Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

When zombies attack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When zombies attack!

Post by Knight on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Al right this is my first shot at a zombie/space moc, and I think it came out well for a first try. In the year of 2367 a strain of zombie was released to the public. As in all storys it got loose. By 2368 the zombies were taking over, and only 2% of humans were human. The other 98% are either zombies or dead. A small group of soliders have found a distress call from a small group of civiliains. So now it's time go save them.

Main pic.


A solider and zombie in combat.


Civilians in their outpost.


A shot of the broken building.


The pipes in the building.


Another area of the civilian outpost.


Another shot of the civilian outpost.


A solider fighting off the zombie.


Without the figs.


The main pic of the tank.


The side.


The back.


The front.


The back hatch.


The interior.


The civilian speeder.


The zombies.


The soliders.


The civilians.


Watch your spelling please.
~DP
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by Troopa Daisy on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 pm

The building is nice, but with everything there it looks a bit cluttered. Wink
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by Darth Dan on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:35 am

Nice! I love that tank. Smile
avatar
Darth Dan
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : On Genosis rackin' up some clankas


http://www.flickr.com/photos/darth_dans_photostream/

Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by Cyrus on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:12 am

Hola Wow! Amazing, but three words: GET SOME BRICKARMS! Wink

Razz


Last edited by Pyro Hawk on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cyrus
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : In a barrel of toxic waste


Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by Knight on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:18 am

Pyro Hawk wrote:Hola Wow! Amazing, but two words: GET SOME BRICKARMS! Wink

Razz

I like to use only lego elements.

Troopa Daisy wrote:The building is nice, but with everything there it looks a bit cluttered. Wink

There is a lot going on though, so it is meant to look a bit cluttered. Wink
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by eclipsegrafx on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:59 am

Hey knight this is one of my favorite pieces you have made. I love every piece of it. I am assuming the tank is meant to look... incomplete and mismatched?
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by Knight on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 am

eclipsegrafx wrote:Hey knight this is one of my favorite pieces you have made. I love every piece of it. I am assuming the tank is meant to look... incomplete and mismatched?

Right you are. It is meant to look like a rusty, broken down, junkyard tank.
@-Thanks for the comments everyone. Smile
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by Master Potato on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Pyro Hawk wrote:Hola Wow! Amazing, but two words: GET SOME BRICKARMS! Wink

Razz

That's three words. Wink

Nice MOC Knight, I like that tank, but the brown looks a bit out of place. I know it's supposed to be rusty but I think that's a bit too rusty. I'd add more grey if I were you.
avatar
Master Potato
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Alderaan, wondering why we've got a new moon...


Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by eclipsegrafx on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Another recommendation Kinght, maybe some more debris on the streets. The streets are really well kept for a dead zone. The street is nicer then current NYC streets and we don't have any of THOSE zombies here... Razz
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: When zombies attack!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum