Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

The Final Expedition

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by Vimes on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 pm

This is a really beautiful piece of work! I love fantasy settings and strange fairy-tales.

Your creative talents are most impressive. I would love to hear and see more of your imaginations.

Great job!
avatar
Vimes
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 33
Location : Bottrop/ Germany


Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by moosacow on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Vimes wrote:This is a really beautiful piece of work! I love fantasy settings and strange fairy-tales.

Your creative talents are most impressive. I would love to hear and see more of your imaginations.

Great job!

Vimes, I like how your comments are real unique so that Zeph won't have your head! Razz
And, I can't wait to see your work. Zepher seems to cataloque the front page. So, look around, and you may see his work in the front page archives.
I'm still trying to get in, are you?

Hey, Zeph, I like the creature.
It looks a "bit" cute. AND HUGE!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
avatar
moosacow
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : The Golden State, California.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/moosacow539/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by PhiMa on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:00 pm

moosacow wrote:
Vimes wrote:This is a really beautiful piece of work! I love fantasy settings and strange fairy-tales.

Your creative talents are most impressive. I would love to hear and see more of your imaginations.

Great job!

Vimes, I like how your comments are real unique so that Zeph won't have your head! Razz
And, I can't wait to see your work. Zepher seems to cataloque the front page. So, look around, and you may see his work in the front page archives.
I'm still trying to get in, are you?

Hey, Zeph, I like the creature.
It looks a "bit" cute. AND HUGE!!!!!!!

Vimes is....in the guild. And great way to be off-topic.

About thing thing, I actually quite like this! Although you mixed browns, they fit together nicely. And the use of whips is just great. I also like the face with the propeller, but somehow when I see this I always think it has 4 legs, not two.
avatar
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : A little east of boring and north of lame.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Aside from those two Bionicle pieces I don't see any mixing of browns. And aside from that instance I have never before heard of 'mixing browns'. Shocked

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by PhiMa on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:34 pm

80-0 wrote:Aside from those two Bionicle pieces I don't see any mixing of browns. And aside from that instance I have never before heard of 'mixing browns'. Shocked

Well, like the grays there are different browns - and I could've sworn the boats were a different colour from that headplate.... Embarassed
avatar
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : A little east of boring and north of lame.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm not too sure about that(you mean there would be an old brown and a new brown). I think brown, like most other colors, has stayed the same over the years. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by Zepher on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 pm

There is an old brown and a new brown (sorry to bump, just reliezed that there are more replies). The only old brown I used, however, were the capes.

Thanks for the nice comment Vimes, and Moo-says-cow too (I don't hate you Wink )

As for mixing browns, Phima is correct. While I used no old brown, I used dark and light brown (both new colors) and the bionicle leg brown, which is awesome, but I've never seen it before!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by legorevolution on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm still finishing up my sorting of bricks. My entry will be a tiny bit later than expected. Smile
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by Tac on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:27 pm

legorevolution wrote:I'm still finishing up my sorting of bricks. My entry will be a tiny bit later than expected. Smile

Sorry to sound a bit n00bish, but what contest is this?
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by Zepher on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

We're just having a little build-off!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: The Final Expedition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum