Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)

3 posters

Go down

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Empty [LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)

Post by Legion Dude Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Mission 11.1
[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Taris_16

Number: CT-1997-08
Code Number: 8-060
Aka: Rocco
Legion: 707th

///Log Entry\\\

The countdown. We readied our jetpacks, checked our weapons, grabbed a few ammo clips. And then we were told to plunge in the deep darkness of the Tarisian Undercity. "Alright, men, get ready. Voché, pop the hatch!" 3..... The hatch opened, and we got our first view on the wreck that was once a city.... 2..... I slowly walked to the edge..... 1..... "Drop!" I relaxed all my muscles, and dropped down in a mind boggling free fall.

Brakes, the idiot, thought he'd be cool if he would do some skydiving tricks. Well, what goes around comes around. A clone from another platoon got hit nearby, and the explosion that followed threw Brakes off course, interrupting his current looping. I don't know where he landed, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Hatch thought it was smart to disobey my command and go after him, so know I have to do it with two men less. Well, I think I'm better off without those guys anyway.

After we landed, the search started. We had to get to some kind of river and await the Destroyers there. I had left Trev to cover our six, in case the Seps had dispatched more droids to assist the Destroyer team. We started picking them off one by one. But after four of those things, we got to a new part of the area, a little further down. As we entered, a Droideka suddenly 'appeared' right in front of me. While I finished it, out of nowhere we were under fire. Perfect...

"Ambush, ambush!" "Copper, get down here! Everyone, find cover!" "This place is a fuckin' death trap!" "Shut it, Carter!" "Sir, I see them!" "What do you see, Copper?" "The snipers!" "What snipers?" "Droideka snipers." "Retreat, retreat! Did you say </i> Droideka snipers <i>? Seriously?" "Sir I recommend we call for assistance!" "Good idea, Voché."

///Login: CT-1997-08\\\
///Login Failed\\\

"Damn it!"

///Login: CT-8-060\\\
///Login Successful\\\

:/"Command, here CT 8-060, requesting immediate evac! We have been ambushed!"
:/"Request approved, sending Commando assistance. Evacuation team en route. Is the objective completed?"
:/"That depends on the efforts of the other Lieutenants, but we think so."
///Transmission ended\\\
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Taris_17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission 11.2
[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Taris_18

///Log Entry\\\

Day 18 of the assault

After the commandos pulled us out of the Lower City, we were brought back to the </i>Rebellious<i> to rest. Some platoons didn't make it. My guys though made it out just fine.... Well, almost all of them. Scouts found Hatch, crying next to what seemed to be a half-mutated clone. I guess Brakes got infected with the Rakghoul plague, and Hatch shot him. Whatever happened, Hatch is in a state of shock, but I think he'll be more of a soldier after he has recovered. I think he'll be more of a man.

My armor got fixed too. Some retarded droid shot me on Nelvaan, but it didn't do much damage to me. But it did damage my armor, so I almost froze to death! During the run in the Lower City, part of my armor fell off. So I've got some new chest plating and other things have been improved too. I am ready for battle!

Day 20 of the assault

Traitors! We were sent in to hunt down a certain Elijah Debonarti, who had given the Republic false information, thus helping the Separatist in their cause. We were to find and eliminate him and his companions. For that, command had given us a few squads of AT-RT's, plus a few of those walkers to ride for ourselves. That went well......

Those damn traitors had the home field advantage, using the catwalks and balconies of the Midcity to take us out one by one. They threw grenades, mines and even rockets at us! We lost pretty much all of the assistance walkers, and I ordered the rest to retreat. My walker had been damaged in an explosion, and it toppled over. So I took my men, and continued the chase. I had lost my rifle in the chase, so I pulled the mortar launcher off my walker and started running....

<b>Rocco:</b> "Come on, come on! Aim high! We've got to take Debonarti out!"
<b>Voché:</b> "Sir, I see him, to your right!"
<b>Rocco:</b> Alright, let's do this! Voché, Trev, you're with me! Copper, Carter, give us cover!"
<b>Trev:</b> "Let's kill the bastard!"

<i> Debonarti had himself pinned down on a balcony, with the other Lieutenants on their way, and more troops converging on his position inside the building, on my request, there was no escape. I picked up the mortar launcher, and we ran. Everywhere was blasterfire, because his allies had not given up. By ordering the AT-RT crews to retreat, I accepted that we would be left outnumbered, but hey, we're the 457th!</i>

<b>Voché:</b> "I'll hold 'em off! Suck laser!"
<b>Rocco:</b> "Alright, let's see what this thing can do...."

I fired the mortar launcher. It was not the first time today, but then I wasn't holding it. It was clearly not made for it, because it threw me on my back.... And it threw Debonarti in the air....

///Login: CT-8-060\\\
///Login Successful\\\
Rocco: "This is CT-8-060, do you read, command, over?"
Unknown: "This is the Rebellious, we read you, over."
Rocco: "Target eliminated, requesting pickup."
///Transmission ended\\\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Taris_19
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission 11.3

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Taris_20

///Log Entry\\\

When we got back to command, they offered me a bunch of toys, pauldrons and that sort of things. They told me I had deserved it. And somehow it made sense. I wasn't always in the 457th. I used to be a captain in the 253d Elite Legion. But that no longer exists. I survived, with my team, and together we became a squad in the 457th. Now, I have my full Arc trooper status back. Man, what does that feel good!

As for the mission, it was pretty clear: those Gammorean bastards had put turrets around their camp, to 'protect themselves', while shooting at everything that came near to them. Luckily, Voché is an excellent slicer, and getting into the Gammoreans' system wouldn't be too hard for him. Our secondary objective was to eliminate their commander. Well, yet another assassination for my platoon...... Where is this war going?

We were brought in, and immediately smelled the stench of death. Corpses, of clones and rakghouls, were lying everywhere. They were a good indication of where the turrets were: the fewer bodies, the closer you are..... These things were f****** effective. And there were a lot of 'em, that's for sure!

After working our way through different smaller camps, fitted with turrets, we got to a building. Still under fire, I ordered my men to run for the building. But near the door, the turrets suddenly seemed to 'ignore' us. Probably to prevent them from shooting at their owners as soon as they left the building. Then, some sort of high ranked Gammorean came running at us, While apparently furious about what we did to his defenses. I shot him stone dead. Right in the face. I don't know why, I didn't even realize it might be the commander. I just shot him. A little voice in my head spoke to me.

"You did well.

No, I could have taken him prisoner.

You had to kill him. That's what you get for shooting at clones.

But what if he's not the commander, what if he just followed orders?

No, he is evil, you know it! You did well. It was the objective!"

I still don't get it. I probably never will. But unlike all the other times I ended a life, this one was special. Even though Gammoreans are disgusting creatures, the look in his eyes, the scream, my impulsive action.

"You had no choice.

Yes, I had"

Suddenly, all the turrets fell down, tumbling from rooftops, or just collapsing on their three legs. Voché had done it, and I hadn't even seen him pulling it off. In and out, in just half an hour, we were back on our gunship, probably heading away from the Tarisian soil for the last time.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Taris_21
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, here are all of my entries for the 457th on mission 11: Taris, the Queen of Harts.
The obvious reason for me to upload them all at once is to get Frontpage'd..... Enjoy, and please, leave a comment (or I'll Eat You Lego you Giddy Lego )
Legion Dude
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Flag_n13

http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Empty Re: [LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)

Post by Clonecommando007 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:02 pm

They all look really good! I like the droid in the last one, and the windo technique is neat too!
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Empty Re: [LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)

Post by Wickedskillz Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 am

As CC said, the windows on 11.3 are great! I'm not sure about that strange droid though, but it looks unique.
Wickedskillz
Wickedskillz
Guild Member
Guild Member

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Flag_a10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/epiclego

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Dude Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Wickedskillz wrote:As CC said, the windows on 11.3 are great! I'm not sure about that strange droid though, but it looks unique.

It's a turret. And JP writes the missions.
Legion Dude
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

[LD] Mission 11 (11.1, 11.2, 11.3)  Flag_n13

http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down