Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Lego.com Club Creations

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Comrade Faie on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:17 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
Uberlag wrote:Where would one learn to use 2 periods Shocked .

I didn't know it was wrong to use 2... Roll Eyes

Could we now all stop about it please?

Because it is grammatically incorrect; it is ALWAYS three periods. Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by thefishcometh on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:12 am

Not necessarily. Sometimes 4 is the correct number. If I'm not incorrect, 3 periods signifies that the sentence or clause or whatever is not over, while 4 signifies that it is. I could be wrong, though.
avatar
thefishcometh

Location : Salt Lake City (A tragedy, I know)

Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Uberlag on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:18 am

You guys are kidding, right? because its obviously 5 periods Roll Eyes .
avatar
Uberlag
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Arizona


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Zepher on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:12 am

If I were a MOD, or ADMIN, I'd declare that this thread was incredible stupid at this point and shout:

THREAD LOCKED, and then use this smilie Huh? Dancing lock? , which happens to be my favorite.

(This is a hint and suggestions to the MODS and ADMINS to please lock this thread, it's painful)
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 24


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:55 am

DarthPineapple wrote:Could we now all stop about it please?

We ALL make mistakes, and besides, English isn't DP's first language, and personally I think he does great considering that. Smile Back on topic, where on LEGO.com were these found, and why were they there to begin with? Wink Blue Arc

P.S. I clicked the link and was taken to LEGO universe website, and I saw nothing about this. Mad
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by DarthPineapple on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:03 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:Could we now all stop about it please?

We ALL make mistakes, and besides, English isn't DP's first language, and personally I think he does great considering that. Smile Back on topic, where on LEGO.com were these found, and why were they there to begin with? Wink Blue Arc

P.S. I clicked the link and was taken to LEGO universe website, and I saw nothing about this. Mad

Thanks astoria, some people are just too pathetic to stop when I ask... Roll Eyes
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:26 am

Any time DP, I know you'd do the same for me. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:59 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:Any time DP, I know you'd do the same for me. Wink Blue Arc

Yea, ofcourse I will. Always. Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Rook on Wed May 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Here's a brickshelf creations that found that I wanted to share with you guys. It's Arealight's.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1954969
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Zepher on Wed May 21, 2008 8:25 pm

I've seen it before, I think over at the FineClonier. I loved it then, and love it now! Razz
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 24


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by cornal Kevin on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:57 pm

Sweet designs Hola Wow!
avatar
cornal Kevin


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Comrade Faie on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:14 pm

cornal Kevin wrote:Sweet designs Hola Wow!

I agree very much. Try to use five words though, okay? Fordo Yo! Smile

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by -Aki- on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Commander Faie wrote:
cornal Kevin wrote:Sweet designs Hola Wow!

I agree very much. Try to use five words though, okay? Fordo Yo! Smile


Oh dear, another new guy Razz!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Comrade Faie on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:16 pm

He uses good grammar though. Fordo Yo! Smile

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:20 pm

Commander Faie wrote:He uses good grammar though. Fordo Yo! Smile

Yes, indeed! But let's just touch up that punctuation a bit... Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:48 am

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:He uses good grammar though. Fordo Yo! Smile

Yes, indeed! But let's just touch up that punctuation a bit... Wink

Just wanted to say that aswell





















. <-- Haha and you though I forgot the period. Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by -Aki- on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:38 pm

Hola Wow! I have to get some, soon!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Hola Wow! I have to get some, soon!

Get what soon? You should specify, because this could be interpreted...differently, if you know what I mean... Laughing Blue Arc


Last edited by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : None 'O yo beeswax!)
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Aki-kundu wrote:Hola Wow! I have to get some, soon!

Get what soon? You should specify, because this could be interpreted...differently, if you know what I mean... Laughing Blue Arc

Why did you ask then.

I know why, cause you just want to get 2000 posts.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Why did you ask then.

I know why, cause you just want to get 2000 posts.

Actually I've had 2000 posts since like 165 post ago, but seriously, I'm confused b what you meant... :scratch: Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:07 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Aki-kundu wrote:Why did you ask then.

I know why, cause you just want to get 2000 posts.

Actually I've had 2000 posts since like 165 post ago, but seriously, I'm confused b what you meant... :scratch: Blue Arc

Oh! I thought you were still in the 1000's.

Why are you confused? Now I am confused :scratch:.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Oh! I thought you were still in the 1000's.

Why are you confused? Now I am confused :scratch:.

Oh great, we're both helplessly confused, I was confused because you said "I gotta get some" but I didn't understand what you wanted to get. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Troopers! You know, clones, guns, white armour.

I wan't to get some of this guys stuff on eBay.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:25 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Troopers! You know, clones, guns, white armour.

I wan't to get some of this guys stuff on eBay.

AHH! That makes sense, you were actually staying on topic, no wonder I didn't undertand you. Razz But next time be carefull when you say "I wanna get some". Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:28 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Aki-kundu wrote:Troopers! You know, clones, guns, white armour.

I wan't to get some of this guys stuff on eBay.

AHH! That makes sense, you were actually staying on topic, no wonder I didn't undertand you. Razz But next time be carefull when you say "I wanna get some". Wink Blue Arc

Roger that commander Ok then, I will try.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Lego.com Club Creations

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum