Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:15 am

I am planning to try and do something with this and my 'Ardsuit, but I still haven't got it back from Kevin...
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by eclipsegrafx on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Tac wrote:I am planning to try and do something with this and my 'Ardsuit, but I still haven't got it back from Kevin...

You better go crack some heads dude! Razz I want to be the guy controlling this one. Razz

I can see like a yugioh duel arena. Razz
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Green Tee on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Maybe a 96x96 battle stage of ruin.. Like Godzilla vs. King Kong. Great Job on this Tac. Every little detail is great. Thumbs up
avatar
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Ohio


http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by RubbahBand on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 pm

RubbahBand wrote:I hope you don't mind my asking but how did you make the arm design?
Also your MOC is most wonderful and should be posted on TBB!
Tac do you mind answering this? Not to be rude or anything. Razz
But seriously activate some Trap Cards in a Contract or Something maybe even use Monster Reborn to call it back. Razz
Yes I played Yugioh for sometime when I was little.
avatar
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Haunting CABG


http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Oops, sorry I must have missed that. The elbow is just a simple hinge, I got loads from those 30 piece walkers.
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by DarthLeumas on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Wow... that's amazing. It came together quite well... it's just he makes the gun looks like a toy. Although it basically is a toy... Roll Eyes I'm curious to see how you top that.
avatar
DarthLeumas
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : The Empire State


Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 pm

For Rubbah:



It's this and this! Hope that helps. Smile
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Gerrard on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Must admit, this is one awesome design Tac. The piece combination, design of the Delta, very well done. Smile
avatar
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Somewhere to the left of the Death Star


http://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 am

-Photo deleted new photo posted below-

Added a rocket laser thingy to his arm. Better or worse?


Last edited by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Astor on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 am

Better, but you should put a missile launcher on one of itīs shoulders IMO.
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 am

I put them in the belly instead. Wink
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by RubbahBand on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm

I always though that design would be flimsy but it looks pretty sturdy.
Never the less thank you for showing me that! Smile
avatar
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Haunting CABG


http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm

RubbahBand wrote:I always though that design would be flimsy but it looks pretty sturdy.
Never the less thank you for showing me that! Smile

No problem!

I'm waiting for my BA order to come, I've got 'bout 8 rockets on the way for the gun ammo.
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by droidbait on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Shocked Wow, as always Tac you have created a superb mecha. The addition of the missile thing on its left forearm is brilliant and I don't think that anyone could beat this thing.
avatar
droidbait
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : look in the mirror...


Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 pm

-'Nother Update, check next page-

I got rid of the gun and added this instead. I've ordered about 24 more rockets and U-Clips from Minifigforlife, so hopefully they'll be here around Wednesday-Friday. Smile


Last edited by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by DarthLeumas on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

It looks a lot better with the rocket launcher on his arm, Tac. Very cool. But I still think it needs some big freakin guns. Razz
avatar
DarthLeumas
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : The Empire State


Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm



Last update on the weapon, hopefully.

Here's a link, the picture doesn't seem to work.


Last edited by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Darman on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Great weapon, oh and how exactly do you get the red rod out of the light saber hilt wen you dismantle it? :scratch:
avatar
Darman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : America


Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Darman wrote:Great weapon, oh and how exactly do you get the red rod out of the light saber hilt wen you dismantle it? :scratch:

I though it was bit bigger and come out a bit more, but there's about 0.5mm of it coming out. Razz
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Darman on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Tac wrote:
Darman wrote:Great weapon, oh and how exactly do you get the red rod out of the light saber hilt wen you dismantle it? :scratch:

I though it was bit bigger and come out a bit more, but there's about 0.5mm of it coming out. Razz

So your pretty much stuck with it then? Razz
avatar
Darman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : America


Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Darman wrote:
Tac wrote:
Darman wrote:Great weapon, oh and how exactly do you get the red rod out of the light saber hilt wen you dismantle it? :scratch:

I though it was bit bigger and come out a bit more, but there's about 0.5mm of it coming out. Razz

So your pretty much stuck with it then? Razz

Nope, I just used some pliers to get it out. Wow this thing looks
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Noble-1337 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 am

Look Tac we don't want your kind here, your too good j-j-ju-just leave Razz! Nah joking these along with many others are brilliant MOC's by you, How do you do it?
avatar
Noble-1337
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In my lair, OK, ok, ok, the basement


http://www.flickr.com/photos/66520113@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:21 am

Dragunov Silence wrote:Look Tac we don't want your kind here, your too good j-j-ju-just leave Razz! Nah joking these along with many others are brilliant MOC's by you, How do you do it?

Practice, practice, practice. When I started off I was 11 and had a shoebox full of gray. The more you build the better they get. You find out more techniques and get more pieces.
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by droidbait on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Tac wrote:
Dragunov Silence wrote:Look Tac we don't want your kind here, your too good j-j-ju-just leave Razz! Nah joking these along with many others are brilliant MOC's by you, How do you do it?

Practice, practice, practice. When I started off I was 11 and had a shoebox full of gray. The more you build the better they get. You find out more techniques and get more pieces.
Wow I Never realised you used to be like us mortals. I have one question, why the use of the american spelling of grey?


Last edited by droidbait on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
droidbait
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : look in the mirror...


Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Tac on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm

droidbait wrote:
Tac wrote:
Dragunov Silence wrote:Look Tac we don't want your kind here, your too good j-j-ju-just leave Razz! Nah joking these along with many others are brilliant MOC's by you, How do you do it?

Practice, practice, practice. When I started off I was 11 and had a shoebox full of gray. The more you build the better they get. You find out more techniques and get more pieces.
Wow I Never realised you used to be like us mortals. I have one question, we the use of the american spelling of grey?

I'm use to putting Gray into BrickLink, grey doesn't work there. Wink
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta 3.0 (Updated)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum