Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Various works...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Various works...

Post by Chaotic Good on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:48 pm



Castings (failed), WIP figures, helmets, heads and accessories.

Basically, all my stuff that was lying around unfinished. Laughing

Notice anything...Clone-wars-ish? Wink
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by 80-0 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Perhaps the fellow in the fedora is the mysterious Cad Bane? Surprised

And who's the antenna'd fellow? Nice commandoes, by the way. Smile

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Chaotic Good on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:57 pm

80-0 wrote:Perhaps the fellow in the fedora is the mysterious Cad Bane? Surprised

And who's the antenna'd fellow? Nice commandoes, by the way. Smile

Kardue'sai'Malloc (Aka Labria). Wink

The guy in the fedora is a...Watchman. Shocked
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by 80-0 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm

I'd say maybe make it a little more orangy since it's Labria. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Gerrard on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Cool CG, it's a good picture. Smile
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Astor on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Holy Ship CG! Those are awesome!
You should have a rank; "Decal God" No sorry Kanomian is a bit better but maybe "Decal Jesus". Smile
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by pdragon27 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Astor wrote:Holy Ship CG! Those are awesome!
You should have a rank; "Decal God" No sorry Kanomian is a bit better but maybe "Decal Jesus". Smile

Jesus is dead. Wink You just said CG was dead.
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Astor on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Pdragon wrote:
Astor wrote:Holy Ship CG! Those are awesome!
You should have a rank; "Decal God" No sorry Kanomian is a bit better but maybe "Decal Jesus". Smile

Jesus is dead. Wink You just said CG was dead.

Ok. He's decal Buddha allright? Razz
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Chaotic Good on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:01 pm

You just said CG was dead.

Woooohhh.... Laughing

Howsabout "Decal King"? Simple, but still a good title. Wink
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Astor on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:
You just said CG was dead.

Woooohhh.... Laughing

Howsabout "Decal King"? Simple, but still a good title. Wink

Shutup CG, no one asked for your oppinion. Razz Wink
But "Decal King" doesn't sound holy enough. Wink
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by pdragon27 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:06 pm

*Sigh* Do you have to bring religion into this? You know some of us don't have religions and would be offended by this...
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Astor on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Pdragon wrote:*Sigh* Do you have to bring religion into this? You know some of us don't have religions and would be offended by this...

What do you mean? I don't have a religion...
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Huh, CG tired to make Delta squad, but failed because he couldn't cast the helmets right. Waaa! That's what I see from the picture. Smile

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Bizzle on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:Huh, CG tired to make Delta squad, but failed because he couldn't cast the helmets right. Waaa! That's what I see from the picture. Smile


Well that is what I see. I also see that he tried to make a Orc club and failed too. CG leave the casting to AL or umm hmm how to put this nicely. Learn how to cast/get a better kit.


I like the clones the Appo helmet is nicely done,or is that 501st? All the other clones are nicely done too.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Chaotic Good on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Darth Bizzle wrote: CG leave the casting to AL or umm hmm how to put this nicely. Learn how to cast/get a better kit.

Did someone ever say to Wuzzupbob, "Leave it to Arealight"? Or even to Arealight, "Leave it to Tothiro and RecluceMage"?

No. They didn't. These are only my first few tries, so there really is no need to say that. I am learning how to cast.

I like the clones the Appo helmet is nicely done,or is that 501st? All the other clones are nicely done too.

It's a 501st Trooper, and thanks! Wink
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Well that is what I see. I also see that he tried to make a Orc club and failed too. CG leave the casting to AL or umm hmm how to put this nicely. Learn how to cast/get a better kit.

I'd like to see YOU cast better, DB! I'm under the impression that casting is an art, and though some have perfected it, CG is still learning.

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Bizzle on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:
Darth Bizzle wrote: CG leave the casting to AL or umm hmm how to put this nicely. Learn how to cast/get a better kit.

Did someone ever say to Wuzzupbob, "Leave it to Arealight"? Or even to Arealight, "Leave it to Tothiro and RecluceMage"?

No. They didn't. These are only my first few tries, so there really is no need to say that. I am learning how to cast.

I like the clones the Appo helmet is nicely done,or is that 501st? All the other clones are nicely done too.

It's a 501st Trooper, and thanks! Wink

Oh ok. Well good luck and I hope I didn't offend you,if I did I am sorry.


Sweet I was right. Your welcome. Hey did you ever think of selling some 501st troopers? If you did them good people would pay alot for them.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:51 pm

I like the clones, although the castings look really ugly. Sad
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Chaotic Good on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Darth Bizzle wrote:Oh ok. Well good luck and I hope I didn't offend you,if I did I am sorry.

Sweet I was right. Your welcome. Hey did you ever think of selling some 501st troopers? If you did them good people would pay alot for them.

It's okay, I'm fine with it. They really are terrible casts, anyway. Laughing

I generally don't sell my work; I have yet to perfect everything, so it's not currently an option. It could be sometime, though. Wink
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Bizzle on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:
Darth Bizzle wrote:Oh ok. Well good luck and I hope I didn't offend you,if I did I am sorry.

Sweet I was right. Your welcome. Hey did you ever think of selling some 501st troopers? If you did them good people would pay alot for them.

It's okay, I'm fine with it. They really are terrible casts, anyway. Laughing

I generally don't sell my work; I have yet to perfect everything, so it's not currently an option. It could be sometime, though. Wink

Ok well I didn't know how you were taking it.

Hmm ok well I want to see the finished project!

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Commander_Fox on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Astor wrote:
Chaotic Good wrote:
You just said CG was dead.

Woooohhh.... Laughing

Howsabout "Decal King"? Simple, but still a good title. Wink

Shutup CG, no one asked for your oppinion. Razz Wink
But "Decal King" doesn't sound holy enough. Wink
What about 'Decal Tsar'? That way he sounds threatening, and he is still a king/god type thing! Razz

Anyway, those all look okay. The castings are decent. Again, the decals are EPIC! I'll give you a nickel for the Bomb Squad trooper body!
avatar
Commander_Fox
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Jens on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:04 pm

I find it strange that one has said:

"OMGZBLYFTW!!!!!!111!ONE!!1"

So to say it simple, I see Bly.
avatar
Jens
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Denmark


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31580381@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by commander charlie on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Um right then where do you buy casting kits?
Nice commando decals by the way.
avatar
commander charlie
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : somewhere over the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Gerrard on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Yeah, I agree.

What time of clay are you molding with?
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Thunder-blade on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 am

Looks good! I recognize some of these!

By the way, when you messed up on the Commando helm cast, did that mess up the original helmet?
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: Various works...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum