Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

The Recapturing of Project 13! (EB contest vig)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Recapturing of Project 13! (EB contest vig)

Post by 80-0 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:28 pm

I'm posting this here so I can get the pics out on CABG's wonderful pic hoster and then my brother can copy them over to Eurobricks.

The story is simple: The clone is guarding the safe. The SBD got in(don't ask me how). Jango is telling the clone not to open the door into the safe because the Mouse Droids have been experiencing some disturbances. The clone grabs his blaster just for safety but accidentally opens the door and finds the SBD with the holo waiting for him. The SBD guns down the clone and the alarm goes off. The SBD escapes with the plans(not in vig). So here's my entry(the comic showing the story will come later; I haven't yet resized them. They should be up about the time the bignette is up; I'll probably do em' both at the same time.):

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Constructive Criticisms? Queries? Quarrels?

Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Re: The Recapturing of Project 13! (EB contest vig)

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:30 pm

Real nice! You have inspired me for something.

Clue: it will have a strange resemblance to the door breach scene in ep 4...
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Real nice! You have inspired me for something.

Clue: it will have a strange resemblance to the door breach scene in ep 4...

Thanks! Smile

You mean on the Tantive IV? Don't make it too much like it if you're entering the contest(if not go to town! Razz ); CC already did his midnette like that. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Um, I'm not enetering. I have made it, and it doesn't have that much of a resembelence. It has a door breach, however, and my new troopers in action Smile.
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:47 pm

Nice job 80-0, the wall, control panel, and door detail is amazing! I don't have a Jango figure so whenever I see him I go wild! I love that mini-fig! Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:06 am

This is REALLY cool, I wonder why Jango didn't just gun down the SBD in the first place? Wink Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Um, I'm not enetering. I have made it, and it doesn't have that much of a resembelence. It has a door breach, however, and my new troopers in action Smile.

OK! Smile

Commander Faie wrote:Nice job 80-0, the wall, control panel, and door detail is amazing! I don't have a Jango figure so whenever I see him I go wild! I love that mini-fig! Fordo Yo!

Thanks! Smile

astoriabluelegos wrote:This is REALLY cool, I wonder why Jango didn't just gun down the SBD in the first place? Wink Blue Arc

Thanks; it's kinda obvious. Jango is in this for the money. He also doesen't know there's an SBD in the vault so he's just warning the clone to be careful. Plus he's risking his life. The Kaminoans would wring their skinny grey necks if they found out he was dead! Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top