Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else.

+20
Master Potato
The Jinja Ninja
torrent3
Ham701
Bizzle
DarthPineapple
Muskey15
Astor
ODST7
Comrade Faie
Felix42
Commando Shade
Thunder-blade
Commander Mongoose
Gerrard
Orangecorps
Bantha
noobswatter
Clonecommando007
Awesome-o-saurus
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Empty Re: Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else.

Post by Ham701 Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Awesome, I agree with you. She does ruin every episode(along with Jar Jar, Anakin's(wait, thats every episode), and Padme's appearances. But Mostly here). I mean, she ruined Kit Fisto's episode with her hologram appearance, she and Anakin ruined Aayla Secura's episodes( Animators,too), and she partly ruined Liberty on Ryloth( I mean, come on, At-Rt beats AAT?Fudge that). This whole show is a huge disappointment becouse of her. The Only one I LIKED(And to think I would like Liberty on Ryloth) was the first one(only one without her, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex(I HATE HIM AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!), anyone) And it looks like tonights will disappoint, too, although I get to see Fox in action for the first time.

So basically if you don't want to read, my big rant against badly portrayed heroes(I MEAN COME ON, NO SPEPERATIST VICTORIES????)

Anyways, hilarious Moc! Grievous=Win.
Ham701
Ham701
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_g10

Back to top Go down

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Empty Re: Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else.

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Ham701 wrote:Awesome, I agree with you. She does ruin every episode(along with Jar Jar, Anakin's(wait, thats every episode), and Padme's appearances. But Mostly here). I mean, she ruined Kit Fisto's episode with her hologram appearance, she and Anakin ruined Aayla Secura's episodes( Animators,too), and she partly ruined Liberty on Ryloth( I mean, come on, At-Rt beats AAT?Fudge that). This whole show is a huge disappointment becouse of her. The Only one I LIKED(And to think I would like Liberty on Ryloth) was the first one(only one without her, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex(I HATE HIM AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!), anyone) And it looks like tonights will disappoint, too, although I get to see Fox in action for the first time.

So basically if you don't want to read, my big rant against badly portrayed heroes(I MEAN COME ON, NO SPEPERATIST VICTORIES????)

Anyways, hilarious Moc! Grievous=Win.

I agree 100%. You should see some of the rants I go on about this show on MOCpages. All the youn'uns reply with stuff like 'i agree but republic is cool' and 'youv said this before. your repeating yourself.' They know how much I hate the lack of Sep victories. I'm like the official Separatist supporter of MOCpages.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham701 Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

I mean we don't necessarily have to have it all turn to sep victories but some Somme-like battles that devastate the clones would be just as good. Haven't had one battle the clones haven't lost many troops(Rookies does not count.)
Ham701
Ham701
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_g10

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:33 am

Thunder-blade wrote:But Padme already has a canon death, Ahsoka and Jar Jar haven't had any yet! Wink

She'll PROBABLY die with order 66 in Kashyyyk. I have a comic with Ashoka, Rex and some clones saying:
"I wonder what our next order will be." What are we up to now? 64, 65? Who knows what will happen next."
Wink
Astor
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:58 am

Astor wrote:
Thunder-blade wrote:But Padme already has a canon death, Ahsoka and Jar Jar haven't had any yet! Wink

She'll PROBABLY die with order 66 in Kashyyyk. I have a comic with Ashoka, Rex and some clones saying:
"I wonder what our next order will be." What are we up to now? 64, 65? Who knows what will happen next."
Wink

DUN DUN DUN.

Ahsoka is gonna be a recurring villian in my comics. She's so annoying, I want to have her die several times. Padme, she can die to. Though merficully, because she's one of the better characters of the prequels. Annie? I don't like the movie him much, but the CW version I kind of like. He get's to be the guy who get's jobs for Grievous. Jar Jar? Same as Ahsoka.

And that's not it folks! I'll have other annoying people from outside the STar Wars universe show up occasionaly, like Robespierre, and the mouse Algernon.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix42 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:03 am

Oh yeah! Padme is going to get it! I cannot wait to see her die in a cool way!
Felix42
Felix42
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a rebal flagship over the Death Star.... darn Tie fighters!!

Back to top Go down

Post by torrent3 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:04 am

What do you have against Ashoka? Let's see you make a better character with a major role. I do slightly agree with your opinions about Jar Jar, he does tend to ruin the show. Although waiting for season two is more of a reanon to be mad, I mean, we have to wait 'til Fall! Hmm...
torrent3
torrent3
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 am

Thunder-blade wrote:But Padme already has a canon death, Ahsoka and Jar Jar haven't had any yet!
Jar-Jar's canonical death is in A New Hope. Something to do with a planet-blower-upper-gun... Wink
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:42 am

torrent3 wrote:What do you have against Ashoka? Let's see you make a better character with a major role. I do slightly agree with your opinions about Jar Jar, he does tend to ruin the show. Although waiting for season two is more of a reanon to be mad, I mean, we have to wait 'til Fall! Hmm...

Be glad this show ain't BSG. year long waits in between half seasons. But Ahsoka... Something about her makes me angry. The way she is portrayed makes the whole thing seem childish. Storm Over Ryloth could have been so much better if it were someone else. And if the episodes were longer...

Anyway, this series I have planned is not gonna be serious at all. It's gonna be like Grievous on Powerthirst.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 am

The Jinja Ninja wrote:
Thunder-blade wrote:But Padme already has a canon death, Ahsoka and Jar Jar haven't had any yet!
Jar-Jar's canonical death is in A New Hope. Something to do with a planet-blower-upper-gun... Wink

I believe that was non-canon? Made up by fans?
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 pm

No, I think it is canon. Since Jar-Jar was an aide to Bail Organa, who was at Alderaan at the time..
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Ohsa nosa! Diesa blacksa moonsa isa firin'sa hisa lazorsah!

Razz
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Potato Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Make him kill C-3P0! I hate C-3P0! Laughing Very nice grevious! Camo
Master Potato
Master Potato
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Phazezorz Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:52 am

Great job! Love the greebs, and the killing of Jar-Jar

There is a five word limit.

Please read this before posting again: http://www.thecabg.net/the-guild-constitution-f1/

Last edited by Phazonix on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original less than five words)
Phazezorz
Phazezorz
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phazes_photostream/

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 am

Phazonix wrote:Great job!

There is a five word limit.

Please read this before posting again: http://www.thecabg.net/the-guild-constitution-f1/

Ah, Phazonix, glad to see you here. Unfortuneatley, however the hell you spell it, the real comic won't be up for some time, my C.O.P. comic has taken priority, simply because it appeals to me even more than this does.

And obey the constitution, or these guys will shoot you down like Top Gun, son. You ain't on MOCpages any longer... Here there be proper grammar!
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 am

One of your MOCpages "friends" I assume A-o-S?
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 am

Thunder-blade wrote:One of your MOCpages "friends" I assume A-o-S?

Yup T-B. Thanks to Sith and me mentioning it repeatedly, more have gained interest in the site. But I made sure to re-iterate my point that all you guys are elitist grammar nazis that hate lesser builders. That scared off a bunch of the Star Wars kiddies, I think.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:46 am

Well A-o-S that's kinda the point.

We are elitist, and we do have a high standard of MOCing, that's just the way the Guild was intended to be.
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 am

Thunder-blade wrote:Well A-o-S that's kinda the point.

We are elitist, and we do have a high standard of MOCing, that's just the way the Guild was intended to be.

I specifically made it clear that lesser builders were not welcomed. I didn't say anything about high standards, I just said hate. Hate is a word they understand better. I'm pretty sure my efforts to make this site sound like a bunch of snobby elitists (the kind that insult stuff and offer no words of advice). I think it worked. Plus, MOCpages is more active, and increases their chance that they might get a review on the millionth Supreme Elite Clone Commando Commander ARC Trooper Captain with a bad sharpy job.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Admiral Darren Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:50 am

Hey Awesome - you are here too!!
Grand Admiral Darren
Grand Admiral Darren

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Flag_a10

http://mocpages.com/home.php/9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:53 am

This isn't the "Hi" thread Darren. Wink

You can PM Awesome if you want to say hello... or introduce yourself here.
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by prowl Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:19 am

That is a very cool looking general grievous I have never seen one like that before.

also ahsoka's head gets chopped off hurray! Laughing
prowl
prowl
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Rocky Tue May 12, 2009 4:54 am

o noez! asoka dyed!!11!!one!! Waaa!

All stupid kidding aside, awesome! That's a really nice vig! And it is super funny Laughing That's right, Greivous is a magician. CIS FTW!!!

Rules & Regulations

Please don’t bump old threads unless you have important and new information to add. CABG Staff

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, spacing, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN

Read this before posting again. https://cabg.forumotion.com/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN

Grievous kills Ahsoka, and someone else. - Page 2 Intro2
Captain Rocky
Captain Rocky
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/15076

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum