Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down

+28
Muskey15
Dark Ranger
MyOwnCreations
Comrade Faie
Thunder-blade
FireHawk302
DarthPineapple
-Aki-
The Jinja Ninja
PhiMa
Natesap
cmdr Vintu
Sialboats
Shadowstealer
Commando Shade
Kieya'Yatinn
cln-cmndo
80-0
Bizzle
Felix42
Heady
Dutch
pdragon27
Gerrard
Alpha
Jedi Joe
CT44
Clonecommando007
32 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 Empty Re: 222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down

Post by 80-0 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Sialboats wrote:
The Jinja Ninja wrote:Well, that made no sense... 'Davy' is no different from Axel (if anything, Axel should have been more independant, given that he's a shocktrooper), so what's his motivation to defect? That really did seem to come from nowhere, seeing as they were in the middle of a civil conversation. Also, why didn't Davy take the bridge first? It's a perfectly good tactic and could have saved some of his men's lives. Oh, and if Davy's creating a splinter group, seperate from the 222nd, why does he give a toss about Helioscaunt? Everyone praising this comic for its 'plot' seem to have overlooked a fair few flaws. Razz

Shock troopers aren't independant, in fact, they're bred to be more obidient -- they're the Chancellor's men. I think he didn't take the bridge first because he didn't realize that he should take the bridge first, and that went down as a tactical flaw. He doesn't want to see his commander make a stupid error like he did, so he is taking matters into his own hands, losing it when he hears of the impending failure on Helioscant. Since his commander won't agree with him, and he is in a fit of insanity, he attempts to shoot him.

80-0 wrote:Maybe it was a solid bullet with a tiny expando-sponge which is aimed directly at the spine to cause rupture once it is free to take on new size what with the liquids in the body.

Shocked

Try hollow point bullets. When entering a person's body, the force of impact causes it to shatter once inside the body, giving a shotgun effect on the inside of the body. If the soldier was shot in the back, by a hollow-point slug, than the shotgun effect would have happened all down his spine, rupturing it Wink .

Fair enough and all(and I was in jest about the expando-sponge Razz ), but may I just ask you what the purpose of quoting Jinja's post which appears seemingly irrelevent to this subject?
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 Empty Re: 222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down

Post by Thunder-blade Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Sial was just answering two questions in one post. Wink
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 pm

80-0 wrote:
Fair enough and all(and I was in jest about the expando-sponge Razz ), but may I just ask you what the purpose of quoting Jinja's post which appears seemingly irrelevent to this subject?

It was called "Not Double Posting" Razz .
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Axel, poor Axel... unless you give a wacky plot twist he's gone. Razz

I like it, but I felt there could have been more fighting in the street in some of the scenes.
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Epic Fail Sial... you did just that! Razz
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 pm

This doesn't call for a normal face palm... no, sir.

This calls for a :

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 60474_Tactical_facepalm

Razz

Now, back on topic Wink !
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Yeah, he did that on purpose TB. Anway, great comic CC, I really like your 222nd chronicles.
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Thanks for all the comments guys!

And I know some of my words are used wrong; I'm just trying to make the diologe sound the best and am filling it in with words.

DarthPineapple wrote:Nice comic, as usual! Don't mix Phase I (CW) and Phase II though.

Uh...that was kinda the whole point, and is the plotline of this comic series, if you actually read everything in it's entirety.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by FireHawk302 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Laughing I started an argument about the rupture. And it all happened when I was out running errands. Razz But seriously, if I had a broken spine, I would not want to lay on my back. Wink
FireHawk302
FireHawk302
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.brickmakercustoms.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnCreations Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:18 pm

What was the white stuff surrounding the town? Aside from that it's awesome!
MyOwnCreations
MyOwnCreations
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FireHawk302 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 pm

MyOwnCreations wrote:What was the white stuff surrounding the town? Aside from that it's awesome!
Why don't you read the other comics, like he told you to do. Roll Eyes
FireHawk302
FireHawk302
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.brickmakercustoms.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnCreations Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm

firehawk302 wrote:
MyOwnCreations wrote:What was the white stuff surrounding the town? Aside from that it's awesome!
Why don't you read the other comics, like he told you to do. Roll Eyes

Ummm I have read all of the other comic's... I was wondering what the white stuff surrounding the town was.
MyOwnCreations
MyOwnCreations
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:30 pm

If you had read them, you'd find out that they're gasses/clouds/whatever from Helioscaunt's surface...
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CT44 Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:31 pm

It's like on Dagobah. . .You know how there is all that fog/cloud stuff. . .
CT44
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Ranger Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Oh my gosh!! A clone traitor! It's almost like what's going to be in my comic (when most of it is done)!
Dark Ranger
Dark Ranger
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darkranger/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnCreations Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Alpha wrote:If you had read them, you'd find out that they're gasses/clouds/whatever from Helioscaunt's surface...

I know I was wondering what the material was...
MyOwnCreations
MyOwnCreations
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CT44 Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm

The material that he used was just cotton balls. Razz
CT44
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Sialboats wrote:Shock troopers aren't independant, in fact, they're bred to be more obidient -- they're the Chancellor's men. I think he didn't take the bridge first because he didn't realize that he should take the bridge first, and that went down as a tactical flaw. He doesn't want to see his commander make a stupid error like he did, so he is taking matters into his own hands, losing it when he hears of the impending failure on Helioscant. Since his commander won't agree with him, and he is in a fit of insanity, he attempts to shoot him.
So you're speculating that he not only lost a year because of poor tactical skills, but also shot his superior officer to stop a mistake that would more likely have been caused by himself? Doesn't sound like a successful clone to me - Kams should've put a round through his skull before he left Tipoca.
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskey15 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 am

Awesome comic! The clone medics are great, and the plot is excellent.
Muskey15
Muskey15
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnCreations Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 am

CT44 wrote:The material that he used was just cotton balls. Razz

Oh well I'm really stupid how could I not guess that! Laughing
MyOwnCreations
MyOwnCreations
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:28 pm

I didn't like Axel's death, that was really a waste. Dying in only the 6th comic. Meh, it makes me sad.

Overall, it was really cool. Other than his death, I really like it. The renegade clone is cool as wel. While I'm still waiting to see some reallyawesome effects, it's strong, and I really like the Ned bay.

May I ask for a character guide though. It's starting to get a little confusing for me...
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoJammin96 Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:04 pm

It's a really good comic and the sets are very creative. Your comic series is better then most in my opinion
LegoJammin96
LegoJammin96
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/legojammin96

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:
Sialboats wrote:Shock troopers aren't independant, in fact, they're bred to be more obidient -- they're the Chancellor's men. I think he didn't take the bridge first because he didn't realize that he should take the bridge first, and that went down as a tactical flaw. He doesn't want to see his commander make a stupid error like he did, so he is taking matters into his own hands, losing it when he hears of the impending failure on Helioscant. Since his commander won't agree with him, and he is in a fit of insanity, he attempts to shoot him.
So you're speculating that he not only lost a year because of poor tactical skills, but also shot his superior officer to stop a mistake that would more likely have been caused by himself? Doesn't sound like a successful clone to me - Kams should've put a round through his skull before he left Tipoca.

What happened was, this 'Commander Davy' had his ship boarded. He realized that he could in essence take the ship back whenever he wanted. He decided to train his men in better combat skills while onboard the ship, to make them elite. That's why he didn't take the bridge back right away, he wasn't in a hurry to get out, he wanted to make his Regiment into an elite division.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 Empty Nice

Post by deanalmarresh Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 pm

This was very good, a nice installment.
deanalmarresh
deanalmarresh
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

222nd Legion Chronicles: Men Down - Page 3 Flag_u10

http://www.majorwolf.info

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnCreations Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 pm

I was just looking through the comics again and saw the blue T'wlik in 222nd Legion Chronicles: Advance. Is she going to be in the next comic?
MyOwnCreations
MyOwnCreations
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next