Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries

5 posters

Go down

208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries  Empty 208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries

Post by Darman Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:54 am

Since I felt my previous Moc did not meet the standards of the Guild I decided to make a new one and also use it as a response to Knight's Moc. It may seem grey and dull but face it who decides what futuristic cities look like, especially battle scarred. Wink Since there were direct connections to Rook and Tac in the first comic by Zepher I have decided to refer to all Legion Commanders as there respective creators, deal with it and if your that horrified by my decision theirs a wonderful thing called Personal Messaging. Razz

*Begin Transmission*
The 80th Legion Commander Knight sent me a encoded transmission warning my of a attack my separatist forces. It seems that the SBDS were a ruse to get us to think that we stopped there attack for a few days. My forces were scrambling to progress with the defenses but it was no use, the large mass of 576 SBDS ripped through our forces. I ordered a tactical retreat to establish a main line of defense instead of the scattered fighting that was happening. Just in case I have ordered some milita troopers and clones to mingle with the towns people in the case the guerrilla warfare is needed to disable some defenses in the case the city is captured. I've sent SOS signals to all Legions in the Region, I only hope they can arrive in time.

Causalities: 208 Recorded as of this message.
98 Standard
102 Heavy
8 Assault.

Involved: 9,216 Troops.
See legion catalog for more information.

Recovered Militia: 0

Captured Images:
208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries  4833477166_d404dec6e6
Just look at the newest images in the photostream for the set Razz.
*End Transmission*

I feel that I put a considerable more amount of effort into this one, so consider it a replacement to my previous installment. Thank you for taking you time to read this.
Darman
Darman
Guild Member
Guild Member

208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries  Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries  Empty Re: 208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries

Post by Axel Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

Quite frankly, I liked your first vignette as a representation of the outskirts of the city. I don't see a whole lot of difference, except that you added more plates, more greebling and the red thing. The transition from grass to man-made materials was more visually appealling that this blander scene.

Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries  Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries  Empty Re: 208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries

Post by bl*c Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

This is really cool Darman! I like that war torn feeling. Smile

But alas, I must agree with Axel. Wink
bl*c
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Lukas Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

They right.
But, I am lovin' that tank trap!
Commander Lukas
Commander Lukas
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In a tank double parked in the parking lot of a Pizza Hut.

http://www.teamclanmga.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Axel is right. The previous one with the grass in it gives it a better feel of just before the city then now. This kind of looks like its already in the city. But it's okay, although I personally liked your previous MOC more. Wink Smile
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

208th Legion Defense Of The City Aries  Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darman Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm quite surprised the majority preferred my previous Moc over this one, Shocked I do understand your point though. Thanks for all the feed back.
Darman
Darman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down