Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Here is my smoothest MOC I have ever made. It is a car without the wheels. Razz But I thought it could be entered into the new speed racer guild build. It is a one maned car/air racer.



Enjoy!! Wink


Last edited by LazerBlade on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Sieve on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Nice, I like the look it has. But i am not 100% with the color.
avatar
Sieve
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Geonosis behind enemy lines


Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by eclipsegrafx on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:36 pm

The green on the thrusters/exhaust is off... the rest seems to flow well.
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 pm

eclipsegrafx wrote:The green on the thrusters/exhaust is off... the rest seems to flow well.

How about blue? light blue? red?
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Sieve on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm

If you went with blue the red parts on the speeder should become blue also. Otherwise just add red ones
avatar
Sieve
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Geonosis behind enemy lines


Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:27 pm

All right. I will go fix it up. Wink
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Rook on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

LazerBlade wrote:Here is my smoothest MOC I have ever made. It is a car without the wheels. Razz But I thought it could be entered into the new contest (speed racer contest). It is a one manned car/air racer.
<snip>
Enjoy!! Wink

Not to burst your bubble but I see still that you're using the word “Contest”. Contest here means there's prizes. If you note this is clearly posted as a “Guild Build”. Which means no prizes only bragging rights and nice little icon to go by your name for a month. Wink

Here's this month's Contest: http://www.thecabg.net/member-contests-f8/april-2010-contest-everything-is-coming-up-flowers-t5699.htm

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Rook wrote:
LazerBlade wrote:Here is my smoothest MOC I have ever made. It is a car without the wheels. Razz But I thought it could be entered into the new contest (speed racer contest). It is a one manned car/air racer.
<snip>
Enjoy!! Wink

Not to burst your bubble but I see still that you're using the word “Contest”. Contest here means there's prizes. If you note this is clearly posted as a “Guild Build”. Which means no prizes only bragging rights and nice little icon to go by your name for a month. Wink

Here's this month's Contest: http://www.thecabg.net/member-contests-f8/april-2010-contest-everything-is-coming-up-flowers-t5699.htm

Oh I see. But I am new to the guild builds/contests. I did not know this.

I edited the post. Smile
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Troopa Daisy on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 pm

LazerBlade wrote:
Rook wrote:
LazerBlade wrote:Here is my smoothest MOC I have ever made. It is a car without the wheels. Razz But I thought it could be entered into the new contest (speed racer contest). It is a one manned car/air racer.
<snip>
Enjoy!! Wink

Not to burst your bubble but I see still that you're using the word “Contest”. Contest here means there's prizes. If you note this is clearly posted as a “Guild Build”. Which means no prizes only bragging rights and nice little icon to go by your name for a month. Wink

Here's this month's Contest: http://www.thecabg.net/member-contests-f8/april-2010-contest-everything-is-coming-up-flowers-t5699.htm

Oh I see. But I am new to the guild builds/contests. I did not know this.

I edited the post. Smile

Umm.. I think that means that its the guild build. Wink

The MOC looks quite nice actually. I like the color variation, I think the only thing its missing is stripes on the side. Wink Smile
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by TheMissingPiece on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 am

Hmm, engines inspired by my airspeeder perhaps? This is actually really nice, it fits right in the Star Wars theme.
avatar
TheMissingPiece
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 20
Location : Staring into the dark void that is your soul


http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_other_missing_piece/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by bl*c on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 am

TheMissingPiece wrote:This is actually really nice, it fits right in the Star Wars theme.

^It does, I like it... Game On...
avatar
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : New Jersey


http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Darman on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 am

I would bet my life that I have seen this exact design before...have you posted this on any other sites? :scratch:
avatar
Darman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : America


Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by LazerBlade on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 am

Darman-C19 wrote:I would bet my life that I have seen this exact design before...have you posted this on any other sites? :scratch:

Yes on my forum and maybe some others. Wink
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Persian Prince on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 am

Probably one of your best MOC's IMO.
avatar
Persian Prince
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 26
Location : Turn around...


http://www.youtube.com/user/EliteShadowTrooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 am

eclipsegrafx wrote:The green on the thrusters/exhaust is off... the rest seems to flow well.

Yeah, it kind of messes up the whole thing. Try using yellow or red pieces there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Alpha Beta on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:02 am

The_Customizer wrote:
eclipsegrafx wrote:The green on the thrusters/exhaust is off... the rest seems to flow well.

Yeah, it kind of messes up the whole thing. Try using yellow or red pieces there.

Agreed. It is nice a smooth, but it seems like some greebles would be nice, maybe on the bottom. Wink
avatar
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Somewhere my GPS doesn't know


Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Gerrard on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 am

I keep laughing when I see this, don't know why, but I do. Razz Still pretty good though. Smile
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by LazerBlade on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:20 am

Gerrard wrote:I keep laughing when I see this, don't know why, but I do. Razz Still pretty good though. Smile

I hope it is a good laugh. Not a mean laugh. Razz Thanks though.
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Gerrard on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:22 am

Nah, it's all good, no problem. Wink
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Lazerblade's Air speeder! (contest entry)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum