Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Fishy Ship...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fishy Ship...

Post by Rabid Squirrel on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 am

I had some free time, (Guildies know why >.> ) and I made this. It's not very good/cool, but I figured I'd post it.
Gallery
Rabid Squirrel
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishy Ship...

Post by LazerBlade on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 pm

This creation does not look good at all. You don't have to post everything to be. Let me tell you a secret. I build more stuff then I post. I only post the good stuff. Wink Well, redo this creation it is all I have to say. Wink
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rijulskywalker on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm

I see some good techniques, but it looks a bit too "fishy." Razz Lazer, I don't think he would want to move around too much to find pieces.
Rijulskywalker
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:25 pm

LazerBlade wrote:This creation does not look good at all. You don't have to post everything to be. Let me tell you a secret. I build more stuff then I post. I only post the good stuff. Wink Well, redo this creation it is all I have to say. Wink

Well Lazer, you can't blame him considering what has happened to him and you also have to remember that he's not in good shape right now. Wink
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bossk on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 am

Troopa Daisy wrote:
LazerBlade wrote:This creation does not look good at all. You don't have to post everything to be. Let me tell you a secret. I build more stuff then I post. I only post the good stuff. Wink Well, redo this creation it is all I have to say. Wink

Well Lazer, you can't blame him considering what has happened to him and you also have to remember that he's not in good shape right now. Wink

Since I haven't been here in a few weeks (and I'm a minor completely unknown user) I'm wondering what happened. Did he break his leg or something?

On topic I guess this creation isn't particularly good, though I like the use of flags as fins.
Bossk
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top