Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Bridge ideas.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bridge ideas.

Post by inuformers321 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:09 am

Hey guys I need some help with ideas for a bridge because I'm working on a battle of endor moc and the bridge I have now looks awful any ideas?
avatar
inuformers321
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by Axel on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 am

What bridge are you talking about? Could you post a reference picture?
avatar
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Australia


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:33 pm

OK, do you have any of those ropes with grips along the rope? Stretch two side by side along the ravine. Now attach a whole lot of these bricks to the ropes on both sides:



And put brown studless bricks, 4x1 or 6x1, along those. Smile

Hopoe this helps.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:16 pm

For an endor MOC, huh? So a wood bridge? My advice would be to get lots of 1x4 1/3 brown studless bricks, and then use this piece: ...To attach them to a rope.

That's basicly my version of what 80-O just said.

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by inuformers321 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Okay I will try it out now thanks for they ideas.
avatar
inuformers321
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:For an endor MOC, huh? So a wood bridge? My advice would be to get lots of 1x4 1/3 brown studless bricks, and then use this piece: ...To attach them to a rope.

That's basicly my version of what 80-O just said.

Which is, quite frankly, the exact same thing. Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by Darth Yoda on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 am

I was thinking of this myself, and thought using some brown 4x1 tiles would look cool, and rickety! Smile
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by The Pesimist on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Please delete this post. Wink


Last edited by blackout354 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Pesimist
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



http://www.youtube.com/blackout354

Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 pm

blackout354 wrote:Um...............I don't have any ideas but I just wanted to post reply so I have something to think about. Smile Fordo Yo!

Er, he already posted the MOC in which he used this MOC. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by Garet6 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:16 pm



How about this kinda bridge? It's the type I use in my films. Smile
avatar
Garet6
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 24
Location : Godalming, England


http://www.GPPProductions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Gracious, but how about that wall and those baseplates? Hola Wow! Where'd you get the plates, and how'd you build the wall? Hola Wow!

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:37 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Gracious, but how about that wall and those baseplates? Hola Wow! Where'd you get the plates, and how'd you build the wall? Hola Wow!

What about going to a shop and buy some baseplates? Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by The Pesimist on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Well I might have baseplates if you would show me one! Mad
avatar
The Pesimist
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



http://www.youtube.com/blackout354

Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:06 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Gracious, but how about that wall and those baseplates? Hola Wow! Where'd you get the plates, and how'd you build the wall? Hola Wow!

What about going to a shop and buy some baseplates? Razz

I didn't think they came %100 flat and in dark tan. :scratch:

blackout354 wrote:Well I might have baseplates if you would show me one! Mad

I was talking to Garet... Roll Eyes

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:07 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Gracious, but how about that wall and those baseplates? Hola Wow! Where'd you get the plates, and how'd you build the wall? Hola Wow!

What about going to a shop and buy some baseplates? Razz

I didn't think they came %100 flat and in dark tan. :scratch:

They look Light bluish gray to me... Surprised
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 pm

DP, you're joking, right? Look at the bottom right corner and say you don't see dark tan. Shocked

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Lol wut?

What do you mean, can you show me where exactly we're talking about?
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:12 pm

I mean in Garet's picture. The one of the bridge. Look at the bottom right of the picture. THAT is Dark Tan, I think. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:13 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:I mean in Garet's picture. The one of the bridge. Look at the bottom right of the picture. THAT is Dark Tan, I think. Wink

Ok... It seems old light gray to me... Laughing
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:15 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:I mean in Garet's picture. The one of the bridge. Look at the bottom right of the picture. THAT is Dark Tan, I think. Wink

Ok... It seems old light gray to me... Laughing

For real? How dark is the room you're in? The color appears to be exactly like the base of the bridge Garet made. :scratch:

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:18 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:I mean in Garet's picture. The one of the bridge. Look at the bottom right of the picture. THAT is Dark Tan, I think. Wink

Ok... It seems old light gray to me... Laughing

For real? How dark is the room you're in? The color appears to be exactly like the base of the bridge Garet made. :scratch:

If you could put a circle around the part you're looking at, because I don't think we're talking about the same. Laughing
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Nah, I looked at his topic. You're right. It's one of those huge 64x64 baseplates. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:20 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Nah, I looked at his topic. You're right. It's one of those huge 64x64 baseplates. Wink

See, I'm always right. Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:23 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Nah, I looked at his topic. You're right. It's one of those huge 64x64 baseplates. Wink

See, I'm always right. Razz

Well...

Razz

OK, but just this once! Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Nah, I looked at his topic. You're right. It's one of those huge 64x64 baseplates. Wink

See, I'm always right. Razz

Well...

Razz

OK, but just this once! Razz

[mind trick]always[/mind trick] Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Bridge ideas.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum