Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

The loose Unit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The loose Unit

Post by 11_seconds_older on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 pm

After the ..erm.. demise of my Sand Fox, I thought, ''Well, I might try my hand at another.."

So I present to you, The Loose Unit!








The photo is a link to the set!


Last edited by 11_seconds_older on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
11_seconds_older
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by Bizzle on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Eh it looks ok. Its bit too multi colored for me. The shape is right on though. 6/10 stars.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by Gerrard on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Cut at lrast one color, if it was up to me, i'd get rid of the light gray and put a bit more dark green in there. Otherwise, it's alright.
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by Troopa Daisy on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:14 pm

If the color in the area that is currently light grey was changed to dark grey, I think it would look even better. Nice design! Smile
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by Clonecommando007 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 pm

This is much better than your sand fox because this seems to be more minifigure scaled, possibly because it has the cockpit that gives it a good shape.

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by 11_seconds_older on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

Clonecommando007 wrote:This is much better than your sand fox because this seems to be more minifigure scaled, possibly because it has the cockpit that gives it a good shape.

Thanks CC007! And to the rest of you, thanks! It's great getting feedback on what to improve, Well, I've made some new changes.

avatar
11_seconds_older
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by (insert name here) on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 pm

This latest version is obviously your best. I don't like the tan pieces in front, though. Maybe try a different color.
avatar
(insert name here)
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : (insert location here)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/41887982@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by 11_seconds_older on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm

(insert name here) wrote:This latest version is obviously your best. I don't like the tan pieces in front, though. Maybe try a different color.

Oh, ok, They where supposed to be lights, or like, fron-bumper pieces or SOMETHING to stand out, I can change it though. Maybe more orange.
avatar
11_seconds_older
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by (insert name here) on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm

11_seconds_older wrote:
(insert name here) wrote:This latest version is obviously your best. I don't like the tan pieces in front, though. Maybe try a different color.

Oh, ok, They where supposed to be lights, or like, fron-bumper pieces or SOMETHING to stand out, I can change it though. Maybe more orange.

After looking at it longer, I'd just take off those tan studs. But that's just me. Do what you want with it.
avatar
(insert name here)
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : (insert location here)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/41887982@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by 11_seconds_older on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm

(insert name here) wrote:
11_seconds_older wrote:
(insert name here) wrote:This latest version is obviously your best. I don't like the tan pieces in front, though. Maybe try a different color.

Oh, ok, They where supposed to be lights, or like, fron-bumper pieces or SOMETHING to stand out, I can change it though. Maybe more orange.

After looking at it longer, I'd just take off those tan studs. But that's just me. Do what you want with it.

No, I will, But Y'know, Constructive critism is always great!
avatar
11_seconds_older
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by Sialboats on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:34 am

Far better without the beige on it. Keep it off Razz ! The height, I think, is fine. It could use a little more detail, a little more bulk, but it's a sound stand-alone MOC from what I can tell.

Wink
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: The loose Unit

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum