Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Octuparra Droid MK l

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by -Aki- on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:

Good suggestion. Now just find one of those pieces in bley, or dark bley!

Good luck with that, the only colors I know they come in is that Crome-gold, Chrome-silver, white, Trans Light green, and Trans Dark green. Wink Blue Arc

He could make his droid different!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by astoriabluelegos on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 pm

legorevolution wrote:
Don't forget the light blue color from the spider-droid in the set Wookiee-Attack. It's a highly sought-after piece on bricklink.

Oh yeah, I forgot that one... Embarassed Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by Brandon9 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
Really? How much is it worth?

I dont know but I have one!

Anway when I went to BL it said they were for sale in light grey. Smile Fordo Yo!
avatar
Brandon9
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : somwhere on the moon of endor.


Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by legorevolution on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Brandon9 wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
Really? How much is it worth?

I dont know but I have one!

Anway when I went to BL it said they were for sale in light grey. Smile Fordo Yo!

I'm not sure either. I just remember seeing someone selling theirs for $20 and the next day it was gone Shocked I have 5 of them, but I like the Ep. II spider-droids the best.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by Fixer on Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:43 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
legorevolution wrote:
Don't forget the light blue color from the spider-droid in the set Wookiee-Attack. It's a highly sought-after piece on bricklink.

Really? How much is it worth?
Why you lazy sons of a... *loses his train of thought.* Wink

For those of you that are faint of heart here's a slightly lighter version for you- Fixer to the rescue!

On average the Sand Blue version of piece 30208 (Sand Blue Cylinder Hemisphere 4 x 4 Multifaceted) goes for 2.97USD used and 3.75USD
new according to the BrickLink price guide. < (Click)
And here's the catalog entry for piece 30208 for anybody whose interested in other color variants- Click this.

-Fixer, who does not like lazy people; even though he's the laziest person he knows.
^ Self-hating hypocrite. Roll Eyes


Last edited by Fixer on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Fixer
VIP Non-Former Staff
VIP Non-Former Staff

Location : A moving castle far, far away.


Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by legorevolution on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:26 am

Fixer wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
legorevolution wrote:
Don't forget the light blue color from the spider-droid in the set Wookiee-Attack. It's a highly sought-after piece on bricklink.

Really? How much is it worth?
Why you lazy sons of a... *loses his train of thought.* Wink

For those of you that are faint of heart here's a slightly lighter version for you- Fixer to the rescue!

On average the Sand Blue version of piece 30208 (Sand Blue Cylinder Hemisphere 4 x 4 Multifaceted) goes for 2.97USD used and 3.75USD new according to the BrickLink price guide. < (Click)
And here's the catalog entry for piece 30208 for anybody whose interested in other color variants- Click this.

-Fixer, who does not like lazy people; even though he's the laziest person he knows.
^ Self-hating hypocrite. Roll Eyes

Thanks Fix! I was too lazy to go on BL, post a background, and a link Razz Fix to our rescue!
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by DarthPineapple on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:36 am

Fixer wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
legorevolution wrote:
Don't forget the light blue color from the spider-droid in the set Wookiee-Attack. It's a highly sought-after piece on bricklink.

Really? How much is it worth?
Why you lazy sons of a... *loses his train of thought.* Wink

For those of you that are faint of heart here's a slightly lighter version for you- Fixer to the rescue!

On average the Sand Blue version of piece 30208 (Sand Blue Cylinder Hemisphere 4 x 4 Multifaceted) goes for 2.97USD used and 3.75USD new according to the BrickLink price guide. < (Click)
And here's the catalog entry for piece 30208 for anybody whose interested in other color variants- Click this.

-Fixer, who does not like lazy people; even though he's the laziest person he knows.
^ Self-hating hypocrite. Roll Eyes

Thank you! Well, no way I'm going to see my rare piece for that money! Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by Fixer on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:31 pm

legorevolution wrote:Thanks Fix! I was too lazy to go on BL, post a background, and a link Fix to our rescue!
DarthPineapple wrote:Thank you! Well, no way I'm going to see my rare piece for that money!
You're both welcome! Smile
Oh and Legorev, do you mind if I put the "Fix to our rescue!" part in my signature?

-Fixer
avatar
Fixer
VIP Non-Former Staff
VIP Non-Former Staff

Location : A moving castle far, far away.


Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by legorevolution on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Fixer wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Thanks Fix! I was too lazy to go on BL, post a background, and a link Fix to our rescue!
DarthPineapple wrote:Thank you! Well, no way I'm going to see my rare piece for that money!
You're both welcome! Smile
Oh and Legorev, do you mind if I put the "Fix to our rescue!" part in my signature?

-Fixer

Nope, I actually think you should put it in there! Wink Just request it from Rook. After all, you are the Fixer Smile
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Octuparra Droid MK l

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum