Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

25th legion chronicles. Voices wanted!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 25th legion chronicles voices wanted!

Post by theshack on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:23 am

i could do clone 1 or clone 2 and you could use paint and photoshop to make some good effects like pizza movies first video. oh he is on youtube.
avatar
theshack



Back to top Go down

Re: 25th legion chronicles. Voices wanted!

Post by 80-0 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am

theshack wrote:1. i could do clone 1 or clone 2 and

2. you could use paint and photoshop to make some good effects like pizza movies first video.

3. oh he is on youtube.

1. I think he wants Guild Member voices, methinks...

2. GIMP, my friend.

3. Um... We've know that for... ever? Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: 25th legion chronicles. Voices wanted!

Post by Bantha on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:35 am

80-0 wrote:
theshack wrote:1. i could do clone 1 or clone 2 and

2. you could use paint and photoshop to make some good effects like pizza movies first video.

3. oh he is on youtube.

1. I think he wants Guild Member voices, methinks...

2. GIMP, my friend.

3. Um... We've know that for... ever? Razz

Shack, PM me your application. Smile
avatar
Bantha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Western Massachusetts


http://www.flickr.com/photos/28966489@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: 25th legion chronicles. Voices wanted!

Post by pdragon27 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 am

theshack wrote:i could do clone 1 or clone 2 and you could use paint and photoshop to make some good effects like pizza movies first video. oh he is on youtube.

You thought those effects were good? I think you mean the last movie. His first just had a bunch of blue and red lines.
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: 25th legion chronicles. Voices wanted!

Post by Sialboats on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:00 am

I'm still going to kill you for the Chronicles rip-off Razz .
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: 25th legion chronicles. Voices wanted!

Post by Bantha on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Sialboats wrote:I'm still going to kill you for the Chronicles rip-off Razz .

For the record I didn't intend to rip off your comic. I will change the title once I think of a better on.
avatar
Bantha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Western Massachusetts


http://www.flickr.com/photos/28966489@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: 25th legion chronicles. Voices wanted!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum