Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

CABG Commercial #4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by legorevolution on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:33 pm

Awesome ABL! You get better with every video! Loved the sounds in this one. I was sooo anticipating that gun to explode in the very end as the screen faded out from Fordo though! Blue Arc
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:38 pm

legorevolution wrote:Awesome ABL! You get better with every video! Loved the sounds in this one. I was sooo anticipating that gun to explode in the very end as the screen faded out from Fordo though! Blue Arc

Yeah, well since I also use this set for our Xagobah movie, I didn't want the gun to explode twice, I really wanted the fordo film to be different, but rest assured, the cannon gets totalled in "Invasion of Xagobah". Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Commander Catsie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:53 pm

Really nice work ABL!

By the way 80-0, a Kama is a form of pauldron. Not a waist cape. Look on CAC Wink
avatar
Commander Catsie
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 29
Location : Leiden, The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by DarthPineapple on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Catsie, isn't a kama some kind of clothing around the legs?


CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
Leia Fett

ROFL.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by 80-0 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Commander Catsie wrote:Really nice work ABL!

By the way 80-0, a Kama is a form of pauldron. Not a waist cape. Look on CAC Wink

Actually it is a waistcape, although I find the term, as well as manskirt( Razz ), deragatory. The pauldron is the shoulder cover worn by ARCs and some Commanders, and Bly's 327th Star Corps. Wink

And I'm surprised that Wuzzy mentions that on his site. Surprised

@ DP: Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Jeremy012399 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:46 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
Commander Catsie wrote:Really nice work ABL!

By the way 80-0, a Kama is a form of pauldron. Not a waist cape. Look on CAC Wink

Actually it is a waistcape, although I find the term, as well as manskirt( Razz ), deragatory. The pauldron is the shoulder cover worn by ARCs and some Commanders, and Bly's 327th Star Corps. Wink

And I'm surprised that Wuzzy mentions that on his site. Surprised

@ DP: Razz

Wait I always thought that the kama was the thing that some clone troopers wore around there shoulders.

Jeremy012399
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Why do you want to know


http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=346321

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Thunder-blade on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 am

Nope. That's the pauldron...

The Kama is the waistcape! Smile
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by 80-0 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 am

Aaand, just to clarify further, kama is a Mandalorian word which means belt spat. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Thunder-blade on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am

Curse you and your Mandalorian brain!! Razz
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Alpha on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am

That's Mando'a?

Wow. I never knew that. Makes sense actually, as the clones are technically somewhat Mandalorian.

Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by 80-0 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:25 am

Thunder-blade wrote:Curse you and your Mandalorian brain!! Razz

Bah, you aruetiise. Razz

J K!

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Thunder-blade on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:25 am

@ Alpha: Well the Kama was originally part of the Mandalorian attire right?
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by 80-0 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 am

Thunder-blade wrote:Well Kama was originally part of the Mandalorian attire right?

Yeah; I think a few Mandos wore them. Although the strange thing is I've seen female Mandos wear it but no Mando men. :scratch:

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 am

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:

Yeah; I think a few Mandos wore them. Although the strange thing is I've seen female Mandos wear it but no Mando men. :scratch:

Ouch, that hurt the coolness of the clones just a bit.... Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by 80-0 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:02 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:

Yeah; I think a few Mandos wore them. Although the strange thing is I've seen female Mandos wear it but no Mando men. :scratch:

Ouch, that hurt the coolness of the clones just a bit.... Razz Blue Arc

I know. Shocked

Kaminoans have a weird sense of humor.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Clonecommando007 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:58 pm

Still about 200 views...is there someone, like Garet maybe (give credit to astoria of course) that would upload this video to their account? I think it would get more views that way.

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:05 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:Still about 200 views...is there someone, like Garet maybe (give credit to astoria of course) that would upload this video to their account? I think it would get more views that way.

Yeah, I changed the tags, but still it's not getting that many hits, maybe I should add some more... Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by LegoBoyRobert on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:10 pm

ABL, this can't be the fourth..... You never made the third! Or did you just not post it? Surprised

LegoBoyRobert
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Watching A Clanka Eat Laser! :P


http://youtube.com/user/pizza501st

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 pm

LegoBoyRobert wrote:ABL, this can't be the fourth..... You never made the third! Or did you just not post it? Surprised

Third's coming out soon, as Bly stated, I forgot/skipped it... Embarassed Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum