Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Steel 334

3 posters

Go down

Operation Steel 334 Empty Operation Steel 334

Post by Commander Vulcan Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:54 am

Hello everyone, this is my first topic as a guild member and I would like to get some feedback on the moc that won ST's contest and got me in the guild. I know most of you have already seen this moc but I just want to know what you guys think about it, what you like about it, and what I can fix and improve on. So here's my moc, Operation Steel 334 with the very long description it came with.

Operation Steel 334
The mission was sabotage, 8 ghosts wearing gecko suits led by Captain Osmosis would stealthfully inflitrate the battle droid production facility near the city of Zenna and meet up with the undercover agents posing as factory workers to destroy the facility. After finding the agents, they seperated into 8 groups in order to enter the droid production area from different entrances to wipe out all the workers and guards at the same time. Osmosis went with the agent nicknamed White Blood, the plan was for White Blood to distract the workers on the first floor while Osmosis would stealthfully get on the balcony above and kill the Crimson Guard. White Blood went in with a supply crate to look like he was bringing supplies because only workers hired by the Seperatists were allowed to work in the droid production area. While White Blood distracted the two nearby workers, Osmosis made his way up to the balcony and tried to stealthfully kill the lone Crimson Guard, but when he stabbed him, the guard dropped his gun and began to struggle. The workers below noticed this happening, quickly White Blood pulled out his silenced pistol and shot the first worker in the head but his gun jammed when he tried to shoot the other worker. This gave the worker time to pull out his pistol but White Blood quickly grabbed the pistol before he shot and they began to struggle over the gun. While up on the balcony it didn't take long before the guard ran out of strength and stopped struggling, that's when Osmosis took the knife out of him and with one hand threw the guard over the railing.
Operation Steel 334 P6020120

Gallery: https://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/CommanderVulcan21/Operation%20Steel%20334/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

I know there are some bright and dark pictures in the gallery, I'm not the best at photography yet and I don't have any computer programs like GIMP to fix them. So C&C would be appreciated.

Commander Vulcan
Commander Vulcan
Guild Member
Guild Member

Operation Steel 334 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Operation Steel 334 Empty Re: Operation Steel 334

Post by Wickedskillz Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 am

Congrats on guildship! I like the greebling on the back wall, as well as the droid conveyor. The only thing that you should change is the use of those viking helmets on the workers, as they don't fit in. Other then that, nice work.

Last edited by Wickedskillz on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wickedskillz
Wickedskillz
Guild Member
Guild Member

Operation Steel 334 Flag_a10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/epiclego

Back to top Go down

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Wickedskillz wrote:Congrats on guildship! I like thegreebling on the back wall, as well as the droid conveyor. The only thing that you should change is the use of those viking helmets on the workers, as they don't fit in. Other then that, nice work.

Yes I agree do change the viking helmet with a more.. I don't know how to say it.. A spacey type helmet.
C.J.Cutrone9
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Vulcan Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah at first when I made this I thought the workers would look good with the same helmets as the guard but now that I look at them again it does look a little weird, but I think the helmet on the guard fits him pretty well, I've seen a lot of Star Wars guards with old fashion armor on.
Commander Vulcan
Commander Vulcan
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum