Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by buckjames on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 am

some of these look a little strange.

Rules & Regulations
Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN

Read this before posting again. http://cabg.forumotion.com/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN
avatar
buckjames
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Charlotte, NC


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Gerrard on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 am

Well it is a bit hard to make ships that cover the whole alphabet, your lucky that he actually posts these for our enjoyment. Roll Eyes
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Comrade Faie on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:34 am

I really like how big the "T" wing is! The outside looks great!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Rook on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:36 pm

buckjames wrote:Some of these look a little strange.

The S, L, and C do look weird. I'll probably redo the S at some point but the C is going to probably stay and the L is canon so we're stuck with it. Wink

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Thunder-blade on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Gah! Rook when you changed your avi, I can't tell if you're Rook or Alpha anymore! Razz

That's why you ought to stick to sigs...

/off-topic


I really like where this is going! Keep up the project Rook!
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Gerrard on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:18 am

Thunder-blade wrote:Gah! Rook when you changed your avi, I can't tell if you're Rook or Alpha anymore! Razz

That's why you ought to stick to sigs...

/off-topic


I really like where this is going! Keep up the project Rook!

Yeah I saw the avatar and said wait, why is Alpha posting Rook's project? Smile
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Rook on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Z-Wing

Alphabet Project Continued...

Not much to say just had fun building something for the fun of it.





Gallery

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Gerrard on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Brilliant Rook! I love it! Looks really good, I like how you got the line down for the Z.
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Alpha on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 pm

0.o

Sir, I think you've won CABG.

That's quite ingenius.

Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Bizzle on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Rook has once again amazed us with a well designed and executed MOC.


The way the wings fold up and down is amazing Rook.

What is next in the line up?

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

great, this is something

Post by captain terminator on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 am

i can't imagine how much time this would have taken

Admin - Use proper capitalization and punctuation in your posts, and be constructive. Read the Constitution.
avatar
captain terminator



Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Excellent MOC there Rook. I love it! Smile
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Rook on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:45 pm

captain terminator wrote:i can't imagine how much time this would have taken

Admin - Use proper capitalization and punctuation in your posts, and be constructive. Read the Constitution.

The Z-Wing. It's crap. I slapped it together in about 2-2 1/2 hours.

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by PhiMa on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:01 pm

2 hours????? Jees, and you say this is crap? I think it brilliant! I love how the cockpit folds up and down!! Wowza. This one's pretty sweet.
avatar
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : A little east of boring and north of lame.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by 80-0 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:09 pm

He calls it crap because the model in his opinion is crap; we all everybody( Razz ) think it's awesome because it so excellently resembles a Z. Rook however wants to go further than mere resemblance: He demands excellence from his work. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Bizzle on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

80-0 wrote:He calls it crap because the model in his opinion is crap; we all everybody( Razz ) think it's awesome because it so excellently resembles a Z. Rook however wants to go further than mere resemblance: He demands excellence from his work. Wink


Hmm well I still think it looks good. The way it becomes a "Z" was very well thought out. But this isn't the best by Rook by far. He has made way better MOC's in the past. Yet it is still a good one.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by 80-0 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 pm

You see? You just proved my point. You said you thought it looks good because it resembles a Z. But only NOW do you begin to say 'Weeeell, it isn't your best work...' only because I brought up that point, but thank you for proving me right. As if my title isn't enough. Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by cmdr Vintu on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 am

WOW, you have a lot of lego! Hola Wow!
it's awesome, especialie the K-wing! Smile

Thanks please read the rules too.

Rules & Regulations


Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN

Read this before posting again. http://cabg.forumotion.com/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN
avatar
cmdr Vintu
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : secret


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Bizzle on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:40 pm

80-0 wrote:You see? You just proved my point. You said you thought it looks good because it resembles a Z. But only NOW do you begin to say 'Weeeell, it isn't your best work...' only because I brought up that point, but thank you for proving me right. As if my title isn't enough. Razz



Darn I proved you right. But as you were right I see nothing wrong with proving you right.


Rooks best build ever was the sep. landing craft. That thing was epic! I would love to see another ship/lander built that big Rook. You should try making a Ventor or something like that next. Oh and make it big enough to hold all of those cool clone speeders you have made.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Rook on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:47 pm

The Venator will come some day but it'll hold at least a V-19 Torrent and Jedi Starfighter.

Would be nice to squeeze in a Republic Fighter Tank, Republic Attack Gunship, AT-TE Walker, AT-AP Walker, Clone Walker Battle Pack, Republic Attack Shuttle, or Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker sets. Hola Wow! Laughing

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by 80-0 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 pm

I can see the Brothers-Brick entry already:

'roholbro rises from nowhere with a challenge to Erik Varsegi!' Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Bizzle on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Rook-

Oh crap that would be like 8-10 feet long, 4-5 feet wide and like 3 or so feet tall!! Do it!!


80-0-

I could see that too.




Ok Rook I have a question. What would number would you estimate you lego piece to be at? I'm think 10,000+.


Last edited by Darth Bizzle on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Thunder-blade on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Rook of FTBTB wrote:I have $3,000 CAD included in my main insurance policy for hobby items. That would NOT cover my Star Wars Collection. I spoke with my insurance company and I would need a hobby specialist to appraise my collection and then I could get a rider added to my policy. Right now I'm still looking for someone that is qualified to do the appraisal. So if you know someone in Ontario let me know.

So he still needs to have his appraised..
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Bizzle on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:
Rook of FTBTB wrote:I have $3,000 CAD included in my main insurance policy for hobby items. That would NOT cover my Star Wars Collection. I spoke with my insurance company and I would need a hobby specialist to appraise my collection and then I could get a rider added to my policy. Right now I'm still looking for someone that is qualified to do the appraisal. So if you know someone in Ontario let me know.

So he still needs to have his appraised..


Holy crap. I only have like maybe $1,000 USD's worth of legos. It is most likely more due to the fact I have alot of older more valuable sets.



But really Rook thats a amazing collection. I would love to have a collection that big. But I really want a estimated piece count of the legos that you have.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Wow I think this is pretty cool the only ship I do not like is the R wing it looks more like a top of a building then a ship but other then that it is all cool! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rook's Alphabet Wing Project

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum