Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

A6/R Recon walker

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Knight on Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Alpha Beta wrote:but the fig seems out of place completely.

How? Neo Classic Space=use classic spaceman. Wow this thing looks'oh:

@-Thanks for the comments everyone! Smile
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Steg on Sat May 22, 2010 12:53 am

I really like it, but It has too much mixing of greys, especaily in the front. I would change that grill to a bley tile. Wink
avatar
Steg
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : You know, that place with that guy.....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/50257095@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Phazezorz on Sat May 22, 2010 1:35 am

I, personally, love the mixing of the greys, but they don't paticularly (in my mind) fit Neo-Classic. I'd try to go with a light bley base with dark bley highlights.

But it's fantastic work structure and design-wise.
avatar
Phazezorz
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : <.<


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phazes_photostream/

Back to top Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Knight on Sat May 22, 2010 2:13 am

Phazezorz wrote:I, personally, love the mixing of the greys, but they don't paticularly (in my mind) fit Neo-Classic. I'd try to go with a light bley base with dark bley highlights.

But it's fantastic work structure and design-wise.

I agree. I tried to keep it mainly light bley, but some major parts I only had in dark bley (droid body, bionoculars) so I made it half, and half.

@-Thanks for the great comments everyone! Smile
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Master Potato on Sat May 22, 2010 4:15 pm

That walker is brilliant, Knight! I love those mini cogs used on the legs, and the background is just perfect as well. Thumbs up
avatar
Master Potato
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Alderaan, wondering why we've got a new moon...


Back to top Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Alpha Beta on Sun May 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Knight wrote:
Alpha Beta wrote:but the fig seems out of place completely.

How? Neo Classic Space=use classic spaceman. Wow this thing looks'oh:

@-Thanks for the comments everyone! Smile

First, thanks for clearing that up, but the moc is so complex and the figure, well isn't. You need a good fig to complement a good moc.
avatar
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Somewhere my GPS doesn't know


Back to top Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Knight on Mon May 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Alpha Beta wrote:
Knight wrote:
Alpha Beta wrote:but the fig seems out of place completely.

How? Neo Classic Space=use classic spaceman. Wow this thing looks'oh:

@-Thanks for the comments everyone! Smile

First, thanks for clearing that up, but the moc is so complex and the figure, well isn't. You need a good fig to complement a good moc.

True, but sometimes simple is the best way to go. Wink
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: A6/R Recon walker

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum