Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

CABG flag

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by Rook on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:25 pm

So has someone made a flag and posted a picture yet? Or do I have to search the whole thread looking for the linked smilie? Waaa! Razz

________________________________________________________________

Signature by RΟΟK, on Flickr
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by legorevolution on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am

Rook wrote:So has someone made a flag and posted a picture yet? Or do I have to search the whole thread looking for the linked smilie? Waaa! Razz

I have a flag, as I described. I'll take a picture at the beach tomorrow then post a pic. I think the Giant CABG flags look awkward. If there were a more scaled down version I think they'd be acceptable. If they're way too ridiculously big in size compared to the trooper it just looks goofy.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:27 pm

legorevolution wrote:
Rook wrote:So has someone made a flag and posted a picture yet? Or do I have to search the whole thread looking for the linked smilie? Waaa! Razz

I have a flag, as I described. I'll take a picture at the beach tomorrow then post a pic. I think the Giant CABG flags look awkward. If there were a more scaled down version I think they'd be acceptable. If they're way too ridiculously big in size compared to the trooper it just looks goofy.

It's ATLEAST better than the dumb one you designed! Roll Eyes
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by Bly on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:40 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:It's ATLEAST better than the dumb one you designed! Roll Eyes

Hola Wow!

Oh no he didn't! *Insert fifth word here* Hola Wow! Shocked
avatar
Bly
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24
Location : Isle of Man


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=587928

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:34 pm

commanderbly42 wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:It's ATLEAST better than the dumb one you designed! Roll Eyes

Hola Wow!

Oh no he didn't! *Insert fifth word here* Hola Wow! Shocked

It is, this is a flag his is a symbol on a stick. Who said flags should be small?
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by astoriabluelegos on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Whoa guys, I like both of yours! DP you are correct, there is no size limit for flags, but flags that are portable are usually small so they're not so unwieldy, but stationary flags can be whatever size you want. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by DarthPineapple on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:26 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:Whoa guys, I like both of yours! DP you are correct, there is no size limit for flags, but flags that are portable are usually small so they're not so unwieldy, but stationary flags can be whatever size you want. Wink Blue Arc

This one is still portable, so... And when I do that work on the edges they probbly get a bit smaller.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by astoriabluelegos on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:32 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:This one is still portable, so... And when I do that work on the edges they probbly get a bit smaller.

Well that should make everyone happy then. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by Comrade Faie on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Where is LegoRevo's flag anyways? Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:52 am

Commander Faie wrote:Where is LegoRevo's flag anyways? Fordo Yo!

It's in the thread about "CABG Around The World". Smile Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by Comrade Faie on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:53 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:Where is LegoRevo's flag anyways? Fordo Yo!

It's in the thread about "CABG Around The World". Smile Blue Arc

Found it Razz (three,four,five). Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by astoriabluelegos on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 am

I just looked at your pic again DP and noticed that really COOL little podium! That is so FANTASTIC! I really like it! Smile Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by DarthPineapple on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:I just looked at your pic again DP and noticed that really COOL little podium! That is so FANTASTIC! I really like it! Smile Blue Arc

The one with the microphone? Thanks! It was a 3-minute build. Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by Zepher on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:05 pm

I like it too, that was another thing I meant to mention when I said I liked the scene.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by DarthPineapple on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:58 pm

Zepher wrote:I like it too, that was another thing I meant to mention when I said I liked the scene.

Thanks! Two, Three, Four, Five-MOD Wink


Razz Sorry I couldn't think of anything more to add. Razz


Last edited by DarthPineapple on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by -Aki- on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:58 pm

Wow! I love that! I like you're sig fig as well!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:30 am

Aki-kundu wrote:Wow! I love that! I like you're sig fig as well!

Thank you! I believe I posted the gallery link of that here in the topic, so if you want to see more... Smile
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG flag

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum