Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Blaze Alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blaze Alone

Post by -Aki- on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:13 pm

CIS commando: Auurgh!
Blaze: That is what you get for scratching my armour!

Story: commander Blaze and Blaze's finest are doing some lone recon on the planet of Mustafar. However, soon Blaze gets lost. As he explores the platforms, he gets ambushed by a CIS commando. However, it was on this day Thomson learned that there is nothing a Vibroblade can't do


Gallery

Behind the scenes: I had a lot of fun making this. This was just a experiment with lava, and also testing out these cool new knives. This was going to be my entry to the Lost Unit contest, but I am entering something else instead.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by 80-0 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:16 pm

Wow! Nice! Smile

The blood isn't too exasturbated, the knife is nice, the commando looks good(nice use of the A-Team head on custom clone armor Wink ), and you captured the multicoloredness and viscuousity of the lava quite excellently. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:16 pm

It's pretty good, although a few things are a bit odd.

The CIS commando is human?

As for the Lava, get rid of the fla,e or just build a lot of it. The one you have looks out of place. Get rid of the trans red slope as well.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by 80-0 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:It's pretty good, although a few things are a bit odd.

The CIS commando is human?

As for the Lava, get rid of the fla,e or just build a lot of it. The one you have looks out of place. Get rid of the trans red slope as well.

Well sure; the CIS is always ready to recruit quality assistance. Wink

About the flame, I'd say it looks fine. The lava constantly has oxygen bubbles bursting causing lava to spit up like that, and the red slope looks like the lava is slopping up on the platform. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by -Aki- on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:It's pretty good, although a few things are a bit odd.

The CIS commando is human?

As for the Lava, get rid of the fla,e or just build a lot of it. The one you have looks out of place. Get rid of the trans red slope as well.

Well sure; the CIS is always ready to recruit quality assistance. Wink

About the flame, I'd say it looks fine. The lava constantly has oxygen bubbles bursting causing lava to spit up like that, and the red slope looks like the lava is slopping up on the platform. Wink

I added that because some blood must have spurted out of the CIS commando, and it hit the lava. What do you think of the quote?
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by Thunder-blade on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:56 pm

The title seems alot like my vig title....

Anyway, you are getting better Aki!
Blazer is nice and so is the vig!
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by -Aki- on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:00 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:The title seems alot like my vig title....

Anyway, you are getting better Aki!
Blazer is nice and so is the vig!

Thanks! His name is Blazee by the way Razz!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by astoriabluelegos on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:53 pm

WOW Aki! You're improving and FAST, this vig looks great!!! Hola Wow! Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by Zepher on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:39 pm

I genereally don't comment on your MOCs (just don't, sorry) but this one is showing that you are certainly improving.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 24


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by Alpha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Nice. I see you improved Blaze, I like him!

Onto the vig, nice work! I love the lava effects! Smile

Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22


Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by Thunder-blade on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Sorry... I knew that! Razz

You REALLY are gettin better Aki... keep it up!!
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by -Aki- on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I have changed my mind, and I am entering this into the contest! Smile
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Blaze Alone

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum