Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

CIS HMA, overhuled!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CIS HMA, overhuled!

Post by Commander Lukas on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 pm

The CIS heavy missle artillery is the the counter to the AT-AT.

It weighs over 2 tons, with a huge missle tube. It has a flame thorwer and light cannon, just in case. The tank can travle over anything and though anything. I has 5 inch thick armor and EMP waves projecting out to shut off mines.

Before:

After:

Thats it for now. C&C welcome!
Commander Lukas
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a tank double parked in the parking lot of a Pizza Hut.

http://www.teamclanmga.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CIS HMA, overhuled!

Post by 80-0 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Those huge turbines look remarkably out of place. Shocked

You took sort of good pictures, but you really need a plain overhead shot, no angle, straight aiming down on the model.

The side-guards look OK, although you really need to cover up those axel-holes both on the sideguards and on the main gun, which looks considerably worse than last time.

What I would do is entirely discard this concept (Razz) and go with the following concept:

Rebuild the turret as you had it before, and settle it in the distinct center of the vehicle with the droid pilot behind it. Now it's not as vulnerable to sniping, and it'd be less so if you could actually make a cockpit for it.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:28 pm

You've still got overhanging plates/bricks, the turbines are aweful, the armor skirts are really not going to provide you much protection when you've got a bunch of holes in them (it's not that hard to use two technic->stud pieces and bridge a 1xn plate between them), the GIMP still needs work, and there's no real detail to the vehicle.

80-0 said something about discarding the concept... that's what I'd do if I were you Razz .
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum