Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure

+7
Gerrard
foxrex101
LegoJammin96
Ham701
Heady
Alpha
Zepher
11 posters

Go down

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Empty Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure

Post by Zepher Mon May 18, 2009 12:04 am

Season 1
Episode 9
The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure

Okay, so after this comic, Ingration says good bye. Buh bye. I'm going to ask you to answer a few questions at the end to make me better comic maker. You of course don't have to answer them, but I'd love it if you too kthe time to do them!

Catch-up
Versilles and Bounty Hunter Guy had almost caught Vimpu when Human General fell from the sky and exploded, allowing Vimpy to escape. It turns out it was Gruff who shot him down.

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page1

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page2

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page3

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page4

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page5

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page6

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page7

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page8

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page9

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page10

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page11

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page12

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page13

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page14

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page15

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page16

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page17

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page18

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page19

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page20

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page21

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page22

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Page23

Hope you enjoyed the comic! Here are my questions.

1. What was your favorite episode in this story arc (episodes 2-9).

2. Could you name the current 5 main characters off the top of your head. How many could you name? Who?

3. Would you be able to do a very basic recap of this story arc? Could you try to?

4. What do you want to see more of from now on?

Not too hard to answer, right?

We'll be back next week with the new story-arc, one that takes place on the jungle like planet Nekt, starring Lofsurra, Boom, Versilles, Cell, and an unknown and currently unnamed Dark Jedi!

-Zepher

P.S. No one compare me to Sials. He's better. I get it. I admit it. Get over it.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Flag_u12

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Empty Re: Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure

Post by Alpha Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 am

Wink HAH, JINJA

Anyways...

1. What was your favorite episode in this story arc (episodes 2-9)?

IDK, they're too spaced out and a bit difficult to tell what's going on. I'll just go with 9, the action is pretty good, as is the plot twist. Smile

2. Could you name the current 5 main characters off the top of your head. How many could you name? Who?

Vimpu, Gruff, Ol' Daddeh (Old Papa), and Versilles. Can't remember #5, I'm afraid. Sad

3. Would you be able to do a very basic recap of this story arc? Could you try to?

Your Legion arrives in 'Ingration'. A group (Consisting of some troopers and Jedi) gets captured. Vimpu tortures the survivors, and kills one of the Clones. Vimpu's on a Speeder Bike fleeing after the Republic raided the base. Now, they're going to Nekt.

LESS COLORS!

PLEASE!

And maybe some more killing and darker scenes, this almost looks like a picture book except about moderate war and violence. Wink
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Empty Re: Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure

Post by Heady Mon May 18, 2009 12:17 am

What a good comic! Nice job!
One little nitpick is the chase. You could have selected everything but the bikes in the photo, and done a motion blurr effect, to get the sense of movement.

I too would have to say #9, as I don't really remember any of the others.

Vimpu, Gruff, Old Papa, Verseilles, and Kuplo

Nope

New duds for the general wearing the Police Uniform, and more uniformity of colors.
Heady
Heady
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham701 Mon May 18, 2009 12:28 am

I've got one complaint: Wookiees are physically incapable of speaking other languages due to their lack of vocal structure. But other than that, its very nice! I'd answer the quiz, but I'm short on time.
Ham701
Ham701
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Flag_g10

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoJammin96 Mon May 18, 2009 12:29 am

No offense but I actually found it to be kind of boring, I mean I'm happy there will be other planets but this was of the my least favorites. I could see what you were trying to tell but it was to short and the story happened way to quickly, then again maybe I'm just picky. It probably would have been better if you made it longer and showed more play by play scenes.

Last edited by LegoJammin96 on Mon May 18, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
LegoJammin96
LegoJammin96
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/legojammin96

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Mon May 18, 2009 12:37 am

Ham701 wrote:I've got one complaint: Wookiees are physically incapable of speaking other languages due to their lack of vocal structure. But other than that, its very nice! I'd answer the quiz, but I'm short on time.

I know. But I decided instead of wasting a frame or two explaining that he had a bot do it for him, it would be easier to just go ahead with things, and have people assume he had a translator.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrex101 Mon May 18, 2009 1:36 am

4. Definately change the colors like Alpha said and make it more exciting rather than nilly nilly stuff. You can do alot better that this Zeph. I know you can Wink .

-foxrex101
foxrex101
foxrex101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.freewebs.com/foxrex101/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Mon May 18, 2009 2:10 am

Great job! I like the special effects when the speeder hit the other one and the comic was alright itself.

Probably 7

Vimpu, Grugg, and Kuplo. Yeah, that's all. Razz

Nope, sorry.

More action!
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrex101 Mon May 18, 2009 4:53 am

Oh and also I forgot to mention that can you choose different characters for the jedi that are not the same looking. Other than that CHANGE THE WALL COLOR!
foxrex101
foxrex101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Green Mon May 18, 2009 8:14 am

Zepher wrote:
Maybe number six (don't know why, but I liked it)

Vimpu, Gruff, Ol' Daddeh, versillies? Was that his name?

nope, sorry.
The colours are too distracting, and make it a little clearer what's going on, a couple of dark and mysterious scenes, and give the lokal people something on their head (hair, helmet's, or other things) I can't stand minifigures without hair. I can't wait to see the new planet! Smile
foxrex101 wrote:Oh and also I forgot to mention that can you choose different characters for the jedi that are not the same looking. Other than that CHANGE THE WALL COLOR!
You like to write with CAPS, don't you?
Code_Green
Code_Green
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Episode 9: The Invasion of Ingration Part 8: Departure Aflag10

https://www.youtube.com/user/CodeGreen3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Mon May 18, 2009 10:05 am

Hope you enjoyed the comic! Here are my questions.

I did! This last one actually was the best....

Wow this thing looks'oh:

Uh, this last one actually was the best Razz .

Kuplo, Versailles, Gruff, Vimpu (antagonist).... damnit Embarassed .

313th lands on Ingration, sneaks into city, battle, launches covert op to infiltrate town, Jeedai is captured, rescued, persuit of baddies afterwards.

Real battlefields, real colorschemes, real JEDI ROBES for our Jedi friends (barring our wookiee, of course), and some combat Wink .

Not too hard to answer, right?
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by RubbahBand Mon May 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Alpha please remove that picture... The children are watching and its a bit disturbing.
RubbahBand
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Mon May 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Anomanzor wrote:Alpha please remove that picture... The children are watching and its a bit disturbing.

Are you serious? You have children? *looks around on this site* No kidding! Wink

Since Jinja is apparently immune to site rules and HE can post an image of that repute, I'm sure Alpha can as well. Razz
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon May 18, 2009 2:45 pm

No, they aren't, this is a 13+ site, and if you're not of age, deal with the content. Laughing
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RubbahBand Mon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm

If you haven't noticed Alpha, whoever goes on Wuzzie's site and clicks forums they go directly to CABG and maybe they are under age. So I would delete that picture if I were you and try not to post something like that again.
Wow this thing looks'oh:
RubbahBand
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon May 18, 2009 11:35 pm

/FACEPALM

Goddammit, I'll just keep everything in the GMA. Noobs can't handle it here anyways... we always get those 9 year old noobs, or those whiney 11 year olds who keep getting banned...
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Mon May 18, 2009 11:36 pm

They can suck it up. Grow up. If you'll look at what the people in that edited picture are doing anyways Wink

Thanks for the moral boast Sial! You always know what your talking about.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrex101 Mon May 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Code_Green wrote:
Zepher wrote:
Maybe number six (don't know why, but I liked it)

Vimpu, Gruff, Ol' Daddeh, versillies? Was that his name?

nope, sorry.
The colours are too distracting, and make it a little clearer what's going on, a couple of dark and mysterious scenes, and give the lokal people something on their head (hair, helmet's, or other things) I can't stand minifigures without hair. I can't wait to see the new planet! Smile
foxrex101 wrote:Oh and also I forgot to mention that can you choose different characters for the jedi that are not the same looking. Other than that CHANGE THE WALL COLOR!
You like to write with CAPS, don't you?

No not really I just hate the color of the walls.
foxrex101
foxrex101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Mon May 18, 2009 11:38 pm

AND YOU DON'T LISTEN AT ALL! Already said that coloring in the other cities and planets would be different!
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Spaaahmfest.

Out of curiousity, what colors will they be? And could you possibly give us a description of Nekt?
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrex101 Mon May 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Alpha wrote:Spaaahmfest.

Out of curiousity, what colors will they be? And could you possibly give us a description of Nekt?

Sorry Zeph Sad . Yeah I was going to ask the same of what Alpha said. Can we see this new wall color and a description of Nekt?
foxrex101
foxrex101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Tue May 19, 2009 12:37 am

There will be no wall colors on Nekt. It is a jungle planet only.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrex101 Tue May 19, 2009 12:39 am

Cool. Can't wait for it to come out because I'm making a stopmotion movie with trees and stuff and I made it and it looked like BS so this might make me a better MOCer for my jungle MOC.
foxrex101
foxrex101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum