Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 pm

As said before, try Arealight. Or CAC if you want overpriced figs.
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Beta on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks, I'll wait since arealight's shop is closed. I do have faith in them though.
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

My current project and legion

Post by bladerunner on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm

My legion number is 110th, it is kind of close to Wreck's I know, but I'm happy with it. I just sent my guild application so hopefully you guys will see my mocs soon. I have two current projects, one is about a 2 1/2 foot long flagship for my legion that holds troops. I'm also working on an Omaha beach project, I'm using Indy Germans for americans and gray stickered Germans that have the same chest design as the americans but in gray. I will use Brickforge helmets for both the U.S. And Germans because I don't want to buy expensive M1 helmets. I will also use brickarms for weapons. If anybody could give advice on large shipbuilding that would be great because I need some help. Laughing Pilot
When a name ends on an 's' or 'x', just an apostrophe (') is enough, instead of the 's you put behing all other names. Wink
~DP
Thanks DP I fixed it, this won't count as a strike right?

Last edited by bladerunner on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DP told me to)
bladerunner
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

My projects and legion

Post by IM A WAFFLE 66 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Sounds great! My legion is the 34th assault legion. I will be posting pics soon. I am also working on a Omaha beach. I have the bunker built, but nothing else. Laughing
IM A WAFFLE 66
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://mocpages.com/home.php/45968

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am

Speaking of legions, I'm not completely sure yet because I'm not in the Guild, and a new Guildie could snatch a number up at any time. I've recently finished a starfighter, which will be called the T-1 Wing (Rook's alphabet wing project) and putting the finishing touches on an evil lair scene. Hopefully I'll get these photographed soon, and sent in as my Guild application number 1, 2..... 7.
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Well, I'm working on my USDF stuff, like adding another bot or two, and a jeep. Then once my trade with Hazard with a Glove goes through, I'll continue on the figs. and other stuff.
Cyrus
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Ranger on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 pm

bladerunner wrote:My legion number is 110th, it is kind of close to Wreck's I know, but I'm happy with it.
You. Copied. Me. I was doing a 110th legion. Copycat! Just kidding, I don't really care. Mine is/was the 110th Tactical and Reconnaissance(TAR)Razz. I am planning on finishing the troops, and then making a few walkers for it. Then I will do the second season of a comic I did a while ago.
Dark Ranger
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darkranger/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazard with a Glove on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Planning on a capital ship for me legion, called the Vermillion. As well I have a plan for a Hoth tribute Moc.
Hazard with a Glove
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:14 am

Well, right now, I am working on my legion (I have not thought of a name for it). So far, I have the Jedi done, and the Commander is close to being done, all I have to do is cut out a waistcape out of red cloth, and the same for the kama. I really need custom helmets for some of my clones, and I have already tried arealight but I could not find them Waaa! . The legion is comprised of snowtroopers Marine mainly because the legion was called inot action on frozen planets such as their first major battle on the planet Ota, which is a real star wars planet. Any suggestions where else I can get them?
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Beta on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:Well, right now, I am working on my legion (I have not thought of a name for it). So far, I have the Jedi done, and the Commander is close to being done, all I have to do is cut out a waistcape out of red cloth, and the same for the kama. I really need custom helmets for some of my clones, and I have already tried arealight but I could not find them Waaa! . The legion is comprised of snowtroopers Marine mainly because the legion was called inot action on frozen planets such as their first major battle on the planet Ota, which is a real star wars planet. Any suggestions where else I can get them?

I feel your pain, I have also been searching for helmets, until arealight's shop re-opens, I'm pretty sure we are out of luck. Waaa! Unless you want to deal with overpriced websites like eBay.
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rijulskywalker on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 am

If you needed snowtroopers, why not use TLC's unless you're looking for your commander's and his is different. Once you have your snowtroopers, decal, paint, or sharpie them. Voila! Smile
Rijulskywalker
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:54 am

I'm working on the last MOC in my Kashyyyk series (to see the rest here and scroll down), I might make somthing else for my legion (here) and I'm making a film for Garet6's Stop Motion Festival.
Fithboy
John Denno
John Denno

Location : Liverpool. I swear there is more rain here than in the Amazon Rainforest.

http://www.youtube.com/xxXDennoXxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Well, for now I have decide to just buy the battle packs and sharpie the minifigures they give me, which is what I did for my commander. Anybody know why MMCB is closed? I need his cloths for my commander because I tryed to make them, but it turned out bad. Skywalker, whose snowtroopers did you reccomend, and does he have a website?
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote: Skywalker, whose snowtroopers did you reccomend, and does he have a website?
TLC stands for The Lego Company. What he's saying is get the ones from the lego sets from the stores.
Cobra
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Well, that is what I have been doing! Why is MMCB closed Sad ? I needed some cloths from him for my commander.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm not sure. I wanted to get some too but when I looked he was closed. Maybe you should PM him and ask why.
Cobra
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Good idea, because when I tried to make my own kama and waistcape, it turned out bad. My commander looks cool. Of course his name is Nitro, and he has red sharpie surrounding his eye shields, red on the top of his head, a red stripe on both arms, and a red stripe on both legs, and partially red chest. Other troops will have red on their head, eye shields, and chest, and different colors to signify if they are heavy troopers, and you get the idea. I still don't have a name for the legion yet.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Maybe if you'd read the BIG BOLD LETTERS ON THE FRONTPAGE:

MMCB wrote:

Currently processing orders placed on:
10th January, 2010

Due to the large influx of orders, I have already reached my full capacity of 30 orders. MMCB Custom Minifig Cloth Accessories is now Temporarily Closed.
More about this...

Sorry for any inconveniance, and thank you for your support.
Please forward any enquiries to mmcblego@gmail.com.

Common sense. Use it.
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Sounds intresting. Yeah make sure when you name it its a number that hasn't been used yet. Everybody dose that. My legoin is the 606th and the color is light brown. I've got a clone commander and Jedi done and one trooper and thats it. Sad (EDIT) Oh yeah PhiMa, I forgot about that.
Cobra
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

I have got the Jed i done, the commnader nearly finished, and I am going to make a cavalry trooper today. Calvary troopers rode speeder bikes and operated other light to medium vehicles around the battlefield. My legion is now the 444th Snowtrooper Legion, so nobody take it as their own!
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 pm

My social studies class is starting Medieval Times and we got notified of what are classes were, like Knights, noblemen, peasants, etc. I was chosen archer and started making a crossbow of LEGO. Hopefully someone can give me some ideas for a trigger. I also need to get some back-stories for my MOCs and send in my 7t GUild app. Thanks in advance, CKill
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Beta on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm studing the medieval times too Laughing , but I dont have any ideas on a trigger for your crossbow. Why don't you just make a moc of a castle scene? There could be a wall, and people (vikings) attacking it. (Don't guestion me about the vikings, they did attack during the middle ages.)
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:41 am

The Vikings, other kingdoms, and several tribes. The castle MOC(/backdrop) isn't due till April, but nothing can be started too early... Problem is, only minifigs related to castle aren't in my possesion in my house, but some borrowing might be at hand. <.< >.>
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Beta on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 am

Just buy off of bricklink, you can just buy the individual torso, at a reasonable price. Smile
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 pm

The reason I wouldn't buy anything of of BL is cause the people over seas is cheap, but not the shipping. And you might be wondering: Why not just buy from the people in the U.S.? When you can find one for what you want, it costs way to much for me to want to buy it.
But that's just me. Wink
Cyrus
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top