Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by Thunder-blade on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:10 pm

I think it's the official one CC... minus a few parts of course....

Though I might be wrong.
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by Zepher on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:I think it's the official one CC... minus a few parts of course....

Though I might be wrong.

Not even close. I took apart two yesterday. looks nothing like that, other than the gun.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by legorevolution on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:You should totally post instructions on how to make your non-dead AT-RT. Smile

Yeah I'll do that. It's a great design but the feet still aren't perfect....

Thunder- It's not at all like the original set Razz

Rob- Yep I'm always happy to help!
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:55 pm

You know Legorev, since you're capturing the swamps of Xagobah, I guess my Troopers are capturing the higher lands, and that would explain why our MOCs have some similarities, yet are different.(terrain wise) Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by legorevolution on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:You know Legorev, since you're capturing the swamps of Xagobah, I guess my Troopers are capturing the higher lands, and that would explain why our MOCs have some similarities, yet are different.(terrain wise) Wink Blue Arc

Thanks for reminding me ABL! I need to post this in our legion thread! Also I need to update my entry pics! Yep we have similarities but I'm thinking about moving planets soon?
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:00 pm

legorevolution wrote:

Thanks for reminding me ABL! I need to post this in our legion thread! Also I need to update my entry pics! Yep we have similarities but I'm thinking about moving planets soon?

Seconded, my movie is still to be done, but as to computer problems I havn't been able to start it yet. Embarassed Where too next for us? Smile Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by Jeremy012399 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Just two words COOL and AMAZING!!!!


Last edited by Jeremy012399 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jeremy012399
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Why do you want to know


http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=346321

Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by legorevolution on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:02 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:

Thanks for reminding me ABL! I need to post this in our legion thread! Also I need to update my entry pics! Yep we have similarities but I'm thinking about moving planets soon?

Seconded, my movie is still to be done, but as to computer problems I havn't been able to start it yet. Embarassed Where too next for us? Smile Blue Arc

I'm not sure... I'll set up a discussion/poll to figure out? Any ideas?
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:05 pm

legorevolution wrote:

I'm not sure... I'll set up a discussion/poll to figure out? Any ideas?


Hmmm, my legion is building a Base on Metalorn, but it's already been liberated, Kashyyyk is to over-done, plus my Shocks would be walking targets with their red armor.... I dunno, where do YOU want to go? Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by legorevolution on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:

I'm not sure... I'll set up a discussion/poll to figure out? Any ideas?


Hmmm, my legion is building a Base on Metalorn, but it's already been liberated, Kashyyyk is to over-done, plus my Shocks would be walking targets with their red armor.... I dunno, where do YOU want to go? Razz Blue Arc

I've never worked with future urban/cityscape environments before. Coruscant maybe? Smile
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:24 pm

legorevolution wrote:

I've never worked with future urban/cityscape environments before. Coruscant maybe? Smile


Yeah we could do that, fight against a Sep terror cell likey the did in the Republic Commando series, there are other City worlds to, such as crystophsis, and many others. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Xagobah- Legorev's November Contest Bignette

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum