Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Siege of Outpost 72

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by flare on Sun May 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:
flare wrote:
Alpha wrote:Is he bashing you?

He's saying he dislikes the MOC intensely. Learn the difference, please.
I know what to do next time.....

Well, before you said this you haven't shown us that. It's just been "I'm not greebling it any more because that will look too cluttered Etc... When really that's what you need the most.
Pd you didn't need to say goddam and stuff like that, but I do agree with you.
On to the Moc itself. The figs are very nice, I prefer myself with a clone wars yoda head but it's cool nonetheless. DP is heheish, and rook is his old boring self. The clones are ok but I would have liked to see some other white torsos than the regular clone wars ones. The fox torso just doesn't fit...
The base itself is very bland. The top is okay with those few gun pieces..
But that bottom is horrible! A huge green brick with a plate on top. I know you can to better than that Flare, you showed us that when you made the tunnel creation. Wink
Weren't you one of the people who didn't like it? Razz

Thanks for changing my title someone. Roll Eyes

Now I think I've moved on to things that a sturdy and that I could hold it upside down without it breaking.

I.E.
avatar
flare
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 2016


http://www.flickr.com/photos/38431747@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by pdragon27 on Sun May 31, 2009 8:18 pm

Wow, Flare. You block me on Flickr because you say I can't let go of things, but when I say something mildy bad about your MOC, you think I'm bashing you. Roll Eyes (Why did we get rid of that?)

Also, that isn't amazing. It isn't very hard. Especially for us Gmems...

Leave your outside (other) forum issues out of CABG. 7 days.
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by foxrex101 on Sun May 31, 2009 8:39 pm

Can everyone get back on topic :spammers: .
@Flare I like the minifigures alot except for the Fox part that really doesn't match with a plain clone body.
avatar
foxrex101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



http://www.freewebs.com/foxrex101/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by -Aki- on Sun May 31, 2009 8:44 pm

Um Fox, you do know this is on topic, actually.

But I actually like this! The use of AL helmets are pretty cool, and look great of Fox's torso, and seeing three CABG members appear was highly amusing.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by foxrex101 on Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

-Aki- wrote:Um Fox, you do know this is on topic, actually.

But I actually like this! The use of AL helmets are pretty cool, and look great of Fox's torso, and seeing three CABG members appear was highly amusing.

Well PD started talking about blocking him on Flickr and that was nothing to do with this thread Wink .
avatar
foxrex101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



http://www.freewebs.com/foxrex101/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by -Aki- on Sun May 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Which all lead back to here!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by pdragon27 on Sun May 31, 2009 8:53 pm

foxrex101 wrote:
-Aki- wrote:Um Fox, you do know this is on topic, actually.

But I actually like this! The use of AL helmets are pretty cool, and look great of Fox's torso, and seeing three CABG members appear was highly amusing.

Well PD started talking about blocking him on Flickr and that was nothing to do with this thread Wink .

It does. Plus, I said something REALLY on topic afterwards, so that cancels out any off-topic-ness...
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by Green Tee on Sun May 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Do you have any decals to put on the Arealight helmets? Plain white just makes it look... blea. Yoda Vader
Why can't I see my signature?


Last edited by CommanderKill on Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Questions and spelling error.)
avatar
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Ohio


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by MuffinHobo on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:14 am

I personally think DP was hilarious as I have not seen him in lego form yet. I did like the roof but the rest was well, plain. Also I think he just wanted to show off AL helms Razz

See guys there is a better way of going about things. No need to be harsh and rude. When you ask for peoples opinion there's no reason to make it a personal vendetta because they used old grey or something. So please take this childish immature fight to pms because I'm sick of hearing it. Sorry for being a mini-mod. Razz
avatar
MuffinHobo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far, away........


http://www.flickr.com/photos/muffinhobo/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by pdragon27 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 am

pdragon27 wrote:
flare wrote:Arighty How would I fill it with greebles, hmm? Not much room....Plus the top I think is detaled. I could have added tiles. But there isn't room IMO without overkilling it.

@pd,
its a doorway.

The top could've been done way better than just two canons on top of each other. A LOT. And this "doorway", at least add some goddamn lights or some tiles!

Admin - Chill out. This isn't a venting site, if you're not going to have a good attitude about posting here than just don't.

@CC: I wasn't venting. I was putting my honest opinion out there. And trying to give some feedback...
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Siege of Outpost 72

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum