Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Halo 3 master chief

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halo 3 master chief

Post by ODST7 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:48 pm

After 10 minutes of carefully putting decals on and the hour it took to make them I present you my.... master chief from halo 3!
Armor is from BF and decals are by me.Note: more spartans coming soon.
Pics:



And if that didn't work then heres the links: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30064848@N04/3051162322/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30064848@N04/3051172106/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30064848@N04/3050337485/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30064848@N04/3050339751/in/photostream/
avatar
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a galaxy far,far away....


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Delta 77-Ponce on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Nice ODST7 masterchief rules!!!
avatar
Delta 77-Ponce
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Kamino


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by flare on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm

very nice I see you have order from BF, very nice.
avatar
flare
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 2016


http://www.flickr.com/photos/38431747@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Thunder-blade on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Very nice OD!!

And in the future, you post pics from Flickr by going to "All Sizes" then you pick the size and copy the shorter link.

The green doesn't exactly match, but that's OK, it looks pretty dang good!
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by ODST7 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:Very nice OD!!

And in the future, you post pics from Flickr by going to "All Sizes" then you pick the size and copy the shorter link.

The green doesn't exactly match, but that's OK, it looks pretty dang good!
Ok, thanks I was wondering how to embed. I wish it did match exactly too but I have great news! BF recently announced that their sand green is now a exact match. I ordered this a month ago. More armor perms coming soon!
avatar
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a galaxy far,far away....


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Jedi Joe on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Awesome! I don't really like the armor piece though. You would be better off with a torso sticker.
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by bonehead on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Nice. But whats up with the stretched torso?
avatar
bonehead
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : melting on mustafarr


http://www.youtube.com/user/firehawk302

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by ODST7 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:33 pm

bonehead wrote:Nice. But whats up with the stretched torso?
Have you noticed how tall he is compared to the rest of the marines and ODST's? A spartan is 7 feet tall and a average human is about 5-6 feet tall. Plus I needed him to be to scale with my elites. Wink
avatar
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a galaxy far,far away....


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by 80-0 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:21 am

You should remember that URLs which will display the image itself inside of [img] tags will only work if the link is to a page which has ONLY the picture in it. Wink

Also, that's quite impressive! Surprised

Although I know nothing about Halo I can't help but envy those . tall Spartans... Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by ODST7 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 am

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:You should remember that URLs which will display the image itself inside of [img] tags will only work if the link is to a page which has ONLY the picture in it. Wink

Also, that's quite impressive! Surprised

Although I know nothing about Halo I can't help but envy those . tall Spartans... Razz
Why not learn a little? You might end up making spartans yourself.
avatar
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a galaxy far,far away....


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by 80-0 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:21 pm

ODST7 wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:You should remember that URLs which will display the image itself inside of [img] tags will only work if the link is to a page which has ONLY the picture in it. Wink

Also, that's quite impressive! Surprised

Although I know nothing about Halo I can't help but envy those . tall Spartans... Razz
Why not learn a little? You might end up making spartans yourself.

Yeah well, I just have to wait until my brother can convince my dad to get a Halo game. I mean, I like shooters and all, but I really won't get a game that isn't distinctly Star Wars and isn't distinctly Tom Clancy unless there's a reason. Surprised

Oh well. I'll try. Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:08 pm

ODST, you use stickers, not decals. Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Commander Four on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Man that's the best MC I've ever seen! I though Saber-Scorpion had the best but ODST7 you get a 10/10!
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Commander Four wrote:Man that's the best MC I've ever seen! I though Saber-Scorpion had the best but ODST7 you get a 10/10!

The armor is from Brickforge in case you didn't know. A lot of people might have an (almost) identical MOC. Laughing
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Commander Four on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
Commander Four wrote:Man that's the best MC I've ever seen! I though Saber-Scorpion had the best but ODST7 you get a 10/10!

The armor is from Brickforge in case you didn't know. A lot of people might have an (almost) identical MOC. Laughing
I know. I need some of that armor....surprised Saber-Scorpion hasn't used it yet....
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by flare on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Commander Four wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
Commander Four wrote:Man that's the best MC I've ever seen! I though Saber-Scorpion had the best but ODST7 you get a 10/10!

The armor is from Brickforge in case you didn't know. A lot of people might have an (almost) identical MOC. Laughing
I know. I need some of that armor....surprised Saber-Scorpion hasn't used it yet....

He has used BF products before though. Plus he made all the differnt Spartans already though.
avatar
flare
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 2016


http://www.flickr.com/photos/38431747@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by ODST7 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:44 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:ODST, you use stickers, not decals. Razz
But I don't print them on sticker paper nor do I stick them on. Also new permutations and colors coming soon!
avatar
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a galaxy far,far away....


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Thunder-blade on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Actually, Saber-scorpion now does use it... I think he used it for his latest MOC...
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Commander Four on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:Actually, Saber-scorpion now does use it... I think he used it for his latest MOC...
Oh yeah. I just checked that out! It's awesome!
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by ODST7 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Commander Four wrote:
Thunder-blade wrote:Actually, Saber-scorpion now does use it... I think he used it for his latest MOC...
Oh yeah. I just checked that out! It's awesome!
Get back on topic shall we? Anyways, I'm going to be sculpting some armor perms today and if you beg me enough you might just get a sneak peek. Smile
avatar
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a galaxy far,far away....


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Thunder-blade on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Beg? I never beg...

*begs like crazy*

Razz
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by flare on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:24 pm

ODST7 wrote:
Commander Four wrote:
Thunder-blade wrote:Actually, Saber-scorpion now does use it... I think he used it for his latest MOC...
Oh yeah. I just checked that out! It's awesome!
Get back on topic shall we? Anyways, I'm going to be sculpting some armor perms today and if you beg me enough you might just get a sneak peek. Smile

Hmm.... I might want some depends on what you make....
avatar
flare
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 2016


http://www.flickr.com/photos/38431747@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by LegoCommanderMatt on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Wow, that looks awesome. The helmet and colours are spot on. Well done.
avatar
LegoCommanderMatt
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Felucia


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by ODST7 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:39 pm

avatar
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a galaxy far,far away....


Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by flare on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:43 pm


cool guys, but the stickers are a tad bit sloopy...And the other guys in background are cool just need sticker/decals.
avatar
flare
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 2016


http://www.flickr.com/photos/38431747@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: Halo 3 master chief

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum