Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Clone Troopers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clone Troopers

Post by skyboss on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 am

Nice stuff. I am not supprised by your ideas and stuff. (please don't blame me for being general, got my braces off and hurts like crap.)
But anyway keep it up.
skyboss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000008833659

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:51 am

skyboss wrote:Nice stuff. I am not surprised by your ideas and stuff. (please don't blame me for being general, got my braces off and hurts like crap.)
But anyway keep it up.

Ouch! I still have mine on... Smile

Anyway, the customs are good, although, as you have probably heard me want and rave multiple times, it would look a LOT better with waterslide.
Also, one thing I didn't mention before, the Yellow guy on the far left is purist, correct? Other than the pauldron and sling of course.
And the Marine needs a bit more detail. And it seems to me like most of the guys just have different colored arms, I would recommend that you include a bit more detail on those as well. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by bl*c on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Sorry if you haven't heard, but I'm a semi-purist. Razz

All of these 'customs' were all received as prizes, freebies, or purchases. I don't do waterslide or paint, just got the painted ones as freebies.

Except for the yellow one, where I drilled holes on his helmet to attach the visor. Razz
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by 198th legion on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 pm

bl*c wrote:Sorry if you haven't heard, but I'm a semi-purist. Razz

All of these 'customs' were all received as prizes, freebies, or purchases. I don't do waterslide or paint, just got the painted ones as freebies.

Except for the yellow one, where I drilled holes on his helmet to attach the visor. Razz

Eh, being a purist is alright. I tried being a modder. To see the epic failures, please go to legions and find the 198th. If it hasn't been deleted yet.
198th legion
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tacodude on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Wow some of those dont even look like paint. Great job. Smile
tacodude

Back to top Go down

Helmet Painting

Post by meneghost on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 am

I noticed the blue arc trooper had his helmet painted or something. Im making some waterslide decals to put on some clones. They are simple but i was wondering if you could tell me how you did this. Thanks!

Please don't bump topics over 2 weeks old, unless you have useful information to add. Also, next time PM the user if you have a question instead of bumping, thanks! -Knight
meneghost

http://clonearmory.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top