Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Some Indy Figs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Indy Figs!

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Here is a collection of Indy figs, customs, officials, canon and made-up, so enjoy! (Russian and German Soldiers are omitted) Smile

First off, Heroes, Friends, and Contacts:


^Short Round ^Indana Jones ^Indy(gloved) ^T.O.D. Indy.


^Desert Indy ^Aged Indy ^Khali Indy ^Dressed-up Indy


^Jock & Reggie ^British Soldier ^British Soldier ^Captain Lawrence


^Leftenant Johnstone ^Dr. Henry Jones Sr. ^Marion(with wheel choks) ^K.O.T.C.S. Marion


^Indy's River Captain ^Mutt Williams

The whole group together:



And now Enemies and Opponents:

^Beronica ^Satipo ^Forestall ^Belloq


^Belloq (sneer) ^Irina Spalko ^"Buffy" (German Boxer) ^Lao Che

Now the baddies together:


Comments/Questions always appreciated! Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by 667thLegion on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Nice collection! I love the short round! Wink
avatar
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Indiana


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by Zepher on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:52 pm

I want the Dressed-up Indy's torso. For a sig-fig. great job over all!
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 24


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Zepher wrote:I want the Dressed-up Indy's torso. For a sig-fig. great job over all!

Thank you! His torso is from an enemy of Johnny Thunder's named Senior Palmerro, shouldn't be too expensive to get from BL. Smile Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by Zepher on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:18 pm

I know, I just need to order Razz !
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 24


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by Comrade Faie on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:25 pm

great job on all the figs! You must have a lot of spare mini-fig parts! Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by astoriabluelegos on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:18 am

Commander Faie wrote:great job on all the figs! You must have a lot of spare mini-fig parts! Fordo Yo!

Only one or two hundred. Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by Arkane on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 pm

I seen these over on FBTB, and I think they're amazing when you consider that none of them are decals. Shame about the little bit of yellow on one of the British soldiers, but no worries.

J // AS
avatar
Arkane
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : United Kingdom


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:10 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Zepher wrote:I want the Dressed-up Indy's torso. For a sig-fig. great job over all!

Thank you! His torso is from an enemy of Johnny Thunder's named Senior Palmerro, shouldn't be too expensive to get from BL. Smile Blue Arc

Senor Palomar. Wink

Good stuff! Smile

But Lao Che is a little... Surprised

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:13 am

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:But Lao Che is a little... Surprised

Technically he's a WIP, the suit isn't quite right yet... Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:26 am

Wow. What a nice collection! Smile
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by -Aki- on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:54 am

Hola Wow! Wow. That is a lot of Indy figures you've got there.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:33 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:But Lao Che is a little... Surprised

Technically he's a WIP, the suit isn't quite right yet... Wink Blue Arc

I didn't mean the suit. Hola Wow! *eye twitches*

Sorry, I just can't stand those heads. It looks a lot like those obnoxious basketball player's heads, though. :scratch:

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by 667thLegion on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Sorry, I just can't stand those heads. It looks a lot like those obnoxious basketball player's heads, though.

What, you don't like exo-force heads?
avatar
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Indiana


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:13 pm

667thLegion wrote:
Sorry, I just can't stand those heads. It looks a lot like those obnoxious basketball player's heads, though.

What, you don't like exo-force heads?

Are you KIDDING? Hola Wow! I HATE, I just HATE, ALL ANIME! DIE, ANIME! DIE! Waaa!

Razz

Yes, I hate anime. It's like the Clone Wars heads but these are Japanese... Roll Eyes

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:10 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Are you KIDDING? Hola Wow! I HATE, I just HATE, ALL ANIME! DIE, ANIME! DIE! Waaa!

Razz

Yes, I hate anime. It's like the Clone Wars heads but these are Japanese... Roll Eyes


FINALLY a fellow anime hater! I hate all anime, except Exo-Force and that's the only exception, but this head isn't exoforce, it's from the Avatar Fire ship set, which you guys now know better as Indy's Flying Wing. Wink Blue Arc

P.S. The new Clone Wars stuff isn't quite anime, so therefore I like it, it's kinda a cross between anime and traditional animation. Smile
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:10 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Are you KIDDING? Hola Wow! I HATE, I just HATE, ALL ANIME! DIE, ANIME! DIE! Waaa!

Razz

Yes, I hate anime. It's like the Clone Wars heads but these are Japanese... Roll Eyes


FINALLY a fellow anime hater! I hate all anime, except Exo-Force and that's the only exception, but this head isn't exoforce, it's from the Avatar Fire ship set, which you guys now know better as Indy's Flying Wing. Wink Blue Arc

P.S. The new Clone Wars stuff isn't quite anime, so therefore I like it, it's kinda a cross between anime and traditional animation. Smile

Ha ha... Laughing But Exo-Force is the king of all crapanime! Razz

Oh! I get it now... Wait, why is that the Flying Wing? Do I look really stupid by asking this question? Shocked

And yes, I hate Japanese and Chinese anime(I know there's another word for Chinese anime, see, that's how much I hate it! Razz ), but the Clone Wars animation is OK.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:16 am

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Wait, why is that the Flying Wing? Do I look really stupid by asking this question? Shocked

And yes, I hate Japanese and Chinese anime(I know there's another word for Chinese anime, see, that's how much I hate it! Razz ), but the Clone Wars animation is OK.

Well to answer you're first question, it had a TON of DarkBley, and a LOT of sloped pieces, so that set died for the Flying Wing. Wink

And good, we're in agreement about anime and Star Wars animation. Smile Blue Arc


P.S. I only buy Spongebob, Avatar, etc... sets for their pieces only, and I only buy them on sale. Wink
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Some Indy Figs!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum