Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest

5 posters

Go down

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Empty Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest

Post by Clonecommando007 Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Well, like I said in the Official thread, I'm making the Utapau Attack scene from Star Wars episode three, for the Lego Star Wars scene contest. Some pictures so far of the WIP:
Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Utapau10
I know it needs more work, that's why it's a WIP. That's just the basic ground base that I'll be using. The mountains off to the right will hopefully be transformed into an Utapauan Building.
Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Utapau11
I hope to have one of my IST tanks in the scene too. I love these buggars and I'll be making instructions for them soon.
Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Utapau12
I hope to have at least two troopers rappeling from the scaffolding (not put in yet). The above is a sample of what that will look like.

Comments? Suggestions? I am looking for a decent minifigure scale Crab Droid to base mine off of. I need one because Utapau wouldn't be complete without a crab droid. Anyone know of one that I could use?
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Empty Re: Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Looks pretty good! I really liked that scene, but don't have NEARLY enough yellow troops to make a MOC of it. I can't wait to see the end result!

Back to top Go down

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Empty Re: Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest

Post by Clonecommando007 Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Thanks for the comment! Yea, I have seven troopers, so I've got enough. I'm planning on having the tank be driven by white troopers though, to maximize my figure presence.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:48 am

Oh, yeah! That's what I did for my speeder bikes, put clone pilots on them so I could have the maximum amount of white and yellow clones on the ground. I might add that your yellow troopers look excellent. Keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Empty Updates

Post by Clonecommando007 Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Utapau14

Utapau Attack: My WIP for the LSW contest Utapau15

That's my updates for today. I was working on crabby most of last night.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Sweet! I like how the overhead walkway is looking. Keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:42 pm

I added a second walkway overtop of the first one. This is starting to get big.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Clone Commander Bacara Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:55 pm

I'm not that keen on your IST, seems like a car with no wheels. But the diaroma it's self is looking pretty good.

CC Bacara
Clone Commander Bacara
Clone Commander Bacara
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:54 pm

I Really like the walkway. It would look great if you can add a few more troopers coming down from the walkway. Ad add a few droids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:32 pm

I have plenty of battle droids, I'll be using them too. The figures won't be added till I get the base and structure done.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:49 am

My only suggestion is add something behind where the droids will be... a ground level walkway or something. Maybe just one or two plates off the main base, with a railing and some checmical tanks or such. that side seems like it'll end up to empty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Actually I added a whole 'nother level. It's almost done now. Chemical tanks would be good though. Thanks for the suggestion. Smile Marine
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aridar Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Unless I missed something, wouldn't it make the most sense if the orange leg was on the same side for each trooper? Besides that, very nice work, I'll keep an eye out for some updates.
Aridar
Aridar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:21 am

Another level, you say? This sounds good. Pics?
This looks like it's shaping up nice, keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:41 am

I really like how this is coming along, I hope you win!Wink I just am entering for the fun of it because we already have Lego Starwars the complete saga for our wii. I really like how some of your troopers have an arm that is orange and a opposite leg that is orange as well, with your permision I would like to apply this idea to some of my many plain white troopers inorder to bolster the 212th ranks with something a little different while using up someof those plain troops. Smile Blue Arc

P.S. if you do win, let us know, because the LEGO magazine will use your real name which none of use know. Wink
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:45 am

If I win I'll probably sell the prize, unless it's the 360. I don't have any game systems, so yea...I'll probably trade the game for an AT-AP or something.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 pm

How would you enter this?
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:04 pm

I will take a finished picture, have it printed up, and send it to TLC. See the contests forum on how to do that.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:34 am

I'm done! Pictures coming your way!!! Shocked Kashyyyk
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down