Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

FBTB PodRacers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBTB PodRacers

Post by Rook on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:31 pm

So I'm working on my Podracer for the FBTB Contest. Being from the CABG I figured I'd better build something with a clone. Wink Pictures coming Monday probably.

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Felix42 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Sounds cool! Are you going to put all the other member's entries?

120th post! A toast! Ahh, a smile with a wine glass.


Last edited by Felix42 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by The Jinja Ninja on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Why the WIP thread? There's no point if it's just to notify people that you're building something - if we all did that, the forum would be full of crap. How about you take some WIP pics, then post the thread. Razz
avatar
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Age : 23
Location : Timeline No. 1


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Thunder-blade on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Maybe it's an idea thread? Wink

I think you should have a CABG podracer Rook! That would be awesome!
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by DarthPineapple on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Yea, something which has the letters 'CABG' at the side or so. Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by PhiMa on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes, that does sound like a good idea, but it has to be something special. Something that'll blow people away, you know, like you did with your separatist landing craft. I'm sure you'll do something good. You always do.
avatar
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : A little east of boring and north of lame.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Felix42 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:Maybe it's an idea thread? Wink

I think you should have a CABG podracer Rook! That would be awesome!
That would be good! But, I have an idea. We could go head to head with other sites. We could make the best podracer!!
avatar
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by The Jinja Ninja on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Not gonna happen - CS would leave everyone in the dust. Razz
avatar
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Age : 23
Location : Timeline No. 1


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Rook on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:Why the WIP thread? There's no point if it's just to notify people that you're building something - if we all did that, the forum would be full of crap. How about you take some WIP pics, then post the thread. Razz

Looking for thoughts and commets. And yes I've taken so inprogress pictures. Just haven't posted them.

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Felix42 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:19 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:Not gonna happen - CS would leave everyone in the dust. Razz
Who is CS? Well, I'm sure we can win, because we are CABG!!
avatar
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by 80-0 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:23 pm

It's some Joe from FBTB Jinja has grown to worship. You gotta expect that sort of idol worship from Jinja these days. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Felix42 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 am

80-0 wrote:It's some Joe from FBTB Jinja has grown to worship. You gotta expect that sort of idol worship from Jinja these days. Wink
So, Jinja wants to worship idols? I have idols, but I do not go crazy. Do you mean people, or statues? That would be sick if you mean statues. I am meaning people. And, what is so special FBTB? I went there once, it was weird.

No one beats CABG! Not even FBTB!!
avatar
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Thunder-blade on Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:46 am

Let us not get sidetracked on FBTB... it might turn out bloody! Laughing
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Felix42 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 am

Thunder-blade wrote:Let us not get sidetracked on FBTB... it might turn out bloody! Laughing
Bloody? Bloody? Ha! *puts on armor* But, just to safe.
avatar
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Jens on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:10 am

Felix42 wrote:
Thunder-blade wrote:Let us not get sidetracked on FBTB... it might turn out bloody! Laughing
Bloody? Bloody? Ha! *puts on armor* But, just to safe.

Look Felix, we have already had some FBTB fights here and I advise you not to start one, especially not in Rook's topic.
avatar
Jens
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Denmark


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31580381@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Felix42 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:34 am

Jens wrote:
Felix42 wrote:
Thunder-blade wrote:Let us not get sidetracked on FBTB... it might turn out bloody! Laughing
Bloody? Bloody? Ha! *puts on armor* But, just to safe.

Look Felix, we have already had some FBTB fights here and I advise you not to start one, especially not in Rook's topic.
Okay. I will stop now.
avatar
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Gerrard on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Nice Rook! Can't wait for them to come out!
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by J4ke on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Felix42 wrote:
80-0 wrote:It's some Joe from FBTB Jinja has grown to worship. You gotta expect that sort of idol worship from Jinja these days. Wink
So, Jinja wants to worship idols? I have idols, but I do not go crazy. Do you mean people, or statues? That would be sick if you mean statues. I am meaning people. And, what is so special FBTB? I went there once, it was weird.

No one beats CABG! Not even FBTB!!

CS, CSF, or Classic Space Forums, are the Space and Mecha elite. They'd wipe the floor with any and all of you. Both the contest example pods on the FBTB banner were done by CSF members, Chris Giddens and Mark Sandlin. They have their own themes, PCS/Star Justice, and 3vil/Space Skulls. You know, the ones for sale by LEGO?

That's how good they are.

So why don't you noobs all just STFU when you've got no idea what's going on.

J4ke
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27


http://www.flickr.com/photos/10606714@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by 80-0 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Yup, in fact they'd drop a ten ton load on us.

You'll note that Jens already told him to zip it.

I guess you didn't.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by J4ke on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:44 pm

I noted and enphasised. I sincerely wish YOU'D zip it.

J4ke
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27


http://www.flickr.com/photos/10606714@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Rook on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:55 pm

So none of us could ever become good enough to compete with them? I thought that's why we created his site. To get better.

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by J4ke on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Rook wrote:So none of us could ever become good enough to compete with them? I thought that's why we created his site. To get better.
I didn't say that at all.

As of this post, they > you.

J4ke
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27


http://www.flickr.com/photos/10606714@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Felix42 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 pm

J4ke wrote:
Felix42 wrote:
80-0 wrote:It's some Joe from FBTB Jinja has grown to worship. You gotta expect that sort of idol worship from Jinja these days. Wink
So, Jinja wants to worship idols? I have idols, but I do not go crazy. Do you mean people, or statues? That would be sick if you mean statues. I am meaning people. And, what is so special FBTB? I went there once, it was weird.

No one beats CABG! Not even FBTB!!

CS, CSF, or Classic Space Forums, are the Space and Mecha elite. They'd wipe the floor with any and all of you. Both the contest example pods on the FBTB banner were done by CSF members, Chris Giddens and Mark Sandlin. They have their own themes, PCS/Star Justice, and 3vil/Space Skulls. You know, the ones for sale by LEGO?

That's how good they are.

So why don't you noobs all just STFU when you've got no idea what's going on.
Fine. I give up. I just thought we were somewhat good.
avatar
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Felix, we are. We are, just as FBTB is on general SW, THE elite on the Clone Wars. Nobody beats us in that. Wink

J4ke just can't take to lose an argument. I know, childish. As will his reaction be to this. Probably something like 'STFU You don't know where you're talking about'. Roll Eyes
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Since FBTB is general star wars, they have attracted more experienced builders (EX. Nannan, Olog, etc) than we have. Though many of our members can compete on a similar level, they should have a wider user-base, they are general star wars whilst we are just Clone wars.

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: FBTB PodRacers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum