Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Santa's Last Christmas

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by Zepher on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Looks awesome Rook! The Riendeer design is wonderful, I like the antler as someone (DY?) mentioned before!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by Darth Yoda on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Zepher wrote:Looks awesome Rook! The Riendeer design is wonderful, I like the antler as someone (DY?) mentioned before!

Yup! Wink I don't have any black cheese though... Mad
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by 80-0 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 pm

darth yoda wrote:
Zepher wrote:Looks awesome Rook! The Riendeer design is wonderful, I like the antler as someone (DY?) mentioned before!

Yup! Wink I don't have any black cheese though... Mad

Easy! Get any of the new Batman sets that have a large black Bat-vehicle; the Bat Tank or the Tumbler are loaded with em'. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by Darth Yoda on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
darth yoda wrote:
Zepher wrote:Looks awesome Rook! The Riendeer design is wonderful, I like the antler as someone (DY?) mentioned before!

Yup! Wink I don't have any black cheese though... Mad

Easy! Get any of the new Batman sets that have a large black Bat-vehicle; the Bat Tank or the Tumbler are loaded with em'. Wink

I need Batman. All the stores have like no sets though... Waaa! Sad Mad
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by Thunder-blade on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 pm

Yeah, I think the Batman line is being discontinued....
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by cloneLieutenintLeo94 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Yeah, this is like the 2nd or 3rd time lego has discontinued Batman Sad

Darn it! I`m off subject again! Roll Eyes
avatar
cloneLieutenintLeo94
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : jail... uh no, i...uh mean Alabama, yeah


Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by Rook on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:56 pm

:spammers: Kabam! :spammers:


Ah yes maybe Santa is bringing Batman Lego to Rex Rook and that's way he killed banned Santa them all! Mad

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Santa's Last Christmas

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum