Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

The Builder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Builder

Post by Zepher on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 am

My very first video... using a QuickCam and WMM. Don't judge me on that though, just watch the video and enjoy the builds! I did quite a few of them on the spot! (And yes, you can see my nose every once and a while in the beginning Mad ) Oh, and music was suggested by my brother, as a joke, but we went with it since I loved the contrast between it and the video! It's called Chop Suey by someone.

avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Green Tee on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:29 am

Very good Zepher! You can actually spell and count! Amazing! Wink Razz I hope you had fun Zepher.
avatar
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Ohio


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Thunder-blade on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:31 am

Yay for passing Kindergarten! Razz

Heh, nice work.

Actually, it would be cool if you made it a stopmotion. Like you take pics of the numbers/letters building themselves. Shocked
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by wrecks on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:34 am

Kind of cool, but someone might be able to tell your gender once they see your face poke into the camera view. Razz


Last edited by wrecks on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
wrecks
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : B.C. Canada


Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Green Tee on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 am

wrecks wrote:Kind of cool, but someone might be able to tell your gender once they see your face poke into the camera view. Razz
Unless he goes prancing around everyday yelling "I love pretty ponies! I love fairies!" Oh wait..... Razz
avatar
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Ohio


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Zepher on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 am

I'm going to be honest, I haven't even tried to confused people about my gender for months. Really, you guys keep it going fairly well on your own!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Gerrard on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 am

Pretty nice Zeph, but yes, it is all clear now. The music does go great with this though! Razz
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by wrecks on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am

Zepher wrote:I'm going to be honest, I haven't even tried to confused people about my gender for months. Really, you guys keep it going fairly well on your own!

That's such a femanist thing to say, your obviously a female. Unless you said that on perpose, trying to confuse us into thinking your a female, when actualy your male. Or perhaps you knew I would figure this much out, and are really a female pretendingto be amale who is pretending to be a female. Or perhaps your telling the truth and we are doing this by ourselves...

:scratch:
avatar
wrecks
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : B.C. Canada


Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Zepher on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 am

Gerrard wrote:Pretty nice Zeph, but yes, it is all clear now. The music does go great with this though! Razz

You guys have to be careful. If you say I'm the wrong gender you will be hunted down and killed.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Phazezorz on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 am

wrecks wrote:
Zepher wrote:I'm going to be honest, I haven't even tried to confused people about my gender for months. Really, you guys keep it going fairly well on your own!

That's such a femanist thing to say, your obviously a female. Unless you said that on perpose, trying to confuse us into thinking your a female, when actualy your male. Or perhaps you knew I would figure this much out, and are really a female pretendingto be amale who is pretending to be a female. Or perhaps your telling the truth and we are doing this by ourselves...

:scratch:

Wrecks, you are so lost....

Anyways, Great job Zeph!

Well, for a first-time, anyway

Razz
avatar
Phazezorz
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : <.<


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phazes_photostream/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Green Tee on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:53 am

Jedi Joe(Rook's Venator Project) wrote:
Rook wrote:
Rook: "That's you Zeph. Sorry CC I thought she... I mean he... I mean... Embarassed "

That's was she... I mean he... I mean... Embarassed said.
Zepher wrote:
Gerrard wrote:Pretty nice Zeph, but yes, it is all clear now. The music does go great with this though! Razz

You guys have to be careful. If you say I'm the wrong gender you will be hunted down and killed.
That's what she/he/it said.
avatar
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Ohio


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Thunder-blade on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:08 am

Phazezorz wrote:
wrecks wrote:
Zepher wrote:I'm going to be honest, I haven't even tried to confused people about my gender for months. Really, you guys keep it going fairly well on your own!

That's such a femanist thing to say, your obviously a female. Unless you said that on perpose, trying to confuse us into thinking your a female, when actualy your male. Or perhaps you knew I would figure this much out, and are really a female pretendingto be amale who is pretending to be a female. Or perhaps your telling the truth and we are doing this by ourselves...

:scratch:

Wrecks, you are so lost....

Anyways, Great job Zeph!

Well, for a first-time, anyway

Razz

Shhh, what happens on Xfire stays on Xfire...
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Phazezorz on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 am

Thunder-blade wrote:
Phazezorz wrote:
wrecks wrote:

That's such a femanist thing to say, your obviously a female. Unless you said that on perpose, trying to confuse us into thinking your a female, when actualy your male. Or perhaps you knew I would figure this much out, and are really a female pretendingto be amale who is pretending to be a female. Or perhaps your telling the truth and we are doing this by ourselves...

:scratch:

Wrecks, you are so lost....

Anyways, Great job Zeph!

Well, for a first-time, anyway

Razz

Shhh, what happens on Xfire stays on Xfire...

Then get on Xfire!

pfff....
avatar
Phazezorz
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : <.<


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phazes_photostream/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Jens on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

I can clearly see what gender Zeph is.
avatar
Jens
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Denmark


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31580381@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Zepher on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Jens wrote:I can clearly see what gender Zeph is.

That is not a comment on the video. Thanks for the spam.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Jens on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Alright. I thought it was good compared to all the other first tries we see here.

But the music was hurtful. Razz
avatar
Jens
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Denmark


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31580381@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Builder

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum