Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mission 9.2 (Legion Dude)

2 posters

Go down

mission 9.2 (Legion Dude) Empty mission 9.2 (Legion Dude)

Post by Legion Dude Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 pm

mission 9.2 (Legion Dude) 9_211

I had just got used to the f****** low temperature, and then a droid decided to blast a hole in my thick armor. Now the cold is gushing in, and my arm is cramping. So this objective will be a lot more pleasant. I rounded up the squad, and set Kane and Copper a few clicks behind us, to cover our backs while Trev sets the explosives. He likes to blow stuff up, a lot.

The C-9979 landing craft was mostly intact, because the crash site is more level, not as rugged and dangerous as the site of the previous wreckage. But there are pros and cons. The hole ship could be full of droidekas, but the Droch will still be in crates.

"Stand back!" A loud explosion, and the magnetically sealed door was blasted to bits. "Contact, contact!" "Take it down!" We shot through the breach we had created, and entered the hallway. There was a strange droideka, laying on the durasteel floor. "That's an '/s' type! I'v only heard of them. Droidekas with advanced scanners instead of blasters. They can hunt you down, and are more effective when accompanied by a few standard ones." "Okay, Voche, we'll have to keep our eyes open. Call for Copper and Kane. We're in!"

I think this one is even better than the last one. The overview is just not the best picture. C&C are all welcome! Check my flickr for a bigger picture, and maybe leave a comment there too (silent hint to Captain Flak).
Legion Dude
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

mission 9.2 (Legion Dude) Flag_n13

http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

mission 9.2 (Legion Dude) Empty Re: mission 9.2 (Legion Dude)

Post by Captain Flak Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 pm

You know, I have the sudden urge to go comment on Mission 9.2 on Flickr. Haha, great job! The wall has great texture same as the snow, and the backpack on the middle clone is very good as well. Great job! Razz
Captain Flak
Captain Flak
Guild Member
Guild Member

mission 9.2 (Legion Dude) Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64445592@N08/

Back to top Go down