Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by Mike on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Well to celebrate my temporary, and not so fully leaving, I thought I'd give my best to go out with a bang! (Yes it starts on Friday! Why? Because I'm very impatient!

Friday - It's a secret!

Saturday - Tribute to Hevy

Sunday - Destroy the Shield Generator 1

Monday - I'll think of something.....

Tuesday - Still thinking....

Any suggestions for Monday and Tuesday? Smile
avatar
Mike
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Eh, Why should I tell you? Stalker...

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by 198th legion on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:23 pm

Ummmm... no, not really, but it will be nice to see something about Hevy. He was an awesome clone (just needed some custom armor so he could be Wuzzupbob'd).
avatar
198th legion
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by 80-0 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:25 pm

What is Destroy the Shield Generator? Endor?

Do Destroy the Shield Generator 2 and 3. Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by J4ke on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Stop posting uselss topics like this and go build. Razz

Srsly, we'll find out what you've build when you build it.

J4ke
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27


http://www.flickr.com/photos/10606714@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by -Aki- on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Sounds really cool! But someone reported your post :huh?:.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by 80-0 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:05 pm

Probably Jake. Did you see his post? Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 pm

I would think of having the idea's before you start the topic. Wink
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by 80-0 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:13 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:I would think of having the idea's before you start the topic. Wink

Well then it would be pretty pointless, right? The point of the topic is to not only draw enthusiasm, but also to get ideas from those rightly enthused about the other things he's already decided to do. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:16 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:I would think of having the idea's before you start the topic. Wink

Well then it would be pretty pointless, right? The point of the topic is to not only draw enthusiasm, but also to get ideas from those rightly enthused about the other things he's already decided to do. Wink

You could still ask for other ideas/adjustments. Wink
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by 80-0 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:I would think of having the idea's before you start the topic. Wink

Well then it would be pretty pointless, right? The point of the topic is to not only draw enthusiasm, but also to get ideas from those rightly enthused about the other things he's already decided to do. Wink

You could still ask for other ideas/adjustments. Wink

Isn't that what he's doing? Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by Alpha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Ah. Another week.

Sounds nice... perhaps you want to do a vig on Mustafar?

Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by J4ke on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:01 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Probably Jake. Did you see his post? Wink

Well duuuuuh! Razz

Seriously, and no offence, this thread does not "enthuse" me. If you were announcing that you'd just built a 500-long SHIP, then maybe. a few little vigs can be quietly churned out every day, it's really not a big deal.

J4ke
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27


http://www.flickr.com/photos/10606714@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by Clonecommando007 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:04 pm

J4ke wrote:Stop posting uselss topics like this and go build. Razz

Srsly, we'll find out what you've build when you build it.
Council Member J4ke sums it up.

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Mike, Mike, and Mike Week!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum