Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by pdragon27 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:Ah-ha... Wink

Fortunately, I just finished improving my Galactic Marine decal; so here it is: a silver commander! Smile

WTF? What's up with the pink?
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Astor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:Super! It's always awesome to see a decal used. Wink
Never mind that... Wuzzy's not sending the items I ordered... Sad
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Thunder-blade on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah, why the pink? Shouldn't it be maroon/republic red?
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Chaotic Good on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Oops. Yeah.

Well, while Astor looks for his helmets again, I'll fix it. Wink
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Gerrard on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeah, I really like the decal but I am not a big fan of the pink.
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by pdragon27 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Wow, CG.



a Fem-Commando? Pretty nice. Wink
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Thunder-blade on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Some day I need to make one of those just for fun! Laughing
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Gerrard on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Woah that's awesome! Very well done CG!
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Astor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am

Chaotic Good wrote:Oops. Yeah.

Well, while Astor looks for his helmets again, I'll fix it. Wink

No I said I won't get it! Wuzzy failed... Sad
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Chaotic Good on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:05 am

Hola Wow! What?! How did that happen?

But if you liked the FemCommando; how's this one? Wink



Both were made by request, but they're still great!

On another note...

A certain decal has arrived. It probably won't mirror the widespread use of Vid's decal...but nonetheless. Wink



Last edited by Chaotic Good on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Astor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Chaotic Good wrote: Hola Wow! What?! How did that happen?

First I sent him what I wanted, but couldn't pay yet since my mom was tired and would freak out if I did it today
so I said I wanted to do it tomorrow. Bob said he didn't have the heavy and the Airborn
trooper and didn't like to hold items but was going to do it anyway.
Then I said "Thanks! It will not happen again" because I know how it is to wait.
Bob then missunderstood and thougt I meant I didn't want the items.
Then I PMed him and said: "No I meant the wait will not happen in an eventual next trade. I'll buy the items! Smile "
Next day I pay'd him. He then asked me once again what I wanted for trade. I once again gave him a list and wrote under
"But you didn't have all that did you?" because he said he didn't have the heavy and the airborn.
Then he said " Nope... I only have the normal p2 clone trooper helmet left"
I then got mad. Asking how he chould do that and he said he'd hold the items.
But he said that I said I didn't want the items! But I said I wanted them!
I NEVER said I didn't want them! Waaa!
So now I'm stuck with nothing and all my spare-bucks wasted on someone I THOUGT I could trust.
And if Bob don't give me a replacement, he has ruined internet-shopping for me. Waaa!
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Jens on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Astor wrote:
Chaotic Good wrote: Hola Wow! What?! How did that happen?

First I sent him what I wanted, but couldn't pay yet since my mom was tired and would freak out if I did it today
so I said I wanted to do it tomorrow. Bob said he didn't have the heavy and the Airborn
trooper and didn't like to hold items but was going to do it anyway.
Then I said "Thanks! It will not happen again" because I know how it is to wait.
Bob then missunderstood and thougt I meant I didn't want the items.
Then I PMed him and said: "No I meant the wait will not happen in an eventual next trade. I'll buy the items! Smile "
Next day I pay'd him. He then asked me once again what I wanted for trade. I once again gave him a list and wrote under
"But you didn't have all that did you?" because he said he didn't have the heavy and the airborn.
Then he said " Nope... I only have the normal p2 clone trooper helmet left"
I then got mad. Asking how he chould do that and he said he'd hold the items.
But he said that I said I didn't want the items! But I said I wanted them!
I NEVER said I didn't want them! Waaa!
So now I'm stuck with nothing and all my spare-bucks wasted on someone I THOUGT I could trust.
And if Bob don't give me a replacement, he has ruined internet-shopping for me. Waaa!

Relax, I'm sure Wuzzie will give you the money back.
avatar
Jens
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Denmark


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31580381@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Chaotic Good on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Yeah, he's not a rip-off artist, like some I could mention.* I wouldn't worry about the money. All it does to me is indicate that any PMing has to be precise and clear.

It's a shame, though. Hard luck, man.

*Mainly a lot of Ebay sellers. It's depressing, frankly.
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Wuzzupbob on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Astor wrote:First I sent him what I wanted, but couldn't pay yet since my mom was tired and would freak out if I did it today
so I said I wanted to do it tomorrow. Bob said he didn't have the heavy and the Airborn
trooper and didn't like to hold items but was going to do it anyway.
Then I said "Thanks! It will not happen again" because I know how it is to wait.
Bob then missunderstood and thougt I meant I didn't want the items.
Then I PMed him and said: "No I meant the wait will not happen in an eventual next trade. I'll buy the items! Smile "
Next day I pay'd him. He then asked me once again what I wanted for trade. I once again gave him a list and wrote under
"But you didn't have all that did you?" because he said he didn't have the heavy and the airborn.
Then he said " Nope... I only have the normal p2 clone trooper helmet left"
I then got mad. Asking how he chould do that and he said he'd hold the items.
But he said that I said I didn't want the items! But I said I wanted them!
I NEVER said I didn't want them! Waaa!
So now I'm stuck with nothing and all my spare-bucks wasted on someone I THOUGT I could trust.
And if Bob don't give me a replacement, he has ruined internet-shopping for me. Waaa!

You implied that you could not pay for the items. I took that as "I cannot buy the items this time but would like to participate in the next trade."
I've already apologized for the confusion AND refunded your money instantly. If that is not enough for you then maybe you'll get first dibs on the next set of defects.
I'll tell you what.... why don't you get over 120 pm's in a matter of 2-3 hours from 10-15 DIFFERENT people and keep your Ship straight.
avatar
Wuzzupbob
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 30
Location : GR Michigan


http://clonearmycustoms.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Chaotic Good on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Astor wrote:And if Bob doesn't give me a replacement, he has ruined internet-shopping for me. Waaa!

That's a bit too strong. Wuzz does work hard at this, as he said, and this wasn't his fault at all, just a misunderstanding. So don't take it that badly.

We live and learn, man. We live and learn. Wink
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Astor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Yes but what I meant is that I'v been scammed before and mom said that if I get scammed one more time I can't buy stuff on internet.
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Chaotic Good on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Tell her it's not a scam. It was a simple mistake, and Wuzz has refunded you. Scamming generally involves losing money, and you appear to have lost..nothing.

So no worries. Wink
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Thunder-blade on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Yea, it was all a misunderstanding... and Wbob has ALOT of PMs I'm sure he had alot coming in on that day...

Plus you have been refunded, so it looks like everything is squared away! Plus, Wbob promised you first dibs!
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Astor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:Yea, it was all a misunderstanding... and Wbob has ALOT of PMs I'm sure he had alot coming in on that day...

Plus you have been refunded, so it looks like everything is squared away! Plus, Wbob promised you first dibs!

I agree scam was the wrong word... Sorry W-bob! Embarassed
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by pdragon27 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:Hola Wow! What?! How did that happen?

But if you liked the FemCommando; how's this one? Wink


Uh.. I didn't check your website or anything...

But, I think the Femtrooper decal should be more....revealing... Wink
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Bizzle on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Pdragon wrote:
Chaotic Good wrote:Hola Wow! What?! How did that happen?

But if you liked the FemCommando; how's this one? Wink


Uh.. I didn't check your website or anything...

But, I think the Femtrooper decal should be more....revealing... Wink


Agreed it should be a little more revealing. Just a little though there are little kids on this site.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by pdragon27 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Darth Bizzle wrote:
Pdragon wrote:
Chaotic Good wrote:Hola Wow! What?! How did that happen?

But if you liked the FemCommando; how's this one? Wink


Uh.. I didn't check your website or anything...

But, I think the Femtrooper decal should be more....revealing... Wink


Agreed it should be a little more revealing. Just a little though there are little kids on this site.

Well, its a 13+ site. They shouldn't be on here. Wink
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Chaotic Good on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Pdragon wrote:Uh.. I didn't check your website or anything...

I was talking to Astor at that point, PD... Wink


Well, its a 13+ site. They shouldn't be on here.

Exactly. If they don't want to see that kind of stuff, they should probably have OBEYED THE RULES.
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Bizzle on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:
Pdragon wrote:Uh.. I didn't check your website or anything...

I was talking to Astor at that point, PD... Wink


Well, its a 13+ site. They shouldn't be on here.

Exactly. If they don't want to see that kind of stuff, they should probably have OBEYED THE RULES.


Yep you two are right.. So CG wanna make a more revealing one for us?

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Thunder-blade on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Hmm, but what about the people who are visitors to this site? Since this part of the website isn't Guild Member exclusive.
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Free Decal Images

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum