret, don't officially exist?

Yep, if you've read the story you'll know. Wink
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

I know!

Post by -Aki- on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:11 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
Aki-kundu wrote:What a cool idea, a secret legion! I love commander nav! And the commander clones! Are these guys like the american delta force, you know, top secret, don't officially exist?

Yep, if you've read the story you'll know. Wink

I have read the story, but were you inspired by them?
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 pm

I don't know anything about them, I just made it up myself.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Looks cool, I really like the Eta-2's main guns, but the side Ion cannons that were included in the set, and on the "real" fighter, are missing on yours. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:17 pm

I know, I haven't figured out how to attach them...
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu May 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Just a small update: I will start on the next troops this weekend. And I will take the Gunship and RHAV apart, because I need white for my contest entry. But I can't live without any gunship, but after the vig's ready I will create a new, better one. It will include the rest of the usefull bricks I have available and the UCS AT-ST, mostly for plates. Even the UCS Vader's TIE IF, I say IF I have the mood to take my favorite set apart. Although I have no design yet, but I do know it will have a crew of 3: (1 pilot, 1 gunner and 1 senior clone commander).
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by Comrade Faie on Thu May 29, 2008 5:18 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:Just a small update: I will start on the next troops this weekend. And I will take the Gunship and RHAV apart, because I need white for my contest entry. But I can't live without any gunship, but after the vig's ready I will create a new, better one. It will include the rest of the usefull bricks I have available and the UCS AT-ST, mostly for plates. Even the UCS Vader's TIE IF, I say IF I have the mood to take my favorite set apart. Although I have no design yet, but I do know it will have a crew of 3: (1 pilot, 1 gunner and 1 senior clone commander).

Ok I can't wait to see the new gunship/troops. Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat May 31, 2008 8:20 am

I cancel the big project, because I don't want to take apart my UCS sets. (Yes I know I can change my mind that quickly. Razz) Instead I make a AA Turret which is manned by 2, and a smaller troop carrier. And some MedKits, ofcourse.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sat May 31, 2008 12:55 pm

I'm wondering whether to take apart my UCS Vaders Tie to make something, but I don't know.
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat May 31, 2008 12:56 pm

Haha! That reminds me we got it the exactly same day! Well, I don't know about you, but it's my favorite set and I won't in a while.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by legorevolution on Sat May 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:I'm wondering whether to take apart my UCS Vaders Tie to make something, but I don't know.

Well you could always just take away parts you need off it if you're to use it in a moc or something; then you could re-attach the pieces later- assuming you remember where they went or if you still have the instructions. I do that sometimes with my sets, even though I don't really like to do it. I call it block scrappin.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by Comrade Faie on Sat May 31, 2008 9:38 pm

I hate taking apart sets, I just buy extras. Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sat May 31, 2008 9:46 pm

Commander Faie wrote:I hate taking apart sets, I just buy extras. Fordo Yo!

That's what I do as well, I always buy on sale, so I have enough funds for multiples. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by legorevolution on Sat May 31, 2008 10:37 pm

Smile I just started doing it this year. It's totally the way to go, because it's so cheap!
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:18 am

I'd to do that aswell, but I don't have the funds for that. Waaa!
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:18 am

DarthPineapple wrote:I'd to do that aswell, but I don't have the funds for that. Waaa!

Work your pants off like I do. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by DarthPineapple on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:27 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:I'd to do that aswell, but I don't have the funds for that. Waaa!

Work your pants off like I do. Wink Blue Arc

I'm still 13 and I can start working at 14... Sad
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:25 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:I'm still 13 and I can start working at 14... Sad

Work for your parents, you know odd jobs, like mowing the lawn etc... Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by Rook on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Yep I started mowing lawns, shoveling snow, and raking leaves for $$$ when I was 12.
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Rook wrote:Yep I started mowing lawns, shoveling snow, and raking leaves for $$$ when I was 12.

Back during the last Ice Age right? Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by Rook on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Rook wrote:Yep I started mowing lawns, shoveling snow, and raking leaves for $$$ when I was 12.

Back during the last Ice Age right? Razz Blue Arc

No back then we just made inlocking ice blocks for toys. Sucked on sunny days 'cause all of a sudden your fleet of ships were just a fleet of puddles.
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Legion Zero

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum