Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Warhammer Decal Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warhammer Decal Test

Post by Tac on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:28 pm



Meh, I'm new to this decal stuff. They do look much better in real life though.
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by bl*c on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Cool, great first try Tac! Smile Thumbs up
avatar
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : New Jersey


http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by Troopa Daisy on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 pm

The one on the bley helmet doesn't look quite right I can see it sort of looks like a darkish green background for the decal on bley which is a bit of contrast. Unless you wanted to have the contrast there. Wink
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by eclipsegrafx on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Troopa Daisy wrote:The one on the bley helmet doesn't look quite right I can see it sort of looks like a darkish green background for the decal on bley which is a bit of contrast. Unless you wanted to have the contrast there. Wink

They are clear decals, It may be just the lighting or the decal application process.
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by Troopa Daisy on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:26 pm

eclipsegrafx wrote:
Troopa Daisy wrote:The one on the bley helmet doesn't look quite right I can see it sort of looks like a darkish green background for the decal on bley which is a bit of contrast. Unless you wanted to have the contrast there. Wink

They are clear decals, It may be just the lighting or the decal application process.

Yes, but when you have clear decals, it is still possible to put a different colour background on it. Wink
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by eclipsegrafx on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm

That's what I mean though. Warhammer decals don't have backgrounds.
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by Ethan52 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

It looks really nice I really like all the details on the human minifigure it looks really nice Wink. But the "aliens" dont look as nice if they had some more customs pieces they would look really nice.
avatar
Ethan52
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by Tac on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Ethan52 wrote:It looks really nice I really like all the details on the human minifigure it looks really nice Wink. But the "aliens" dont look as nice if they had some more customs pieces they would look really nice.

They aren't finished figures, they are just showing off the decal'd parts.
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey Tac, nice job on the decals.
avatar
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : In DP's lampshade spying on him.


Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Decal Test

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum