Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

XI-67 Predator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XI-67 Predator

Post by Legion Dude on Sat May 14, 2011 10:47 am



As I said, a preview of the droid that will... well.... do something in mission 4.2. You may have noticed the stud on top of his hip. That's where he can have a mod: twin chainguns!

NOTE: this is just a preview, so I don't want to say this is a good picture.
avatar
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : location, location....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Captain Flak on Sat May 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Wow, it is different than I expected it. It seemed that it was going to be more like a probe droid. Overall, great build. Razz
avatar
Captain Flak
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 18
Location : Wisconsin


http://www.flickr.com/photos/64445592@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Legion Dude on Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 pm

No, the probe droids are from the Stalker series. This is a way different type of droid. Like a Eat You Lego droid. It also has a black spike on the and of his tail. O Lego Of course, this is a very big criminal organisation that will do anything to keep the war going. Rocco is to eliminate their leader, who lives somewhere on Corusant, and probably on a lot of other planets. He makes a lot of space$$. Sells them to the CIS. And of course, let them attack republic targets on Corusant. No invasion, so I am keeping it all correct to the facts of the clone wars. Wink Razz
avatar
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : location, location....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Captain Flak on Sat May 14, 2011 3:43 pm

253d legion guy wrote:No, the probe droids are from the Stalker series. This is a way different type of droid. Like a Eat You Lego droid. It also has a black spike on the and of his tail. O Lego Of course, this is a very big criminal organisation that will do anything to keep the war going. Rocco is to eliminate their leader, who lives somewhere on Corusant, and probably on a lot of other planets. He makes a lot of space$$. Sells them to the CIS. And of course, let them attack republic targets on Corusant. No invasion, so I am keeping it all correct to the facts of the clone wars. Wink Razz

Okay, I didn't see that one. Anyway, it is pretty cool. Wow this thing looks I like it a lot can't wait for the next mission. Camo
avatar
Captain Flak
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 18
Location : Wisconsin


http://www.flickr.com/photos/64445592@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Troopa Daisy on Sat May 14, 2011 3:58 pm

This looks very animal like. Needs stouter back legs though. Wink Thumbs up
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 22
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Legion Dude on Sun May 15, 2011 10:07 am

Captain Flak wrote:Okay, I didn't see that one. Anyway, it is pretty cool. Wow this thing looks I like it a lot can't wait for the next mission. Camo

Well, two different Stalker droids appear in mission 3.3 and mission 4.1. Those black fantasy probe droids! Doh!
avatar
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : location, location....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Captain Flak on Sun May 15, 2011 1:09 pm

253d legion guy wrote:
Captain Flak wrote:Okay, I didn't see that one. Anyway, it is pretty cool. Wow this thing looks I like it a lot can't wait for the next mission. Camo

Well, two different Stalker droids appear in mission 3.3 and mission 4.1. Those black fantasy probe droids! Doh!

Alright, I may have to check those. Surprised
avatar
Captain Flak
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 18
Location : Wisconsin


http://www.flickr.com/photos/64445592@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Legion Dude on Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 am

Wait, someone put this in Other Star Wars Creations. This is clone wars era people! :scratch:
avatar
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : location, location....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

Re: XI-67 Predator

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum