Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello (I'm not great at innovative greetings.)

+6
Danester Man
Fixer
Darman
1 Million Watts of Power
80-0
Palms
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hello (I'm not great at innovative greetings.) - Page 2 Empty Re: hello (I'm not great at innovative greetings.)

Post by Palms Fri May 28, 2010 6:39 pm

I sent it to Clonecommando7 technically that's what the topic with the example of the application and I had his profile anyway so I just sent it to him.

Holy cow you have your own smily All Hail! Rook
Palms
Palms
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

hello (I'm not great at innovative greetings.) - Page 2 Flag_u12

http://psych.forum.st

Back to top Go down

hello (I'm not great at innovative greetings.) - Page 2 Empty Re: hello (I'm not great at innovative greetings.)

Post by Rook Fri May 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Ah yeah send it to me. CC007 is the founder and rarely on. It will sit in your out box probably for a while too. Also send me a link to what you read I might need to edit it. But I thought I cleaned everything to say send to CC007, Rook, LRV, or ABL. But I might have missed a spot. CC007 had rules everywhere for everything. I've tried to reduce it all into one area over the years. Embarassed
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

hello (I'm not great at innovative greetings.) - Page 2 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Palms Fri May 28, 2010 6:55 pm

I sent a copy of it to you Smile .
Palms
Palms
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Sat May 29, 2010 1:48 am

Well, welcome Palms, and it seems to me you have a long stay ahead of you, considering you can actually spell. Good luck getting into the guild, I even haven't made it (but that is because I don't have a photobucket, and I haven't sent a request).
PS: Attention people on CABG, I have a MOC I really need to show you guys. I only wish I had photobucket (and yes it is a Hoth MOC).
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Sat May 29, 2010 2:27 am

Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:Well, welcome Palms, and it seems to me you have a long stay ahead of you, considering you can actually spell. Good luck getting into the guild, I even haven't made it (but that is because I don't have a photobucket, and I haven't sent a request).
PS: Attention people on CABG, I have a MOC I really need to show you guys. I only wish I had photobucket (and yes it is a Hoth MOC).

The best way to show us is to get in the Guild.

The best way to get in the Guild is to send your best MOCs to an administrator (Rook, for example, or Legorevolution) so he can post your application in the Council forum.

The best way to have an application in the first place is to upload the pictures to the internet.

The best way to upload the pictures to the internet is to be registered at an image-hosting service: Flickr, Photobucket, etc. (you can actually host photos via a link in this very post window; when you're typing a new post, you can hit the toolbar button with two squares, one in the foreground and one in the background, which should say "Host an Image". Then you hit "Browse" and select a photo to upload directly to CABG. But that's neither here nor there.)

One final tip on uploading photos is to resize them to a fairly agreeable size, such as 800x600 or 1024x768. It speeds up the uploading process.

/long post is long
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Palms Sat May 29, 2010 2:36 am

[quote="80-0"]
Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:
/long post is long

(Resists the urge to make a post that only says "Short post is short")

@Ariel trooper nitro Making an application is actually really easy as soon as you take the pictures of your MOCs, I whipped mine off in 5 minutes.
Palms
Palms
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum