Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Clonecommando007 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Also, if I were you, I would add more tags to your youtube video page. Picture yourself as a noob youtube movie goer. You're going to search for the most obvious things - Lego republic gunship movie or something of the like. Put tags in there until you can't tag anymore. Tag tag tag.

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by pdragon27 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:27 pm

SithFilmer wrote:
pdragon27 wrote:Amazing film, but maybe use some more sounds from the game? Such as for the bacta reviver and the blaster bolts? Also, for your space scenes try adding motion? It looks a bit awkward next to the rest of the film...

All in all, this is an absolutely fantastic film!

There are a ton of RC sounds that I have, all that have no names; just numbers. It would've taken me quite a while to find even more of the sounds I could've used. I will, however, organize and rename those that I haven't already and use them in the next film. As for the space scenes, I don't have a program to animate the ships. I really hated including them, but I felt it necessary.

Thank you very much! It's this kind of criticism that helps me decide what to include in the next one.

You can use GIMP. Just move the ship and greenscreen it. Then use the pictures and make them into an animation as you would regular pics.
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by SithFilmer on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 pm

pdragon27 wrote:
SithFilmer wrote:There are a ton of RC sounds that I have, all that have no names; just numbers. It would've taken me quite a while to find even more of the sounds I could've used. I will, however, organize and rename those that I haven't already and use them in the next film. As for the space scenes, I don't have a program to animate the ships. I really hated including them, but I felt it necessary.

Thank you very much! It's this kind of criticism that helps me decide what to include in the next one.

You can use GIMP. Just move the ship and greenscreen it. Then use the pictures and make them into an animation as you would regular pics.
With a ship that's supposed to be big, I didn't want to make it look like it was moving too fast... eh, whatever. I'll try it for next time.
avatar
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Sialboats on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 pm

It's a truly splendid film, you keep to the style of Republic Commando quite well. The rest of my sentiments are already expressed in the prior posts.

However...

Your voice made me grimace through the ENTIRE film. I don't really care that it sounds like an adolescent's, because I too am one Wink , but it's imperative that you speak up and stop talking like you're dead asleep (when they were being briefed at the beginning was the instance thereof). You could also clean it up some with a free audio editing program (Audacity is great) and change pitch and speed to vary the voices and cover up that bad Tamera Morrison accent Razz .
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by SithFilmer on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Sialboats wrote:It's a truly splendid film, you keep to the style of Republic Commando quite well. The rest of my sentiments are already expressed in the prior posts.

However...

Your voice made me grimace through the ENTIRE film. I don't really care that it sounds like an adolescent's, because I too am one Wink , but it's imperative that you speak up and stop talking like you're dead asleep (when they were being briefed at the beginning was the instance thereof). You could also clean it up some with a free audio editing program (Audacity is great) and change pitch and speed to vary the voices and cover up that bad Tamera Morrison accent Razz .
It made me grimace the entire time I was editing, which was considerably longer than ten minutes. No matter how much I spoke up, it always sounded horrible. I dunno. I'm definitely going to practice for my next films. I used Audacity to change my voice, yes. I also used a Goldwave trial to remove some of the noise (I found it halfway through editing; I only reduced the noise of some of the audio at the end). I know my voice is horrible, but I wanted to get some field practice with my voice. =P

If the same thing happens with the next film, I'm getting another actor. Thanks, though!
avatar
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Zepher on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Okay, things I didn't like first.

1) I hate when people use canon squads. It just seems uninventive, and boring. I've never played a Delta squad game, or read one of their books, which may be why I'm not head over heels for them.

2) As a purist, I know it's hard to make battle droids move without looking awkward. You did a fairly good job of it at some points, and really poor jobs at others. Just work extra hard on that next time.

Now... things I did like.

1) The story was decent. Maybe not incredible, but fairly good. It was a lot of bammy bammy oom bam smash explosion, but at least they had a goal, and a strong plot.

2) The stop-motioning, other than the droids and when characters turned (I don't know about you, but when I turn, I don't raise one foot and the pivot on the other...) was superb. I really liked in the end scene when you had the clones walking in the hallway. It's touches like that that make movies cool. You you were very good about moving their arms along with the way their bodies were moving. Nice job on this front!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by SithFilmer on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Zepher wrote:Okay, things I didn't like first.

1) I hate when people use canon squads. It just seems uninventive, and boring. I've never played a Delta squad game, or read one of their books, which may be why I'm not head over heels for them.

2) As a purist, I know it's hard to make battle droids move without looking awkward. You did a fairly good job of it at some points, and really poor jobs at others. Just work extra hard on that next time.

Now... things I did like.

1) The story was decent. Maybe not incredible, but fairly good. It was a lot of bammy bammy oom bam smash explosion, but at least they had a goal, and a strong plot.

2) The stop-motioning, other than the droids and when characters turned (I don't know about you, but when I turn, I don't raise one foot and the pivot on the other...) was superb. I really liked in the end scene when you had the clones walking in the hallway. It's touches like that that make movies cool. You you were very good about moving their arms along with the way their bodies were moving. Nice job on this front!

1) Yes, the reason I decided to make this was because I had just read some of the books and got the game; all of which are very well made.

2) I was displeased with those scenes as well. I'm seriously considering cheating as a purist and cutting the legs.
--
1) I revised the script many times, because my main beef with most Star Wars brickfilms is that the plot is very generic and plain. I realize mine is barely any different, but if you watched the scene after the credits you'll find out it's not completely simple. Wink

2) Because LEGO revolves around squares and 90 degree angle turns, it's hard to make a natural turning sequence. I was also pleased with the ending scene.

Thanks for the constructive criticism!
avatar
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by 667thLegion on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

That was a well made movie! Most of the voices were very close to the actual character, and all the sets were nice. The only thing I would say is that the walking was too slow for me. It was smooth, but slow. Wink
avatar
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Indiana


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Gerrard on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Everything was excellent! I love how smooth it was, the voices and animation were almost perfect. Hope to see more from you soon.
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by 80-0 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Zepher wrote:Okay, things I didn't like first.

1) I hate when people use canon squads. It just seems uninventive, and boring. I've never played a Delta squad game, or read one of their books, which may be why I'm not head over heels for them.

Uhh just ignore the fact that he made them entirely purist, and did a good job at it at that.

2) As a purist, I know it's hard to make battle droids move without looking awkward. You did a fairly good job of it at some points, and really poor jobs at others. Just work extra hard on that next time.

Agreed.

Now... things I did like.

1) The story was decent. Maybe not incredible, but fairly good. It was a lot of bammy bammy oom bam smash explosion, but at least they had a goal, and a strong plot.

I liked the idea of the toxin, and the way you formed the blaster bolts and the crashing droids was quite well done. However, there were some points in the film where the scenes lagged a bit too much. That choppiness took away from the aura it had. The Felucian area is pretty well done: you should, though, take some ideas from Revo's and DY's Felucia MOCs, mainly in the ground area. Wink

2) The stop-motioning, other than the droids and when characters turned (I don't know about you, but when I turn, I don't raise one foot and the pivot on the other...) was superb. I really liked in the end scene when you had the clones walking in the hallway. It's touches like that that make movies cool. You you were very good about moving their arms along with the way their bodies were moving. Nice job on this front!

Lol, that reminds me of something, about the clones walking in the hallway. When they were walking BEFORE the Jedi general apppeared, there were only two clones, basic clones. But when the general came back, there was one basic clone and one gunner clone patrolling. Quick change of the guard? Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Commando Shade on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:01 am

Very nice figures, and I do believe that this film is as good as one by Garet6. Can't wait for the sequel!

Commando Shade
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Kicking Covenant ass as an ODST.


http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=commando-shade

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Green Tee on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 am

I'd give it a better than meh rating. I noticed the delta squad clones were just thrown together body parts of other people. Not decals or stickers like Garet6. That's really what took away from your film. It distracted me throughout the movie, especially Boss, because we saw him most (but for a purist, they're pretty dang good). I'm waiting until some smart@$$ is gonna tell me something like 'I don't see you making flilms so shut up'. But the way you had that bomb flying into the room? GEN-IUS! I'd seem someone (Garet?) cut the legs of the droids square down the middle so the feet were seperated, and the piece holding them to the droid torso was in half, so they could 'walk'.
Zepher wrote: I've never played a Delta squad game, or read one of their books.
Me either.

7.9 of 10.
avatar
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Ohio


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by SithFilmer on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 am

80-0 wrote:I liked the idea of the toxin, and the way you formed the blaster bolts and the crashing droids was quite well done. However, there were some points in the film where the scenes lagged a bit too much. That choppiness took away from the aura it had. The Felucian area is pretty well done: you should, though, take some ideas from Revo's and DY's Felucia MOCs, mainly in the ground area.

Lol, that reminds me of something, about the clones walking in the hallway. When they were walking BEFORE the Jedi general apppeared, there were only two clones, basic clones. But when the general came back, there was one basic clone and one gunner clone patrolling. Quick change of the guard?
When I was editing I felt the movie was progressing way too rapidly, so I tried to slow it down. I guess that was a mistake. As for Felucia; I had a hard time getting enough money for it all, so even more would've been a killer. But I do see your point.

Ahaha, I'm glad someone noticed! I just wanted to make it seem like the hallway was a very busy place, that's all.

CommanderKill wrote:I'd give it a better than meh rating. I noticed the delta squad clones were just thrown together body parts of other people. Not decals or stickers like Garet6. That's really what took away from your film. It distracted me throughout the movie, especially Boss, because we saw him most (but for a purist, they're pretty dang good). I'm waiting until some smart@$$ is gonna tell me something like 'I don't see you making flilms so shut up'. But the way you had that bomb flying into the room? GEN-IUS! I'd seem someone (Garet?) cut the legs of the droids square down the middle so the feet were seperated, and the piece holding them to the droid torso was in half, so they could 'walk'.
Zepher wrote: I've never played a Delta squad game, or read one of their books.
Me either.

7.9 of 10.
My reasoning behind my purist standpoint is that I'd like to use my minifigs for other things. Not just paint all over them so I can't use them for anything else.

Oh I know. I hated the grenade sequence. I can't believe I actually put it in the film. Next time I 'll do a better job.

I know. I've done that before (With some worn out Grievous legs), and as I mentoined before I'm considering it.

Thanks.

Aww, I had a scene with a cabbage cleverly placed but it never made it into the final cut, I just realized. Sad
avatar
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Green Tee on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:01 am

I meant I liked the grenade. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Laughing
avatar
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Ohio


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:17 pm

CommanderKill wrote:I'd give it a better than meh rating. I noticed the delta squad clones were just thrown together body parts of other people. Not decals or stickers like Garet6. That's really what took away from your film. It distracted me throughout the movie, especially Boss, because we saw him most (but for a purist, they're pretty dang good). I'm waiting until some smart@$$ is gonna tell me something like 'I don't see you making flilms so shut up'. But the way you had that bomb flying into the room? GEN-IUS! I'd seem someone (Garet?) cut the legs of the droids square down the middle so the feet were seperated, and the piece holding them to the droid torso was in half, so they could 'walk'.
Zepher wrote: I've never played a Delta squad game, or read one of their books.
Me either.

7.9 of 10.

I'm not going to say 'I don't see you making films so shut up.' I'm going so say 'I don't see you getting anywhere in the Guild/posting your supposedly awesome creations, so shut up.'

And I'll mean it.

Those are the best, THE best, bar perhaps none, purist Delta squad clones I've seen since Sim salabim.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Sialboats on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:41 pm

80-0 wrote:
I'm not going to say 'I don't see you making films so shut up.' I'm going so say 'I don't see you getting anywhere in the Guild/posting your supposedly awesome creations, so shut up.'



















But, seriously, you need to either put up, or shut the Frak up. You don't have to make a brickfilm, you don't have to be an expert, you just need to be able to MOC. We don't hate you because of your failed knock-off, we hate you because you're a "poser" of sorts.

Either post some admirable MOC's, or stow it.
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by SithFilmer on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 pm

CommanderKill wrote:I meant I liked the grenade. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Laughing
OH! Wow. Man, I thought you were being extremely sarcastic... That's okay. I'm weird like that. Smile

80-0 wrote:Those are the best, THE best, bar perhaps none, purist Delta squad clones I've seen since Sim salabim.
Sim salabim must be before my time, but thank you very much!
avatar
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by (insert name here) on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:26 am

A very nice Lego film. Though it does have some flaws, it's still very clean for a large-scaled film.
Though those were perhaps the best purist figs of Delta Squad I've seen, I think you should have given Scorch some yellow somewhere. He's just a plain white clone with a backpack and gray legs.


As you can see, he has yellow on his lower arms and a bit on the hand. Next time maybe you should give him yellow arms just so he's easier to see.

The very first scene where the cruiser was stationed beside Felucia, (if that was supposed to be Felucia) The planet looked more like Earth than anything. I don't know if it's just a Republic Planet and Delta Squad THEN goes to Felucia, or if it really was Felucia.


Either way, it didn't look like Felucia.

I wasn't quite sure if I really liked the Debriefing room scene. Because when I played Republic Commando, Delta Squad was told of their mission while they were landing/flying to their destination via Gunship. However, it did change things a bit, which is either good or bad depending on the viewer. I didn't like the Jedi guy, assuming he is a Jedi. But if you want to get a Canon as possible, CC01/425 was always their Advisor/debriefed them on their mission.

"I've been assigned as your advisor, and will be your eye in the sky until further notice...or we all get killed."
―CC-01/425 to RC-1138 (taken from Wookiepedia)

Part of your Felucia I liked, whereas others I didn't. Some recent Felucia MOCs here on CABG look like they just added clear colorful elements all over the floor. Anyway, your Felucia need more large plants. Plus a little more of a variety of colors.

Delta squad's personality was spot on. Just some of the lines they said made me grin. I liked how you made your own jokes instead of repeating ones from the game. (Or at least I THINK you did...)

Scorch-"I hate the jungle. It's all sticky, and full of bugs...does anyone have a flamethrower?"

Sev-"No, stop whining"

The soundtrack and sound effects were great. I liked how you added Lego-ish sounds for a better Lego feel. Be sure to do that again next time.

The voices were so-so. Some were better than others, but it's hard to get a large variety of voices. Sorry but not everyone can talk like Sev. Wink At times though, it was hard to hear what was being spoken. Due to speaking a little too fast or not speaking up enough.

But then, in the end, Delta squad DIES! (well, they're incapasitated, but wahtever.Razz)
Anyway, I didn't really like that. When a squads is out, their out. Game over.
But that's all a matter of opinion.

At the end, where Mr. Jedi-Advisor guy is walking to the Bacta room, that whole thirty seconds of him walking into the room could have been avoided. The scene could have simply opened up where he's standing there with the medical clone asking if they're all right. That would've saved some time on all that stop motion you did.

However, in the end, I think you did a great job. $700 well spent. It kept me watching it till the end. Not too many people can make that long of a brickfilm and not get boring after five minutes. I can tell you put everything you had in this movie. Thank you for that wonderful film, and I hope to see a sequel soon.

(Sorry if my review was too big. Razz )
avatar
(insert name here)
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : (insert location here)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/41887982@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by SithFilmer on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:44 am

(insert name here) wrote:A very nice Lego film. Though it does have some flaws, it's still very clean for a large-scaled film.
Though those were perhaps the best purist figs of Delta Squad I've seen, I think you should have given Scorch some yellow somewhere. He's just a plain white clone with a backpack and gray legs.


As you can see, he has yellow on his lower arms and a bit on the hand. Next time maybe you should give him yellow arms just so he's easier to see.
Ah yes. I decided I liked him having yellow too late into production. He'll have yellow somewhere on him in the second one, with an explanation.

The very first scene where the cruiser was stationed beside Felucia, (if that was supposed to be Felucia) The planet looked more like Earth than anything. I don't know if it's just a Republic Planet and Delta Squad THEN goes to Felucia, or if it really was Felucia.


Either way, it didn't look like Felucia.

Right before it opens to that scene, the date flashes up along with the location. "Yavin 4 Orbit."

I wasn't quite sure if I really liked the Debriefing room scene. Because when I played Republic Commando, Delta Squad was told of their mission while they were landing/flying to their destination via Gunship. However, it did change things a bit, which is either good or bad depending on the viewer. I didn't like the Jedi guy, assuming he is a Jedi. But if you want to get a Canon as possible, CC01/425 was always their Advisor/debriefed them on their mission.

"I've been assigned as your advisor, and will be your eye in the sky until further notice...or we all get killed."
―CC-01/425 to RC-1138 (taken from Wookiepedia)

I didn't like the Jedi guy either. That was kinda the point. Razz And yes, I had originally intended for Advisor to talk to them more, but plans changed. Also something I'll fix in the second one.

Part of your Felucia I liked, whereas others I didn't. Some recent Felucia MOCs here on CABG look like they just added clear colorful elements all over the floor. Anyway, your Felucia need more large plants. Plus a little more of a variety of colors.

Yep, I agree. The only reason I didn't was because of monetary constraints.

Delta squad's personality was spot on. Just some of the lines they said made me grin. I liked how you made your own jokes instead of repeating ones from the game. (Or at least I THINK you did...)

Scorch-"I hate the jungle. It's all sticky, and full of bugs...does anyone have a flamethrower?"

Sev-"No, stop whining"

Yes, those are all original. XD

The soundtrack and sound effects were great. I liked how you added Lego-ish sounds for a better Lego feel. Be sure to do that again next time.

The voices were so-so. Some were better than others, but it's hard to get a large variety of voices. Sorry but not everyone can talk like Sev. Wink At times though, it was hard to hear what was being spoken. Due to speaking a little too fast or not speaking up enough.

This was very much a field practice for my voice acting. I know it wasn't very good, but I'm hoping I'll improve. And I didn't voice Sev.

But then, in the end, Delta squad DIES! (well, they're incapasitated, but wahtever.Razz)
Anyway, I didn't really like that. When a squads is out, their out. Game over.
But that's all a matter of opinion.

That's only in video games! Razz

At the end, where Mr. Jedi-Advisor guy is walking to the Bacta room, that whole thirty seconds of him walking into the room could have been avoided. The scene could have simply opened up where he's standing there with the medical clone asking if they're all right. That would've saved some time on all that stop motion you did.

I thought it looked cool when I filmed it. I didn't after I edited. Ah well.

However, in the end, I think you did a great job. $700 well spent. It kept me watching it till the end. Not too many people can make that long of a brickfilm and not get boring after five minutes. I can tell you put everything you had in this movie. Thank you for that wonderful film, and I hope to see a sequel soon.

Thank you very much! I hope to use your advice as well as others' to make the second one even better.

(Sorry if my review was too big. Razz )

Dude, the bigger the review the better. XD
avatar
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Chaotic Good on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 am



Excellent. Superb job, I must say, although the space scenes were a little too bland. I also liked the story - very RCish. Much like the game, I mean.

I really liked the laser blasts in particular! Very realistic. You even got the music, too!
avatar
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Planet Earth, near Sol, ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Zepher on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Ah, I knew I forgot something that I disliked.

The space scenes were wierd, seeing as the ships didn't move at all, even when under attack. I'm assuming that has to do with how the game was set up, but it unnerved me.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by SithFilmer on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 am

Chaotic Good wrote:[Chuck Norris GIF]

Excellent. Superb job, I must say, although the space scenes were a little too bland. I also liked the story - very RCish. Much like the game, I mean.

I really liked the laser blasts in particular! Very realistic. You even got the music, too!
Thank you! I spent a lot of time trying to match it to what I'd read and what I'd seen from the game. I'm glad it worked!

I spent several months editing those effects frame-by-frame... It makes my heart glad to see so many people noticed the work I put into it. Razz

Zepher wrote:Ah, I knew I forgot something that I disliked.

The space scenes were wierd, seeing as the ships didn't move at all, even when under attack. I'm assuming that has to do with how the game was set up, but it unnerved me.
I didn't have a program to animate those scenes, and if I could've used GIMP I'm not sure it would've looked better. So it has nothing to do with the game. Just my incompetence. Razz
avatar
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24


Back to top Go down

Your new movie.

Post by Niner Skirata on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:52 am

Very nice, although I must say, custom clones and blasters would add SUCH a nice ...thing to it. Besides , What does LEGO do when they need new pieces? cut and paste....Smile
avatar
Niner Skirata
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : North America


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by 80-0 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Zepher wrote:Ah, I knew I forgot something that I disliked.

The space scenes were wierd, seeing as the ships didn't move at all, even when under attack. I'm assuming that has to do with how the game was set up, but it unnerved me.

If you must know, when you're inside the Prosecutor the engines are quite disabled, though the turbolaser batteries will quite rattle the ship on the inside.

So yes, ships do move when engaged in a broadside: this is far from a copy of the game, by the way, if you will. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

I enjoyed that

Post by thebluecrusader on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

I enjoyed every bit of that, excellent work!
avatar
thebluecrusader
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : uk


Back to top Go down

Re: Republic Commando - Delta Squad I: Infiltration Point

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum