Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer)

+12
Sialboats
Astor
The Jinja Ninja
DarthRogers
DarthPineapple
Commander_Fox
Gerrard
Bantha
PhiMa
Thunder-blade
Darth Yoda
Awesome-o-saurus
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer)

Post by DanielTheDroidSupporter Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Awesome-o-saurus wrote:The engines are confusing. They aren't too many shots of them in the Battle over Coruscant. But here's the two screenshots I got:

[img]Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer) - Page 2 Recusa13[/img]

[img]Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer) - Page 2 Recusa12[/img]

You decide. I planned to do it with engine glow, because I'm like that, but glow isn't too good right now. If I try to make it just the engine without glow, I have no references or description to go off of.

I hope those pictures show up.

I think the engine glow is good. But that's just me.

Rules & Regulations
Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN

Read this before posting again. http://www.thecabg.net/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN

Last edited by DanielTheDroidSupporter on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
DanielTheDroidSupporter
DanielTheDroidSupporter

Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer) - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer)

Post by Delta 1608 Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Hey do you have the star wars revenge of the sith guide to craft, or something like that. it has a black cover and a Juggernaut on the front. you can get some good looks at the thrusters, and they look very accurate. Smile
Delta 1608
Delta 1608
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : As usual....I really don't know...I lost track about 2,000 miles ago....anyone have a map?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Try wookiepedia, it always helps.
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Gerrard wrote:Try wookiepedia, it always helps.

Wookieepedia! Mad

Anyway, I can't wait to see this finished. Smile
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Eternal Light (WIP, Recusant-class Light Destroyer) - Page 2 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by cln-cmndo Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Yeah, it looks great so far!
cln-cmndo
cln-cmndo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16619

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Thanks all. I haven't made much progress, I'm concentrating on stabalizing what I already have done, making small improvements. I'm scared of the front through, it's all curved and comes to a point. I don't know how a builder like me can pull of something that even the great Mark Kelso, Builder of the Greatest Invisible Hand, had trouble with. I don't have his resources, but I have the MOCpages community. Maybe one of them young Star Warsers who just started building will give me an idea... It's happened before.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pdragon27 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 am

Maybe use the piece that you can bend... you know...the 4x1 plate that bends in half...
pdragon27
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:05 am

I think I know what you mean. I have 2x1's that have the clicky hinge, I think, is the terminology. They can only be set to certain angles though. I don't have the other kind, which I don't know how to describe nor do I know the name. It's gonna take a while to figure this one out.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pdragon27 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:09 am

Why not use clicky hinges then? Use lots of them. Build in in segments...with each segment, there is a clicky hinge. And with each segment, then click is one more, so to speak...
pdragon27
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2