Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by -Aki- on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Uberlag wrote:Oh oh oh oh oh
Am I in any of your comics?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
I don't feel inclined to put you in this comic.

Just kidding Razz
I'll see what I can do, but your 'it' character is hard to try and produce, I need SPECIFICS!
I am going to assume your a male because thats what you said before your 'I'm a female' phase, thats how you will be displayed.

Yeah CFaie your in it, but I gotta work everyone who wasn't in the first one into the storyline, but I am working.

Who will be in it? I hope it's a bit longer than last time.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by Comrade Faie on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Uberlag wrote:Oh oh oh oh oh
Am I in any of your comics?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
I don't feel inclined to put you in this comic.

Just kidding Razz
I'll see what I can do, but your 'it' character is hard to try and produce, I need SPECIFICS!
I am going to assume your a male because thats what you said before your 'I'm a female' phase, thats how you will be displayed.

Yeah CFaie your in it, but I gotta work everyone who wasn't in the first one into the storyline, but I am working.

I was in the first one? Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by Uberlag on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:46 pm

It will, this one starts with 007 doing some....interesting activities, the group meets up, takes a dropship to secret lair of the Sep's, infiltrate, blow up the base, and return home. ( It WILL be funny along the way though, don't worry about it.)
avatar
Uberlag
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Arizona


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by -Aki- on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Uberlag wrote:It will, this one starts with 007 doing some....interesting activities, the group meets up, takes a dropship to secret lair of the Sep's, infiltrate, blow up the base, and return home. ( It WILL be funny along the way though, don't worry about it.)

Yay! Drop ships! I love drop ships!

Anyway, I suspect you will be putting me and my team in comics 3-4?
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by Uberlag on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:50 pm

Wait, you guys fit in in this one, everyone gets trapped in a hole surrounded by SBD's and their ilk, you guys fall through the roof or something, and so on.
avatar
Uberlag
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Arizona


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by -Aki- on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:04 pm

Uberlag wrote:Wait, you guys fit in in this one, everyone gets trapped in a hole surrounded by SBD's and their ilk, you guys fall through the roof or something, and so on.

Or, we could walk in, holding donuts and coffee, and then we're like

"Not again!"

And we get out guns and blow the droids up Razz!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by Comrade Faie on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:11 pm

I like Uberlags idea... then again, mmm donuts. Razz Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by Zepher on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Uberlag, I'm still tring to think of a way to put you in... It takes time to start to throw in characters. I don't want to interdouce everyone at once, or else there would be no character development!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG SUPER COMIC #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum