Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Archives for the Frontpage

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CABG News 8-31

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:29 pm



Welcome to CABG News, 8-31-08!
I'm your host for today, site founder and administrator Clonecommando007!

Let's go over a few recent events around the Clone Army Builders Guid forums.

At aproximately 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, three replies to a topic in the Decals/Techniques forum mysteriously showed up blank. A 'glitch investigation' was launched by me, and was terminated at aproximately 1:15, after my test posts and replies started showing up again.

Aki Kindu, recently dubbed 'Investigator Aki', solved a case of multiple accounts on friday. This is a story of heroics and investigation by a normal member; Aki is not an administrator, or even a moderator, but stepped up to help the CABG staff keep this site clean. Thanks Investigator!

Brickworld 2009 discussion continues in the General Member Area section of the forums, where right now members and staff are planning on what to build, showcase, hand out, and possibly even sell at Brickworld in late June of 2009.

Amazing cloth customizer MMCB joined the CABG today, and has already made a significant contribution post-wise, answering many questions about stickers in the Decals/Techniques forum. Unfortunantly, this was one of the posts that showed up blank during our Glitch in the Decals forum. Using my administrative magic, I was able to recover his original text, and have quoted it in the topic. You can order some of MMCB's brilliant work from his website, http://www.mmcbcapes.servaus.net

That's all for today folks, I hope you enjoyed this first presentation of the CABG News. Tune in next time, whenever that may be.
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

CABG News 9-2

Post by Clonecommando007 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:47 am



Welcome to CABG News!

I'm your host, Clonecommando007, and I'm here with a special news bulliten!

A new member with a rude and profane name joined up several days ago, and began insulting the CABG staff, and posting rude comments on MOC's. While the moderators stuggled to contain the posts shot off by this member, the 222nd legion, led by myself, began investigating. It turns out that this member was the same who was banned for multiple accounts several days ago! Under direct order from 101st Assault Corps Commander Axel, the 222nd Legion dispatched a squad from the 4th Mechanized Regiment to deal with this member. CABG News reporters were able to capture a photo of the squad of heavily armored Clone Troopers (including a FAR trooper) advance on this member:

This revealing photo shows the member's last few milliseconds alive. Those lasers travel at the speed of light, you know. It is still to be determined how he slipped back in.

In other news, a new contest has been started by Guild Member Alpha. The contest? Small Clone Walkers. Read about the contest, as well as post an entry, in the active contest topic in the Contest forum. The prize? One of Wuzzupbob's custom made Clone Troopers. Of course, like all exclusive CABG contests, the contest is only open to Guild members. Please read the topic in the FAQ forum to find out how to become a member.

That's all we have for today, folks. Tune in next time (whenver that may be) to...

CABG News!
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:

Welcome to CABG News, 8-31-08!
I'm your host for today, site founder and administrator Clonecommando007!

Let's go over a few recent events around the Clone Army Builders Guid forums.

At aproximately 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, three replies to a topic in the Decals/Techniques forum mysteriously showed up blank. A 'glitch investigation' was launched by me, and was terminated at aproximately 1:15, after my test posts and replies started showing up again.

Aki Kindu, recently dubbed 'Investigator Aki', solved a case of multiple accounts on friday. This is a story of heroics and investigation by a normal member; Aki is not an administrator, or even a moderator, but stepped up to help the CABG staff keep this site clean. Thanks Investigator!

Brickworld 2009 discussion continues in the General Member Area section of the forums, where right now members and staff are planning on what to build, showcase, hand out, and possibly even sell at Brickworld in late June of 2009.

Amazing cloth customizer MMCB joined the CABG today, and has already made a significant contribution post-wise, answering many questions about stickers in the Decals/Techniques forum. Unfortunantly, this was one of the posts that showed up blank during our Glitch in the Decals forum. Using my administrative magic, I was able to recover his original text, and have quoted it in the topic. You can order some of MMCB's brilliant work from his website, http://www.mmcbcapes.servaus.net

That's all for today folks, I hope you enjoyed this first presentation of the CABG News. Tune in next time, whenever that may be.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:

Welcome to CABG News!

I'm your host, Clonecommando007, and I'm here with a special news bulliten!

A new member with a rude and profane name joined up several days ago, and began insulting the CABG staff, and posting rude comments on MOC's. While the moderators stuggled to contain the posts shot off by this member, the 222nd legion, led by myself, began investigating. It turns out that this member was the same who was banned for multiple accounts several days ago! Under direct order from 101st Assault Corps Commander Axel, the 222nd Legion dispatched a squad from the 4th Mechanized Regiment to deal with this member. CABG News reporters were able to capture a photo of the squad of heavily armored Clone Troopers (including a FAR trooper) advance on this member:

This revealing photo shows the member's last few milliseconds alive. Those lasers travel at the speed of light, you know. It is still to be determined how he slipped back in.

In other news, a new contest has been started by Guild Member Alpha. The contest? Small Clone Walkers. Read about the contest, as well as post an entry, in the active contest topic in the Contest forum. The prize? One of Wuzzupbob's custom made Clone Troopers. Of course, like all exclusive CABG contests, the contest is only open to Guild members. Please read the topic in the FAQ forum to find out how to become a member.

That's all we have for today, folks. Tune in next time (whenver that may be) to...

CABG News!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

CABG News 9-4

Post by Zepher on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:34 pm



Hello All, Zeph reporting in with CABG News!

INTRO

There are a few things I need to address before getting underways. The one on the top of your mind is this, I'm sure, "What!!! Zeph is posting on the front page? Has any MOD/ADMIN ever done that before (who wasn't CC-007)?" The thing is, this has never happened before. It's a new thing that I requested. Each week a MOD or ADMIN will post at some time with updates.

The other two things I want to address have to do with CABG News itself. I'd first like to thank member Jameseh for this awesome symbol. I don't believe he's ever been thanked properly. The second thing is a question I'm sure you all want answered. "What happened to my weekly interviews? Was the program cancelled or what?" I have recently talked to head of CABG News, Bly, about this.

"I've got something really big lined up. Just you wait!" He responded!

NEWS



In the news the CABG Hospital has opened up. Get your MOC's critiqued by some of the best builders (apperently I'm NOT one) here

CONTESTS

The three contests are moving along nicely. Member Alpha's Clone Walker Contest is having a huge uproar, especially after he announced that a Wuzzupbob figure would be the prize. (For Wuzzup's figures, check his site Clone Army Customs ).

The CABGO is also moving along greatly. The voting for round one will start shortly, and both Zepher and Rook have entered OUTSTANDING entries. Check them out on the thread !

The final contest has had no entries. Go here to enter: http://cabg.forumotion.com/member-contests-f8/september-guild-build-phase-1-armor-clone-commanders-t1159.htm

HIGHLIGHTED MEMBERS

This is my final segment, which I hope other MODS and ADMINS pick up as well! In this section I will highlight a few CABG members that I think are worthy that week!

My two members!

Fixer (or fix (less formal)): This member, the official CABG "ghost" recently regrouped with the site. I'm happy to see such a mature member, with such a command of LEGO knowledge, return. Not only that, but his humor was greatly missed. I planned to feature him here anyways, but then he gave me even more reason to do so. Logging on today I was excited to see new pictures of both Pirates and Power Miners on THIS thread! So cheers to Fix!

J4ke: An awesome new member. Originally he astounded us only with his grammer, but then, once he posted them, he astounded us with his MOCS. Amazing miniscale, and his contest walker now up! Check out all his awesome work on his Flickr.

CLOSING

Well, that's all for now. Hope you're happy with the news, and the idea for the Weekly update by your staff members. Comment on the news in this thread!

-Zeph
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

CABG News 9-9

Post by Clonecommando007 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:45 am



Hello, I'm CC-007, and I'm here with several news headlines!

A new Corps in the Army...
The 581st Tactical Assault Corps has recently formed, with microscale master J4ke as their leader! Check out their banner...

The 581st is a Corps in the 78th Swift Assault Sector Army. This Corps formed quickly, and is made up of several prime builders.

Site Partnership
You may have noticed the link in our header that says 'Clone Army Customs'. And, if you take a trip to www.clonearmycustoms.com, you will notice a link in their header that says 'Forums' and links back to us. Clone Army Customs and the Clone Army Builders Guild have entered into a partnership; we provide links to each others sites, and we will hopefully be sharing a table at Brickworld 2009. Clone Army Customs is run by Wuzzupbob, and sells exquisitely detailed custom Clone Troopers. Swing by there and order something; if you don't have any moeny, go by anyways, it's truly amazing just to look at all of Wuzzupbob's minifigures there.

Rabid Rabbits Running Round!
A Clone Intelligence officer sent this image through the holonet back to base, shortly before communication was lost with him:

It is assumed that the enormous creature devoured the trooper, and it is known that the animal is native to Felucia, however it is not known why there is a pancake on it's head.

That's all I have for now, So...

Tune in next time (whenever that may be) to...

CABG News!

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 am

Zepher wrote:

Hello All, Zeph reporting in with CABG News!

INTRO

There are a few things I need to address before getting underways. The one on the top of your mind is this, I'm sure, "What!!! Zeph is posting on the front page? Has any MOD/ADMIN ever done that before (who wasn't CC-007)?" The thing is, this has never happened before. It's a new thing that I requested. Each week a MOD or ADMIN will post at some time with updates.

The other two things I want to address have to do with CABG News itself. I'd first like to thank member Jameseh for this awesome symbol. I don't believe he's ever been thanked properly. The second thing is a question I'm sure you all want answered. "What happened to my weekly interviews? Was the program cancelled or what?" I have recently talked to head of CABG News, Bly, about this.

"I've got something really big lined up. Just you wait!" He responded!

NEWS



In the news the CABG Hospital has opened up. Get your MOC's critiqued by some of the best builders (apperently I'm NOT one) here

CONTESTS

The three contests are moving along nicely. Member Alpha's Clone Walker Contest is having a huge uproar, especially after he announced that a Wuzzupbob figure would be the prize. (For Wuzzup's figures, check his site Clone Army Customs ).

The CABGO is also moving along greatly. The voting for round one will start shortly, and both Zepher and Rook have entered OUTSTANDING entries. Check them out on the thread !

The final contest has had no entries. Go here to enter: http://cabg.forumotion.com/member-contests-f8/september-guild-build-phase-1-armor-clone-commanders-t1159.htm

HIGHLIGHTED MEMBERS

This is my final segment, which I hope other MODS and ADMINS pick up as well! In this section I will highlight a few CABG members that I think are worthy that week!

My two members!

Fixer (or fix (less formal)): This member, the official CABG "ghost" recently regrouped with the site. I'm happy to see such a mature member, with such a command of LEGO knowledge, return. Not only that, but his humor was greatly missed. I planned to feature him here anyways, but then he gave me even more reason to do so. Logging on today I was excited to see new pictures of both Pirates and Power Miners on THIS thread! So cheers to Fix!

J4ke: An awesome new member. Originally he astounded us only with his grammer, but then, once he posted them, he astounded us with his MOCS. Amazing miniscale, and his contest walker now up! Check out all his awesome work on his Flickr.

CLOSING

Well, that's all for now. Hope you're happy with the news, and the idea for the Weekly update by your staff members. Comment on the news in this thread!

-Zeph
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:

Hello, I'm CC-007, and I'm here with several news headlines!

A new Corps in the Army...
The 581st Tactical Assault Corps has recently formed, with microscale master J4ke as their leader! Check out their banner...

The 581st is a Corps in the 78th Swift Assault Sector Army. This Corps formed quickly, and is made up of several prime builders.

Site Partnership
You may have noticed the link in our header that says 'Clone Army Customs'. And, if you take a trip to www.clonearmycustoms.com, you will notice a link in their header that says 'Forums' and links back to us. Clone Army Customs and the Clone Army Builders Guild have entered into a partnership; we provide links to each others sites, and we will hopefully be sharing a table at Brickworld 2009. Clone Army Customs is run by Wuzzupbob, and sells exquisitely detailed custom Clone Troopers. Swing by there and order something; if you don't have any moeny, go by anyways, it's truly amazing just to look at all of Wuzzupbob's minifigures there.

Rabid Rabbits Running Round!
A Clone Intelligence officer sent this image through the holonet back to base, shortly before communication was lost with him:

It is assumed that the enormous creature devoured the trooper, and it is known that the animal is native to Felucia, however it is not known why there is a pancake on it's head.

That's all I have for now, So...

Tune in next time (whenever that may be) to...

CABG News!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Zepher wrote:

Well everyone, lot's of exciting stuff going on here at CABG.

INTRO

The first and would be that member ABL, after returning from camping for his Birthday, was made our newest ADMIN. Rook depicted this wonderful moment with this comic.



ABL: “Hey Rook. Look what CC gave me.”

Rook: “What’s that for?”

ABL: “It’s the key to the forum.”

Rook: “Ah nice. Mine’s bigger though.”

Thanks for the nice work Rook!

NEWS

Commander Bly, and myself, Zepher, have started a new Mystery Game titled Agatean Night. Check out the Index and the First Day and join in the fun (if you're a player, if not, it's to late.)

Here's a little glimpse from DAY 1, in which the murder occurs!



Moments later Xiang is procliamed dead by General Tani.

The moral? Never prolcaim someone dead until you check thier heartbeat. Good call Tani.

CONTESTS

The Clone Wars Walker contest is drawing to a close with many great entries. Member Rook wows us with another great entry, as does member Garet6.



Outstanding, no?

HIGHLIGHTED MEMBERS

Well, we're at that time again when I get to say who i think is great. This weeks highlighted member is...

Thunder-Blade: This member has already outstanded us with his comics and figure modding skills, but I don't think that anyone knew that he was a good mocer too! Recently he has outstanded me with Battle of Sanu. He has also grasped the concept of the Agatean Nights game! So A toast! to Thunder-Blade

CLOSING

Well, that's all from me for now. Tune in next time (whenever that may be).

And discuss here.

-Zeph
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Zepher wrote:


Hey all, Zeph here. I'm here to tell you that I'm blowing off the normal format because there’s been a news break. CABG News (the original) is back and better than ever. As is member LegoRevolution! Many of you may have asked about his name. A while ago, he explained it as (and I'm paraphrasing) "I chose my name because i think that my battle will change the Lego world.

I’d have to agree.

Finally, member’s Bly, Faie, and I have gotten an Exclusive with Revo. And it looks sweet.

Check out this EXCLUSIVE! It’s simply amazing. I’ll be back on Saturday with the normal weekly update (unless I can get ABL to chi pin. HA! stupid ADMINS…)
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Zepher wrote:

INTRO

Hello All, and welcome back to CABG News! There's a lot to report, so here we go!

NEWS

First and foremost, our forums experienced a glitch. While this has happened before, many of the newer member were shocked. About two days worth of posts were eaten up. To fix this our founder CC-007 is trying to get us our own site. For more info check this thread.

Day 2 of Agatean Nights is up. Character Thecho Keller is found dead.

Vote for the traitors here. But only if you're a player!

Member Garet6 has treated us to a sneak peek of his newest Squad 42 movie.

Discuss on this thread.

I myself have started a new somewhat daily comic. Read the first three pages here.


Um... I'm sure there's more, but I'm to lazy to look around.

CONTESTS

I'm taking time away from reporting on our own contests and stepping into others. The "Pillage the Village" contest has been annouced on EB. Check out the prizes here and the rules here. It truthfully looks awesome.

Our Walker contest, hosted by Alpha, closes in 8 days, so get those entries in!

HIGHLIGHTED MEMBERS

Today's highlighted member is...

Wuzzupbob: You know him, you love him. One of the orginal members here, Wuzzupbob (or Wussupbob, if you're Rook) is the most amazing mini-figure caster this site has, other than CloneFactory (what happened to him?) While he can't spend as much time with CABG now due to the massive amount of orders that he has, he is still an important part of our group. he is also always happy to donate a prize, so thanks Wuzzupbob. Go buy one of his figures gang.

CLOSING

Well, that's all from me for now. Tune in next time (whenever that may be).

Discuss here.

-Zeph
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:51 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:Greetings CABG builders and visitors!

Finally, a front page post that isn't CABG news! Razz
This is just a small little thing that I'm going to post today. I'd like to see which Commander Cody custom figure that YOU like better!
Here is the recently posted Commander Cody by Clone Factory:

You can check out this figure's Clone Factory page Here.

Here is Commander Cody, created by Wuzzupbob:

You can check out his page and even purchase one Here.

I've updated the front page poll...If you look to the far left column, you'll see the poll box with two options: Clone Factory's and Wuzzupbob's. Vote for your favorite in that poll! It'll be interesting to see what comes out!

Don't forget to check out the links under the pictures!!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:20 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:Greetings fair denizens of the CABG! Or not so fair...

The mood in the General Members Area, at least in one topic, 'Give us the TX-130 Tank Already', is definantly on the not so fair side.

Why?

Us North American Star Wars Lego fans are started to get frustrated! The TX-130 tank set has not yet been released in the United States or Canada, while it has been out for several months in Europe, the U.K., and Australia. We are starting to wonder whether it'll be released at all here.

You can voice your opinion in the topic linked to in the first paragraph, or you can vote in the poll in the far right column on this page.

Some North Americans are content with what they have...Guild Member Sialboats photographed his troopers discussing the set:


So please Lego, hear us out! Give us our TX-130 that we so desperately want!

Clonecommando007,
Over and out.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:I don't usually post things to the front page that aren't relevant to either the website or Lego Star Wars, but I felt overwhelmingly compelled to post this up here.
This is 10193, the newest addition to the upcoming Lego Castle line:

Click the above picture for a bigger version.

Clonecommando007,
Signing out.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:00 pm

CC, you deleted my post. now it's lost for ever Sad
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:

Newsflash!
The 815th Vs. 101st Corps Build Off has just ended! If you don't already know, each Corps consists of four members. The 101st Corps had a strong showing in this Build Off, with three of their members contributing, with the 815th 'Elite' Corps showing off small, with only half of their members participating by entering MOC's.
The challenge started when Obi-wan Kenobi announced that, due to the shortage of Venator Star Destroyers, two Corps would not be getting Venators. Instead, the two corps, the 101st and the 815th, must have each of their legions (each legion led by a member) build their own Capital Ship! So five of the eight legions challenged responded, and built their own Capital Ships.
You can see a couple here...
Clonecommando007's 'Vesuvius' Class Star Destroyer:


And J4ke's 'Permeveo' Class Star Destroyer (drawn in LDD):


You can check out the rest of the Capital Ship entries and VOTE for your favorite one, by clicking this Link!

Clonecommando007,
Signing out.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Zepher's post that he was mad about me deleting but I didn't I just moved it to a secret place ha-ha wrote:Hey All, Zeph here! I'll try to do a regular "CABG NEws" update with my full fromat every weekend, or get another MOD/ADMIN to do it each weekend, just to cange up the voice. ABL, you said you had to be reminded, so...

ABL, POST A WEEKEND UPDATE THIS WEEKEND!!!!


I made that as bold as possible. Plus, now if you don't get it, you'll know who to kill. (Whoops, death threat again. Damnit!)

That's not however, why I chose to post today. It's becuase I feel that we need to highlight a member and a story! Member Sialboats and his story about the 541st Legion. Thier first battle is alomst complete, and here it is.

The 541st Chronicles




Issue 1; Cliffhead

In the first issue we are interdouced to characters, and to the planet of conflict. While not the best part, it allowed for a great opening to the story! Ied is clearly a wondeful commander, and is possibly one of the most unique members of the Clone Army.

Issue 2; A Bridge to be Abridged

Issue two delivers a heavy blow to the forces. Many troopers show thier valor, and they pay a price. My favorite trooper is shot, sadly, and is dragged of. The final picture is great, with the cape over the fallen man (or clone in this case...)

Issue 3; Pressure's On

The droids prepare for battle, as Sial has us meet a new character, Turaki, who proves to be as important and interesting as Ied!

Issue 4; The Day Dawned Red

Outstanding us with his awesome graphics, Sialboats hits us with the most intense part to date. The scenes are awesome, the troopers even more brave than in thier last battle, and the lamposts are a great touch (at least I think they're lamposts) Another brave trooper shows his stuff along with Ied.

Issue 5; Cliffhead

Outstanding us with the lagrest battle the 541st has seen yet, and with a great pictures, and wit night vision, Sial makes the latest installment truthfully amazing! Hope to see many more!

In the other news


My Weekly comic is going strong. Check out the final copy of Issue 1 on this thread.

Agatean Nights is also getting more and more intense! Check for it in the GMA!



-Zeph

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Thanks, you're my hero!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:18 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:



Hello All! This is ABL taking over the front page for the first time EVER! Hear that Zeph, I FINALLY remembered!

Current News from across the Galaxy:

Well as the War continues to rage on, many of our Legions and Corps are spread thin across the many campaigns, a quick update of recent Military activities: Two Sector Armys are preparing for a massive all out assault on Felucia, raising questions from citizens across the galaxy if Felucia is a valuable enough target to warrant that much force, but the orders have already gone out, more on that later. The 44th Destroyer Corps is stil bogged down on metalorn, with the campaign going extremely bad, and no fresh troops or reinforcements in sight! A Small group of Commandos known only as "Tomson's Finest" was recently created, but it is unkown what role they will play at this time. The 10th Airborne was recently equiped with a new heavy transport to get the in and out quick and minimze losses, although full deployment has not yet been initiated. A new walker, the AT-HE v3 is crrently under development to act in an infantry support/recon role, we all know the Clones could use all the help they can get! The 541st and 222nd Legions have been engaged in many battles and skirmishes lately, but so far they appear locked in for a long fight. Many other legions and strike teams are active all over the galaxy at this time, we await any further developments...
A View from The field of 222nd and 541st Military operations:



And an Update on contests currently running:
Legorevolution wrote:
The 52nd Heavy Assault Sector Army & The 78th Swift Assault Sector Army invade Felucia!

Alright, it's no secret that recently a lot of members have been building Felucia mocs. It's kinda a mini non-official guild build because each day another member posts a new moc I made this thread to formally request/challenge all members of CABG to post a Felucia moc here. Creations that have been made within the last week or so may be posted, and if you haven't built one yet... please start! There are no prizes or bragging rights; this is just a friendly little build in the community that has taken off. So far I think we have Rook, Me, and DarthYoda that have created some mocs. There are no limits to amount of entries just post them in this thread!

Link to the all member Challenge for Felucia MOC's.


The CABGOlympics is in it's third and final stage, only one competitor has yet to enter, and that's me, and I'm working on it.


Well that's the latest happenings from our Galaxy, stay tuned for any updates or anouncements concerning the state of the ongoing War.

This is Astoriabluelegos, temporary reporter for HNE/CABG News, signing off! Wink Blue Arc
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:14 am

Zepher wrote:
The Members of the popular CABG Mafia Game, Agatean Nights, have a meassage for you!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:59 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:Our member DarthPineapple has made a rather interesting pair of vignettes to express his feelings on the difference in price for Lego sets, in Europe and in the United States.


You can hop into the active discussion or comment on the MOC in this thread Here.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:59 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:Our Administrator Rook has offered up another fun exciting contest for us to participate in; but unfortunantly for those of you who haven't entered yet, it ended a few days ago. Wink
Rook has built yet another of his fun vignettes, depicting himself, Astoriabluelegos, and...who is that guy anyways? So the challenge was to provide the captions for the following vignette, and then to vote for the best:

We had several great entries, but our member J4ke won out in the poll! Check out his entry below:

You can check out all the entries in the Thread Here, if you're a member of the Guild.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:

CABG Newsflash, 10-27-08!

Clonecommando007 reporting with new pictures of the 2009 Star Wars Boxes, including a picture of a never before seen set, Asoka's Starfighter!















If you are a Guild Member, please feel free to jump into the active discussion for the 2009 sets, right Here! If you're not a Guild Member, be sure to read our FAQ to find out how to become one!

Clonecommando007, site Founder and Administrator,
Signing off.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:37 pm

Zepher wrote:It's finally over!



REad the exciting conclusion!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Zepher on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:41 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:

Greetings CABG Members!
I'm Clonecommando007 here with a contest report! It's Monday, 11-3-08.

The November contest was dropped into the Member Contests forum a few days ago, and has already attracted lots of attention. 'The Lost Unit' contest, sponsored by none other than myself, and co-sponsored by Wuzzupbob, is running in the Grand Old Member Contests Forum. Remember, you have to be a Guild Member to be able to venture inside the Contests forum. Several entries have already accumulated, and contestants can build a Vignette or a Bignette containing their 'Lost Unit' for this contest. Before you begin building to compete for the prizes, make sure you Read the complete rules and post your questions in the Contest Discussion Topic.
_________________________________

Our member Mike is hosting the November Guild Build. This is shaping up to be quite a challenge already - it's the 'Limited Pieces Guild Build'. Find out what exactly that means and how many pieces you can use to create your vignette or bignette right inside the Guild Build's topic.
_________________________________

The voting for the October Guild Build has ended, with two winners being selected. Rook lead the poll, with four times the amount of votes than the runner up, which happened to be myself.

Other members were left in the dust by Rook's 'Asoka Tano in her ETA-2 Actis Interceptor':


Clonecommando007 trails far beind with his 'Clone Pilots of the 222nd Legion':


You can check out the remnants of the poll and comment on the winner's (and losers) MOC's right Here.

This is Clonecommando007, site founder and administrator,
Signing off.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Archives for the Frontpage

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum