Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Jungle Trooper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle Trooper

Post by major reviss on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Part of the 749th's Jungle Assault Battalion. Camo


Sorry for the big pics, they aren't resizeing properly.
I really like this guy.
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by -Aki- on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Cool! Did you use markers for him?
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by major reviss on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Its sharpie but it turned out more transpearent(sp?) than I wanted even with five coats Shocked .
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Captain Fordo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:12 pm

major reviss wrote:Its sharpie but it turned out more transpearent(sp?) than I wanted even with five coats Shocked .

That's why you should try paint, I've used sharpies in the past and they always come out fairly messy and they leave various sharpie lines. Paint leaves nice thick coats that don't look like the clone took a magic marker to his armor Laughing.

He looks cool though, I like the backpack.
avatar
Captain Fordo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by major reviss on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Yeah Ive been meaning to get to 31st century (game shop aka nerd haven Razz ) for some time now to get some paint.
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Captain Fordo on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:27 am

Er...we patrons of Games Stores do not appreciate the term "nerd" as you so arrogantly put it...

Gather your pitch-forks and 20-sided-dice boys we're hunting this punk down.

Wink
avatar
Captain Fordo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by major reviss on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:29 am

Don't worry I'm a patron too.
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Axel on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:40 am

A bit messy, but not too shabby. Try acrlic paint instead of sharpies or markers next time.
avatar
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Australia


Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by commanderoslo on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Nice sword new clone weaponry.
avatar
commanderoslo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Edinbane, Scotland


Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Garet6 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Nice idea with the sword!
avatar
Garet6
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 24
Location : Godalming, England


http://www.GPPProductions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Bizzle on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Captain Fordo wrote:Er...we patrons of Games Stores do not appreciate the term "nerd" as you so arrogantly put it...

Gather your pitch-forks and 20-sided-dice boys we're hunting this punk down.

Wink


Lets roll then!


Ok well good job on this clone,but like every one is saying use pain or like me decals(you can see my decals in the WIP section).

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Thunder-blade on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 pm

This is nice!

Wow, I really miss Reviss... haven't seen him for a long time!
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Sialboats on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:02 pm

"posted by major reviss on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm"


Who's the fooker -- oh, wait. It's that bloody Oslo kid again. Reprimand him already, spelling and bumping.


You make a good point Thunder, I haven't seen him in eons... Waaa!
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Thunder-blade on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 pm

While we're on the topic of MIA Member's where has Fordo been?

(I only remembered him because he posted in this thread Laughing )
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Bizzle on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Sialboats wrote:"posted by major reviss on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm"


Who's the fooker -- oh, wait. It's that bloody Oslo kid again. Reprimand him already, spelling and bumping.


You make a good point Thunder, I haven't seen him in eons... Waaa!

ZOMG will we get in trouble for posting in this then?!

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Thunder-blade on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Nah, all our posts (at least the previous ones) were on topic...
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Sialboats on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Darth Bizzle wrote:
Sialboats wrote:"posted by major reviss on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm"


Who's the fooker -- oh, wait. It's that bloody Oslo kid again. Reprimand him already, spelling and bumping.


You make a good point Thunder, I haven't seen him in eons... Waaa!

ZOMG will we get in trouble for posting in this then?!

No, just Oslo Razz . That kid's been on a bumping spree it seems...
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Bizzle on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:Nah, all our posts (at least the previous ones) were on topic...

Ok good!


Sialboats wrote:
Darth Bizzle wrote:
Sialboats wrote:"posted by major reviss on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm"


Who's the fooker -- oh, wait. It's that bloody Oslo kid again. Reprimand him already, spelling and bumping.


You make a good point Thunder, I haven't seen him in eons... Waaa!

ZOMG will we get in trouble for posting in this then?!

No, just Oslo Razz . That kid's been on a bumping spree it seems...

Hmm some people just don't listen to the rules do they? I think I got mad at him earlier today too.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by commanderoslo on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:29 am

What is wrong with my spelling?
avatar
commanderoslo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Edinbane, Scotland


Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by 80-0 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Sial says that to add weight to his point(and well he should); stop spamming and you may not be banned.

Seriously.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle Trooper

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum