Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Coming

3 posters

Go down

Third Coming Empty Third Coming

Post by CloneCommanderProwl Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am

Hello again, I'm CCP. And by again, I mean by a new fresh start here. I've been here before, and posted here again, but I think I am going to come back now. You see, I tried to quit trying to join the guild, because I'm not that good with System building, but then it hit me: I never was good at system building. I am much better at Technic building. I always have been. So, after wallowing in my shame for the past few months, I have decided to come back and maybe try to get in the guild again. My name is CCP and is it possible to get my name changed? CCP isn't working for me anymore. I hope you welcome me with joy and curiosity.
CloneCommanderProwl
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Third Coming Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Third Coming Empty Re: Third Coming

Post by LazerBlade Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 am

CloneCommanderProwl wrote:Hello again, I'm CCP. And by again, I mean by a new fresh start here. I've been here before, and posted here again, but I think I am going to come back now. You see, I tried to quit trying to join the guild, because I'm not that good with System building, but then it hit me: I never was good at system building. I am much better at Technic building. I always have been. So, after wallowing in my shame for the past few months, I have decided to come back and maybe try to get in the guild again. My name is CCP and is it possible to get my name changed? CCP isn't working for me anymore. I hope you welcome me with joy and curiosity.

Good to see you back and wanting to get into the guild. Wink
LazerBlade
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Third Coming Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:17 am

CloneCommanderProwl wrote:Hello again, I'm CCP. And by again, I mean by a new fresh start here. I've been here before, and posted here again, but I think I am going to come back now. You see, I tried to quit trying to join the guild, because I'm not that good with System building, but then it hit me: I never was good at system building. I am much better at Technic building. I always have been. So, after wallowing in my shame for the past few months, I have decided to come back and maybe try to get in the guild again. My name is CCP and is it possible to get my name changed? CCP isn't working for me anymore. I hope you welcome me with joy and curiosity.

Welcome back CCP. Don't ever remembering you before. Must have been before me.
C.J.Cutrone9
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Third Coming Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: