Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

CABG Community Event II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CABG Community Event II

Post by Rook on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 pm

CABG Community Event: Legends of the Fall

End of Year 2nd Annual WIP Extravaganza!



Bored? Online surfing 24/7?
Join the CABG in a community wide event, in progress, as Rook builds one of his signature... Holy Crap! Look who broke the forum MOCs.

WEEK 1. Post your Darkside SigFig before Nov. 11, 2010.
WEEK 2. Create and post the Ship's Logo/Symbol (22x18 studs limit) before Nov. 11, 2010.
WEEK 3. Post what you think the length, height, and width of the ship will be in studs.
WEEK 4. Guess number of SigFigs, total Minifigures, and Ships/Vehicles that will appear in the final project.
WEEK 5.


And weekly hints to 5 Easter Eggs, via a Word Scrambler, that will appear in final MOC.

Brought to you by:

EVIL ADMIN ROOK

Link to Thread
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Community Event II

Post by the hoff on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Since nobody has posted here I have to say Rook that is FECKING AMAZING!!!!
I absolutely love it. I could never make anything that good. Really good job man you deserve a big giant cookie from grannie Razz .


I'm still on my posting frenzy.
avatar
the hoff
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : On earth obviously


http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_hoffs_photos/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Community Event II

Post by Rook on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Buy enough Lego and live long enough, and you can make anything. Razz

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Community Event II

Post by the hoff on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Rook wrote:Buy enough Lego and live long enough, and you can make anything. Razz

I'll take that literally. make a potrait of yourself Razz . Oh I heard about your neighbour passing away. May he rest in peace Sad .

I'm still on my posting frenzy.
avatar
the hoff
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : On earth obviously


http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_hoffs_photos/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Community Event II

Post by Rook on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 pm

the hoff wrote:
Rook wrote:Buy enough Lego and live long enough, and you can make anything. Razz

I'll take that literally. make a potrait of yourself Razz . Oh I heard about your neighbour passing away. May he rest in peace Sad .

I'm still on my posting frenzy.

Actually I already have plans to do so. But that discussion would fall under the future projects thread. Wink And use a spell checker! Mad

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Community Event II

Post by the hoff on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Rook wrote:
the hoff wrote:
Rook wrote:Buy enough Lego and live long enough, and you can make anything. Razz

I'll take that literally. make a potrait of yourself Razz . Oh I heard about your neighbour passing away. May he rest in peace Sad .

I'm still on my posting frenzy.

Actually I already have plans to do so. But that discussion would fall under the future projects thread. Wink And use a spell checker! Mad


Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Waaa! . You made me cry *takes a huff*. I don't know were to get a spell checker. Waaa!

avatar
the hoff
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : On earth obviously


http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_hoffs_photos/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Community Event II

Post by Rook on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm

You other then on your computer. Doh! Try Google. Or type Spell Checker in our search box. Hola Wow!

But now we are way off topic.

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Community Event II

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum