Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Out numbered but not out fought.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Lame title I know. Couldn't think of anything else.

Worked on this late into the night. Originally it was Halo then about halfway into it I decided to make it Star Wars. What ya think?






I know it is lazy but I am tired. Link to about 5 other pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60303720@N08/5634939967/in/photostream/
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 19
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by Clonecommando007 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Really a stellar simple scene! Great water and beach area, and nice trees! Good all around!

________________________________________________________________
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:Really a stellar simple scene! Great water and beach area, and nice trees! Good all around!

Thanks for the encouragement Clonecommando007.
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 19
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by cloud on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 pm

OOooo..... lots of green plants Razz.
avatar
cloud
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Killing?....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/49869521@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by Justin Pyne on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 am

That's an odd title.

Nonetheless, the creation is good. It doesn't have that one part which really pulls an audience, but at least it's good landscaping, which is a bit hard to find in recent creations. I look forward to seeing more from you! Surprised
avatar
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Hiding in your closet.


Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:59 am

cloud wrote:OOooo..... lots of green plants Razz.
Three trips to a Lego store and coming out with two pick-a-brick cups each time does that for you.

Justin Pyne wrote:That's an odd title.

Nonetheless, the creation is good. It doesn't have that one part which really pulls an audience, but at least it's good landscaping, which is a bit hard to find in recent creations. I look forward to seeing more from you! Surprised

Thanks Justin.
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 19
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by Troopa Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 am

The layering on the ground looks pretty good but the tree looks a bit odd with the plates sticking out of the side. Also how did you keep all the water like that did you build a box to hold it all? Wink Smile
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by brickartist on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:24 am

Much better Cj! One of you previous models I recall as being flat with shrub pieces on it. Pretty good landscaping here, although I will always disapprove of the use of trans to represent a blasting rifle. Razz Nice work.
avatar
brickartist
Guild Member
Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by pyro of the 19th on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:38 am

I really like the landscaping as you have a talent for it! Wow this thing looks
avatar
pyro of the 19th
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : An inner rim planet called Earth...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52972569@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Troopa Daisy wrote:The layering on the ground looks pretty good but the tree looks a bit odd with the plates sticking out of the side. Also how did you keep all the water like that did you build a box to hold it all? Wink Smile

Acctually if you look closely you can see that the row on the outside is acctually placed on the pad. The rest are just dumped in there.
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 19
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 pm

This looks really nice, I love the overall feel to it, but I have one question: Why do your clone troopers have white hips instead of black hips?
avatar
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : In DP's lampshade spying on him.


Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:This looks really nice, I love the overall feel to it, but I have one question: Why do your clone troopers have white hips instead of black hips?

Cause in the movies they have wite armor with black under cloth. That black belt didn't fit for me. I change it whenever I can. Most of my old MOCs have them with a black belt because I just got me whites.
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 19
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 pm

cjcutrone9 wrote:
Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:This looks really nice, I love the overall feel to it, but I have one question: Why do your clone troopers have white hips instead of black hips?

Cause in the movies they have wite armor with black under cloth. That black belt didn't fit for me. I change it whenever I can. Most of my old MOCs have them with a black belt because I just got me whites.

Yes but when you look at the armor of a clone trooper, the actual armor plates don't cover the entire body, however there is a groin plate. I see your point, its just my opinion.
avatar
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : In DP's lampshade spying on him.


Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:
cjcutrone9 wrote:
Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:This looks really nice, I love the overall feel to it, but I have one question: Why do your clone troopers have white hips instead of black hips?

Cause in the movies they have wite armor with black under cloth. That black belt didn't fit for me. I change it whenever I can. Most of my old MOCs have them with a black belt because I just got me whites.

Yes but when you look at the armor of a clone trooper, the actual armor plates don't cover the entire body, however there is a groin plate. I see your point, its just my opinion.
And I respect your opinion. I also thin the belt detail on it looks cooler.
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 19
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 am

cjcutrone9 wrote:
Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:
cjcutrone9 wrote:

Cause in the movies they have wite armor with black under cloth. That black belt didn't fit for me. I change it whenever I can. Most of my old MOCs have them with a black belt because I just got me whites.

Yes but when you look at the armor of a clone trooper, the actual armor plates don't cover the entire body, however there is a groin plate. I see your point, its just my opinion.
And I respect your opinion. I also thin the belt detail on it looks cooler.

And I respect your opinion too man.
avatar
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : In DP's lampshade spying on him.


Back to top Go down

Re: Out numbered but not out fought.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum