Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIP Comic Storyline

+11
Legomotion95
ODST7
Alpha
that guy in that movie
thunder-clone
Comrade Faie
The Jinja Ninja
Commander_Fox
Gerrard
Bizzle
Uberlag
15 posters

Go down

WIP Comic Storyline Empty WIP Comic Storyline

Post by Uberlag Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 am

As most of you probably know, I'm developing a comic storyline, problem is, I'm running out of ideas to continue the story, and it would be a great help if you guys could help me out.
Thanks in advance,
-Uberlag
Uberlag
Uberlag
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

WIP Comic Storyline Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

WIP Comic Storyline Empty Re: WIP Comic Storyline

Post by Bizzle Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 am

Well what if your legion suffered major losses and the padawan was killed by a sith assassin. Resulting in the legion being deployed to a new planet. And the Jedi General never takes another padawan. How's that sound?
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Hmmm, sounds complicated but doable. Razz
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander_Fox Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:56 pm

What if there is a CIS lab making biological gases and they are going to release it on Corascaunt. But then your leigon boards the ship. The CIS general gets anxious and he drops a poison container. Then your legion has to get off the ship before it spreads. How does that sound? Razz
Commander_Fox
Commander_Fox
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Which legion's yours again? Wink

Anyway, I'm just going to repeat the advice of the great crime novellist Raymond Chandler: When in doubt, have someone walk in holding a gun. (Or in this case, an army of battle droids holding blasters. Razz )
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

WIP Comic Storyline Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Your men are getting anxious because one base is left and the CIS is closing in on them and everyone knows that there is a traitor amongst them, finally a huge battle erupts, your legion is nearly slaughtered only a few regroup and get away, then they are lost in the Jungle safe from the CIS BUT, they need to contact the Republic. While in the jungle they make friends with the natives, at first they thought you were bad because they saw someone like you only mean (the traitor). The traitor turns out to be a Lieutenant, and the 12 clones that are left are planning to attack the CIS for one last time.

They successfully take down one base with Commando like skills call in the republic which then helps drive the CIS off the planet. But still no traitor.

I'll edit it later I have to use the restroom.
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thunder-clone Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Your legion goes to try and find the trandoshans, but they find a lab creating hundreds of new super powerfull droids. Your men have a giant fight, and win it but suffer many loses. They find that green commander of yours. Place a random bomb leave the area, go back to their ship while the last droids get blown up.

Want to use this. Smile
thunder-clone
thunder-clone
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Ok, you have a droid that is malfunctioning wrong and drops bombs everywhere on the ship. You quickly have to get rid of all them before they detonate. Smile
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by that guy in that movie Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Heres one.

Your forces are on a planet there has been a supply cut with little amo and almost no rations they have to hold out agaisnt waves and waves of battle driods until the nearest ship recives your transmision and send a few renforcements then with the battle almost won a hug explosion is heard and then the alclamator carrying your general is on board and with all high ranking officers on board the cis suddleny do a suprise attack on your postion and well you take it from there. Smile
that guy in that movie
that guy in that movie
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey; I thought I gave you enough!

Razz

Anyhow, you CANNOT move planets. Have... err... they just infiltrated the base.

The Trandos used it as a trap, they set a... bomb, and it's set to go off in about 5 minutes.

Bomb Squad comes in, everyone's like Z0MGEVACNOWPL0X, and it's doomsday all over again. They find the bomb, but they can't stop it.

Boomboomcrashbang. The base really explodes this time, with Altimus/Rocco/Whoever your new Leader is, making it out just in time.

So, after that, they need to track down the Trando Gen, sending them on a manhunt, breaking into CIS Strongholds, blowing up caves, all that.
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ODST7 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am

Make a episode guide in Zeph's thread too.
ODST7
ODST7
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:38 am

He needs 5 comics before he can do that.
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Back to top Go down

Post by Legomotion95 Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 am

I have one.

How about your legion is deployed on a planet with no supplies and waves after waves of droids attack your men. While suffering great losses, your troops discover a prototype weapon for the Republic and realise the planet was a trap and set the weapon to blow leaving only a handful of men left.

Or, you could just do a Saving Pvt Ryan story. Razz
Legomotion95
Legomotion95
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:40 pm

D-Day except with clones and droids. Razz
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by huntmaster Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Did you come up with anything yet Uber?
huntmaster
huntmaster
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=355663

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix42 Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:22 pm

I have an idea!

Your jedi is fighting in space. The jedi gets shot down. A Republic ship comes to find the jedi. They do. But, they get lost in a cave. Every hour (more or less) a clone gets attacked by a monster! Clones die. And die. The jedi think it is best to find this beast. They set up camp for a few hours. They do not go to sleep. They go to find the beast. They find it. They fight. They win. Another Republic ship comes. They find the jedi and the clones. Some are hurt. They load every one in, and they go home.
Felix42
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!

Back to top Go down

Post by why Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm

I have an idea! Your star ship fleet comes in to help your troops, but then gets attacked by droids. Droids board the ships and then they flee the system. Your troops kill all the droids, or they think they did. Then when the starships land the droids will drop a blue shadow virus containers which kills a jedi and a horde of troopers. ( Don't care who ) Then your legion attacks a seperist planet after there through with the planet they're on, with a lot of vengeance. This way you could a nice and long comic series that will make sense.

Also, make your comics longer!

-Why Smile

EDIT: You should save your money for more battle packs so you could put more troops into theis story if you choose it.

Last edited by why on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
why
why
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:53 pm

If theres one thing that is rarely done in clone comics, it's this: Republic lands to reclaim a Separatist planet. While fighting, they encounter native volunteer soldiers fighting for the CIS. They capture one, and interogate him as to why he's fighting for the evil Seppies. He, or she, for that matter, as I don't see to many females in comics, gives them the reason: The Republic has denied their planet representation in the Senate, has repeadtedly denied help to the planet that could have saved millions of lives, and has basically abandoned. Something like that. So they have a reason for joining the CIS. The Republic fights them, anxious to have the until-now ignored planet back. They learn some more about the planet's troubles, like some prejudicial anti-alien/pro-human thingy, and fight the CIS further. By the end of the campaign, they realize that the Republic isn't as great as everyone thinks.

Like I said, in wars, both sides to bad things. But in the Clone Wars, it's always the CIS doing bad things. We rarely see the Republic doing bad things. In the American Civil War, reminisent to this war, both the Union and Confederacy did things that would be considered war crimes. So if you need a good plot, have the clonies unearth some... unsettling facts, about the Republic. That's something that doesn't happen alot. I have a planned plot similar to this, but the pro-Republic humans of a world are opressing the native species. Slavery in all but name.

Of course, being one of maybe three CIS point of view comic makers out there, I'd give you this advice. I like making the Reps looks bad.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum